The Cepe Blog project

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Cepe Blog project

Post by Admin on Sat Sep 16, 2017 11:37 am

Go and look at the CEPE blog :http://blogs.univ-poitiers.fr/marketing-plurimedia/

Think how we can make this interesting and more exciting for each other, the CEPE/IAE and potential future students. With a partner you are going to create a video addition (in English) to this blog at some time over the next 3 months. I want you to post what you'd like to do.

For example - interview Students/teachers/staff, Highlight events, explain the course or subjects within the course, talk about Angouleme, show the work of the student comittee .... I'm sure your ideas will be better and more relevant than mine. Thrill me!

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Re: The Cepe Blog project

Post by Charlène Deslandes on Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:56 pm

I think that the CEPE blog is obsolete. We need to change many things on it. First, we could change the interface to make it more attractive. For this, I have some ideas :

- Add categories at the top of the website instead of the right side. It will be more visible. Also, it will be great to change the name of the categories. As it is now, we can see that there are no precise parts. We could create a part exclusively for the IAE (with information about inscriptions, history, etc), a part for the news (guest speakers for example), a part for the formation (highlight the fact that there are 2 specialities : child and packaging) and one for the student life.

- Add more colours on the blog. It is really dull for now.

- Provide more content (videos and pictures of the CEPE student life, or teachers...) : good idea John Wink

I think that these first basic actions will help students to understand better the formation and its benefits  Cool Smile

Charlène Deslandes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MU Jiejie on Sat Sep 23, 2017 7:21 pm

I agree with Charlène, the user interface really should be improved ! I don't understand why they use a photo of Time Square in the main page ? Why not a photo of CEPE ?
Then, the layout inside is out of order. The articles in the main page show all content. But generally the article only show title and brief, which will be more clear.

I think that interview teachers is a good idea. But not only professors who teach lessons for us, but also the others teachers, like secretary, documenter, assistant and so on. That will make us and other people know better about Cepe.

MU Jiejie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurélie Mertz on Sat Sep 30, 2017 6:23 pm

I agree with Jiejie, why is the CEPE using a Time Square's picture? Couldn't we take picture of Angoulême and add it into the blog?

Maybe, instead of having all the articles from the more recent to the oldest one, it should be interesting to classified them and to create categories, just as Charlène said it.

Aurélie Mertz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Elise HIROUX on Wed Oct 04, 2017 12:58 pm

Hello ! Very Happy

I agree that the blog is not adapted instantly.

I think that we have to communicate about the city because Angoulême is not an attractive city for a student. Angoulême didn't make me dream because it's a small city and it's not a student city (I come from Rennes so...). We can make a video or photos to show how Angoulême is a beautiful city (hum hum).

I think that we are very lucky because professionals belonging to big companies come to Angoulême to show us our work. We can take advantage of that to make a small interview. I thing it could be attractive.

Elise HIROUX

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bertin pauline on Wed Oct 04, 2017 2:11 pm

Hello  Very Happy

I agree with Elise !!!!
The blog is not modern and does not suite of the image of the school. The cepe is a dynamic and fun school. We must watching this aspect in this blog.
In addition, putting more colors as said Charlene is a good idea. Futurs students find the blog happier and more willing to come to this school.

Making videos with professionals is a good idea. We would show an overview of our courses. And also we can make small videos of the class that works on files or contests to show the atmosphere and friendliness of this school.

