UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who? Why? What?

+24
Czubkowski Antoiine
puech lily
Ines Horeau
ROMAIN BONNEFON
Rougier
Guibert
Kévin PUIGELIER
Jordan Coulongeat
Lucas VIEIRA
DONNARY Louis
Bryan ruiz
Alexandre
Nicolas Lionnais
Valentin SOUQUE--LOPES
Lauriane Borde
Théo Lenne
Léa Lasserre
Thomas Brosseau
Coutin
Pacôme Dupré
Bonin Guillaume
Brian Coudert
Thomas Figueira
Admin
28 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Who? Why? What? Empty Who? Why? What?

Post by Admin Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:46 pm

This is the thread for writing about the first week's topic. It's simple. You have to introduce yourself a little and say why have you chosen STAPS? Why Angouleme? and What you would like to study in English during the course? 50 to 100 words.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Who? Why? What? Empty Re: Who? Why? What?

Post by Thomas Figueira Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:20 pm

I'm Thomas Figueira, I am 18 years old. I was born in Barbezieux and today I live in Lignières Sonneville. I have chose STAPS because to work in the field of sport I need this Bachelor's STAPS. I have chose Angoulême because it's the city the nearest to my house. During the course I would like to study many sports and the history of several athletic knows in the world like Maradona, Mickael Jordan...

Last edited by Thomas Figueira on Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

Thomas Figueira

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Coudert Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:22 pm

I'm Brian Coudert, i'm 18 years old and i'm born in Cognac, in Charente and i live in Barbezieux. I've chose STAPS, because for my job in the future wich is physical preparator, and because I love the sport, I need to follow the way of STAPS. For the city of STAPS, I did not have the choice because if I wanted going to Poitiers I can't, and also because Angoulême, this is the nearest town to my home. I would like study the history of the sports with England athletes.

Last edited by Brian Coudert on Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

Brian Coudert

Back to top Go down

Post by Bonin Guillaume Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:24 pm

I'm Bonin Guillaume, I'm 18 years old and I was born in Jonzac.
I have chose STAPS because I love sport and I want to make my jobs, I find it interesting to coach different person and advancing them in their goals. I chose the university of Angouleme because the selection is by draw and I was obliged to chose my closest university to be taken and it was Angouleme. In English I would like to study the courses of popular sportmen.

Bonin Guillaume

Back to top Go down

Post by Pacôme Dupré Sun Sep 17, 2017 11:48 am

I'm Pacôme Dupré , i'm 18 years old and i'm born in Saint-Michel, in Charente. I've chose STAPS, because for my job in the future wich is paratrooper in the army. I chose Angouleme for proximity with my home. In english I would like to study sports in general, their rules, athletes.

Pacôme Dupré

Back to top Go down

Post by Coutin Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:59 pm

I'm Thomas coutin i'm 19 years old he was born in Niort in deux Sèvres he live Angoulême. I chose staps because I would like to be a sports teacher .
I practice football but I like all sports in general

Coutin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas Brosseau Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:05 pm

I'm Thomas Brosseau. I was born on La Rochelle and now I live on St Ouen d'Aunis near La Rochelle. I did a scientific bac at Léonce Vieljeux. I like spend time with my friends, listen music and practice sports with friends. I chose STAPS because I love sports and I'm in Angoulême because it's the only STAPS who accept me. During the course I would like to study basic words.

Thomas Brosseau

Back to top Go down

Post by Léa Lasserre Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:49 pm

I'm Léa Lasserre. I am 17 years old. I was born in Saint-Junien and I live in Exideuil. I chose STAPS because I want to become a sports teacher. I chose Angoulême because it was closer to my home. During the course I would like to study anything related to athletes and sports in general.

Léa Lasserre

Back to top Go down

Post by Théo Lenne Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:50 pm

I'm Théo Lenne. I was born at Château-Gontier, I live at Lagord near La Rochelle, I'm 19 years old, I've do a bac STI2D. I've choose STAPS because I want to go in the GIGN, and I love sports. I choose Angoulême for the proximity with my home. In english I would like to study sports in general.

Théo Lenne

Back to top Go down

Post by Lauriane Borde Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:51 pm

I'm Lauriane Borde, I'm 18 years old, I was born in Tulle. I live in Egletons and Angoulême. I have one sister. I did technologic bac. I chose Staps because I love sports and in the future, i would like to coach. And I chose Angoulême because I play football in Soyaux. I would like study many sport and many athlets.

Lauriane Borde

Back to top Go down

Post by Valentin SOUQUE--LOPES Mon Sep 18, 2017 3:06 pm

Hello, i'm Valentin SOUQUE--LOPES, i was born in La Rochelle and i live next to in Saint Xandre. I'm Franco-Portuguese and i'm eighteen years old. I did an STI2D Bac in Léonce Vieljeux at La Rochelle. I've choose STAPS because i love sports and i would like to become sport teacher or sportif preparator.
I went in  Angouleme STAPS because is my sector STAPS.
Thanks for your attention  Cool  What a Face lol!

Valentin SOUQUE--LOPES

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicolas Lionnais Mon Sep 18, 2017 3:07 pm

I'm Nicolas Lionnais, I have eighteen years old.  I was born in Paimpol, in Côtes d'Armor. I did a scientic bac and i chose STAPS because I love sport and I want  to become a sports teacher or maybe a physical trainer. I'm in the STAPS of Angoulême because it was the only one who accepted me.
This years in English I would like discover the English sport.

Nicolas Lionnais

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandre Mon Sep 18, 2017 3:17 pm

I'm GUIGNARD Alexandre, i'm 18 years old, i live in Angoulême, and i was born in St Michel, at the Girac hospital. I come in STAPS Angoulême because i live here. After my studies, i would like to work in management of sport.
See you tomorrow.

Alexandre

Back to top Go down

Post by Bryan ruiz Mon Sep 18, 2017 3:24 pm

I'm bryan ruiz , I have 18 years old. I was born in aix-en-provence and I live in rochefort . I have chose staps because on the futur I would like to be a sports instructor in the army , I have chose Angoulême to get closer to my parents because I study in bourges during 3 years old . I would like study the english sport and how they were created because i think a lot of sports was created in England .

Bryan ruiz

Back to top Go down

Post by DONNARY Louis Mon Sep 18, 2017 3:24 pm

I'm Louis, I'm 18 years old, I was born in St Michel, I chose STAPS because it's a great opportunity for me to do the job that I like and because it's the only possibility to mix sports and studies. I chose Angoulême because it was closer to my home. During the course I would like to study the différents course of English athlètes.

DONNARY Louis

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas VIEIRA Mon Sep 18, 2017 3:37 pm

I'm Lucas VIEIRA. I was born in Saint Junien on June 21 1999, so I am 18 years old. I'm french but I have also portuguese origins. I have a scientific baccalaureat with the mention "assez bien". I had 12 in English. Later, I would like become sport teatcher. Finally, I enjoy football and I pratic this sport in club. I support the Paris Saint-Germain which is the biggest club in France Wink

Lucas VIEIRA

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Coulongeat Mon Sep 18, 2017 3:50 pm

I'm Jordan, I'm 18 years old. I was born in St-Michel and I live in Chasseneuil/Bonnieure. I choose STAPS because it' a opportunity for my futur because I want to become a sport teacher or coach sportif. I choose Angoulême because it was closer to my home, just 20 minutes. During the course I would like to study anything related to sports and athlètes.

Jordan Coulongeat

Back to top Go down

Post by Kévin PUIGELIER Mon Sep 18, 2017 4:01 pm

I'm Kevin PUIGELIER, I'm 18 years old. I was born St-Junien, and a live in Fontafie.I have a bac S with a mention "assez bien". I practic football , my favorite team is olympique Lyonnais. Later a want to be sport teacher.

Kévin PUIGELIER

Back to top Go down

Post by Guibert Mon Sep 18, 2017 4:30 pm

I'm Theo Guibert, I'm 18 years old, I was bien in Niort and now I live un Rochefort. If I chose Staps beacause I want continue my studie and un the future work in maritimefield. I don't chose Angoulême but it's my sector for Staps in Poitou-Charentes.

Guibert

Back to top Go down

Post by Rougier Mon Sep 18, 2017 5:02 pm

Hi ! Cool
My name is Lucas and I live to Echillais, near Rochefort. I'm eighteen years old so it's cool ! I choose to stude on STAPS beaucause I love de science of body and the sport. My favorite sport has a swimming because it's a complete sport. For the futur, I want to be manager in the sport because it's an honor. That all for me so good reading and see you later sunny

Rougier

Back to top Go down

Post by ROMAIN BONNEFON Mon Sep 18, 2017 5:37 pm

I'm Romain Bonnefon , I'm 18 , I was from Angouleme and I live in Torsac,
I chose STAPS because I like sports and i want to work in sports,I chose Angouleme because it's the most pratic for me and my familly. I want to study the story of great sportmen like Michael Jordan , Johnny Wilkinson and more , and why not the rules and the history of some sports in English

ROMAIN BONNEFON

Back to top Go down

Who? Why? What? Empty Inès Horeau

Post by Ines Horeau Mon Sep 18, 2017 5:56 pm

I'm Inès Horeau, i am 18 years old, i come from La Rochelle and actually i live in Angoulême. I chose STAPS because exercise is very important for me and i find that we don't say anything about us body. I would like to be ergonomist because i think that everybody can do exercise like handicapped.

Ines Horeau

Back to top Go down

Who? Why? What? Empty presentation

Post by puech lily Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:28 pm

My name is Lily Puech, I am 17 years. I have one brother and one sister. I practice volley-ball in Saintes since 6 years and I like play piano.
I have chosen STAPS because I want to become nursery school teacher or sport teacher, I don’t know yet. For STAPS I had no choice but to go to Angouleme because there are lots of people who want to enter in this fac.
During the course I would like to study  famous athletes and differents sports of the world.  
See you tomorrow Smile

puech lily

Back to top Go down

Post by Czubkowski Antoiine Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:57 pm

Hi,
I'm Antoine Czubkowski, I was born in brou-sur-chantereine (next to Paris) and i'am 18 years old.
Since 17 years i live in Soubise next to Rochefort. I practice musique but I have chosed STAPS because I like the sport and I would like to be Sport teacher. It's not the most difficult job because they not have copy to correct.. but with this job i would give music lessons in other hour next to the real work. During the summer Holliday, i would work in the beach as lifeguard to make some money. Angoulême is the School most in proximity from my home..
It's why I chosed this school.
In the class, I havn't preference. I like the languages in general and I would become better in English.

Czubkowski Antoiine

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivier Dimitri Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:33 pm

Firstly, i'm going to introduce myself, i'm named Vivier Dimitri, i have actually 19 years old, i'm born in Rochefort, where i lived my all life, and where my family still lives, I practice musculation and i'm gonna be the future Mr. Olympia. I have one sister who have 11 years old and one brother who have 16 years old, both younger than me as you see (that's incredible that my parents make something perfect the first try).
I'm here in STAPS, to be a sportif coach on musculation, and lately to own my proper gym. And at the same time, to become a competitor on bodybuilding, especially on the Physics Models categories.

Vivier Dimitri

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum