UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who? Why? What?

+19
Rontet Quentin
Corentin Cédat
Lila.Michaud
hugo aigron
Paul Metayer
hugo ventura
Mathieu cornillot
Armand G1
Antoine CHABOT
Dousset Emmanuel
BREILLAD Enzo
Chloé Demarville
JUBEAU Anthony
Chloé Cardin
Pannetier Jérémy
Fontaine Emma
Chagrelle Owen
Laura Rochette--Guitton
Admin
23 posters

Go down

Who? Why? What? Empty Who? Why? What?

Post by Admin Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:46 pm

This is the thread for writing about the first week's topic. It's simple. You have to introduce yourself a little and say why have you chosen STAPS? Why Angouleme? and What you would like to study in English during the course? 50 to 100 words.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Who? Why? What? Empty Re: Who? Why? What?

Post by Laura Rochette--Guitton Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:37 pm

I'm Laura Rochette--Guitton, I am 19 years old and I was born in St Jean d'Angélie. I have choose STAPS because in the futur I want to be a sport instructor in the Army and I need the STAPS licence to do this, and obviously the sport is a passion for me. I'm in Angoulème because I didn't have choice ^^
During the course I would like study the tipically English sport and their history.

Laura Rochette--Guitton

Back to top Go down

Post by Chagrelle Owen Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:18 pm

I'm Chagrelle Owen, I'm 18 years old. I was born in Saint-Michel and now I live in Ruelle/Touvre and Brie. I have one half brother who is 10 years old. I play american football as Runningback mainly since 3 years now. I chose STAPS because I love sport and I want to work with handicapped person in order to bring my help or like a scientist in order to improve the sport's equipment. I'm here in Angoulême because this STAPS is the closest than my home.
In English course I hope study the sport specially English.

Chagrelle Owen

Back to top Go down

Post by Fontaine Emma Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:23 pm

I’m Emma Fontaine, I’m 18 years old.
I was born in Nantes, and I lived in La Rochelle. I have two brothers, they have 23 years old and 25 years old. I practice triathlon and rugby.
I chose STAPS because I would like to be a teacher or a trainer. I would like work in the environment of sport.
I study in Angouleme because it’s the only faculty who chose me.
During the english course, I would like study the history of sport, and the english sport.

Fontaine Emma

Back to top Go down

Post by Pannetier Jérémy Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:44 pm

My name is Jérémy PANNETIER and I'm eighteen years old. I was born in Saint Jean d'Angély and I'm living in Bussac sur Charente near Saintes. I have got one sister who is twenty one yars old. I'm practicing BMX racing for six years.
I have chosen STAPS because in my futur I would like to work in the world of the sport and Angouleme had been the only one to accept me.
During the course of english, I would like to study the diferent english sports and the english culture of the sport.

Pannetier Jérémy

Back to top Go down

Post by Chloé Cardin Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:26 pm

My name is Chloé Cardin and I am 17 years old. I was born in La Rochelle and I live in Marans, a little city close to my hometown. I have two brothers who are 25 and 22 years old.  Actually I practice handball and sliding sports on leisure. I chose the sector STAPS because it mostly leads to great jobs especially caserworker or sport teacher (for specific person). My location determined the place that I am here today, Angoulême. In class I would like to study the english sports' History.

Chloé Cardin

Back to top Go down

Post by JUBEAU Anthony Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:41 pm

My name is Anthony Jubeau and I'm 17 years old. I was born in Isle d'Espagnac, now i live in Fleac near Angouleme. I have one sister and one brother. I was practising swimming many years and now I do cycling. I choose Staps in Angouleme because I want to be physical education teacher and I live close to Angouleme. This year I would like study English and the relation that English people has with sport in their way of life.

JUBEAU Anthony

Back to top Go down

Post by Chloé Demarville Sat Sep 16, 2017 12:17 pm

My name is Chloé Demarville, I am 17 years old. I was born in Amiens and I live in Montils, near Saintes. I have two brothers who are 20 years and 9 years old. I swim since I am 10 years old. Before, I practised dance and skating.
I choose STAPS in Angoulême because it is the nearest from my home and I want to be sport teacher.
This year in English, I would like to work on the history and the culture of the sport in England.

Chloé Demarville

Back to top Go down

Post by BREILLAD Enzo Sat Sep 16, 2017 12:43 pm

HEY!! My name is Enzo BREILLAD I am 18 years old. I was born in Chateauroux but i live in La Rochelle Since i'm 3 years old. Curently i dwell in a little studio in St Michel. I have one sister who is 17 years old. I practise badminton in club and swim to have fun. Before i practised VTT during 7 years. If i choose staps it's because i hope become sport teacher. And why Angouleme ? Simply because is the only STAPS accept me. This year i would like meliorate my english quite simply.

BREILLAD Enzo

Back to top Go down

Post by Dousset Emmanuel Sat Sep 16, 2017 3:09 pm

My name is Emmanuel Dousset and i was born the 19 January in 1999 at La Rochelle. I haven't brother and sister. I live in La Rochelle since my birth. I practised football during 3 years at La Rochelle, basket-ball during 5 years at Aytré and last year i did tennis at Aytré. I decided to choose STAPS because my goal it's to became a sport teacher. Angoulême because it was the area city so i had more chance to be caught. This year i wan't to study in english in the goal to talk and understand him better.

Dousset Emmanuel

Back to top Go down

Who? Why? What? Empty WHO? WHY? WHAT?

Post by Antoine CHABOT Sat Sep 16, 2017 3:12 pm

Hi mister Cox! I'm Antoine CHABOT and i'm nineteen years old. I was born in the beautifull city of La Rochelle and now i live in a little flat in Le Jonco beside the STAPS. I have the social and economic bac. I play football since i have five but i play too many sport like tennis, badminton. I want to do STAPS because i would like to work about sport management so i choose staps especilly too beacause i love to do sport. I am here to Angouleme because i don't have choice ...
This year in English i just would like improve my English.

Antoine CHABOT

Back to top Go down

Post by Armand G1 Sat Sep 16, 2017 4:57 pm

Hello Mr COX !! I'm Armand Gin, i'm 18 years old and i was born in St Michel nearby the University. But i spent my childhood in La Rochelle. I have chosen STAPS because I like Sport and I want to discover how to be better, to understand my body. I choose Angoulême because I had an opportunity with Cognac to play at the 5th Basket-Ball National level so I want the status of conventionnal student, so I will train every day or something like this. And I want to become a manager in the future, it's very important to be gratuated. In class, I like to talk about everything it can be England's History or Sport's History.

Armand G1

Back to top Go down

Who? Why? What? Empty presentation

Post by Mathieu cornillot Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:45 pm

hello
i'm mathieu cornillot and i'm nineteen years old . i was born angouleme for my studies but my truth at my home is la rochelle. i have chosen staps because I like very much the sport and I would like to be able to work in the sport for to develop a sport it I have no precise idea but I know a thing I want to work in the sport. i am here to angouleme because i don't have choise ...
In class I would like to speak about the history of the sport for example in England and especially improve my English

Mathieu cornillot

Back to top Go down

Post by hugo ventura Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:42 pm

HI M. Cox, how are you?
My name is Hugo Ventura i'm 19 years I live in La Rochelle. I start to play basketall when I was 5 years. I never stop it. Its the second years I apply to STAPS and this year I'm lucky to be here. I don't know exactly what I want to do in the future but next year I'm really interest in studing management of sports. For this year i would like to discover the history English sports and improve my sports vocabulary.
See you soon

hugo ventura

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Metayer Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:22 pm

Hello Mister Cox, I'm Paul Metayer, I am 18 years Old. I was Born in Poitiers and I live in Vouneuil, a little city near Poitiers.
I have one sister, she has 14 years old. I practice Basketball since about 10 years. I choose STAPS because I want to be teacher to education physical and sportive, I love practise sport and I like Sciences of sport. I didn't choose Angoulême but there were no more place in STAPS Poitiers, I thus came to Angoulême.

Paul Metayer

Back to top Go down

Post by hugo aigron Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:21 am

Hi, my name is Hugo AIGRON and I'm 18 years old. I was born in La Rochelle and live in this city. I have one sister and one brother and two cats. I practice cycling since 5 years.
I choose STAPS because I'm a passionate of sports not only cycling and I would like to work in this field, probably in the management. Why Angoulême? Because It's the only university to accept my application! And to finish, this year I want to learn the history of sport in England et I want to enrich my vocabulary especially on precise terms of sport in order to work internationally. Bye, see you on tuesday.

hugo aigron

Back to top Go down

Post by Lila.Michaud Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:11 pm

Hi, I'm Lila Michaud and I'm 18 years old. I was born in Saintes, and I live now in Angoulême the week and in Port d'Envaux the weekend.
I've got one sister, she's Candice and she's 13 years old. I have choosen STAPS training because I love sports and also like the subjects that we are  taught. I practice basket-ball since I have 4-5 years old, I started in Port d'Envaux then I'm gone in Saujon to play at the regional level. In the future, I hope to become a teacher of physical and sports education, and in the English course, I would like study the history of sport.

Lila.Michaud

Back to top Go down

Post by Corentin Cédat Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:29 pm

Hello, my name is Corentin. I am 18 years old, I was born in l'isle d'espagnac, now I live in Gond-pontouvre near Angoulême. I have one brothers who are 11 years old, I play table tennis since 4 years old. Before, I practiced cycling at the national level but I had to stop because of an injury. I choose STAPS because sport teacher is a vocation for my. This year in English, I would like to discover the culture of sport in England.

Corentin Cédat

Back to top Go down

Post by Rontet Quentin Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:33 pm

My name is Quentin and i'm 19 years olds. I was was born in Angoulême, and i live in Balzac . I have one sister , her name is Camille , and i have one brother his name is Maxime . I like sport , i chose Staps because this course links sports and studies . I play football in Champniers , i am left attacker. In the futur i would like to be a physical trainer.

Rontet Quentin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mewen Leroux Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:48 pm

Hello, my name is Mewen. I am 19 years old, I was born in Guyane, now I live in Angoulême. I have one sister who are 25 years old.I am a firefighter and lifeguard, so I practiced swimming. I practice different sports of sliding,skateboarding, surfing, wake, snowboard. I chose STAPS to manage me in the management.En English I would like to progress not bad. afro rendeer farao elephant alien

Mewen Leroux

Back to top Go down

Post by APPERE Guillaume Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:52 pm

Hi, my name is APPERE Guillaume. I'm eighteen years old and i was born in Angoulême that's why i chose STAPS in Angoulême and i'd like to be a coach. In the course i'd like to improve my English because that's a real plus to speak English well today.

APPERE Guillaume

Back to top Go down

Post by Pauline Boisseau Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:02 am

Hello, my name is Pauline Boisseau. I was born in Yvelines (78) and I was living in Essonne (91). I moved 2 years ago in La Rochelle and now I'm in angouleme to do staps. I'd like to be a sport teacher after the University. I'd like to travel or teaching out France so I hope this year the English class will help me to someday be fluent.

Pauline Boisseau

Back to top Go down

Post by léa kieffer Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:57 pm

Hey Mister,
sorry to send this work late !
My name is Léa Kieffer and I am seventeen. I come from La Rochelle where I lived in Aytré with my father and Angoulins with my mother. I have a economical and social bac, and I practice musculation since 2 years. I want in the futur help the people to live a better life with a healthy body thanks to sport and food. That is why I strat my studies with the STAPS ( Angoulême was my area school), then I want to continue my studies in nutrition.
I would like to study in English the differents sports in the British culture why not.
Have a good day

léa kieffer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum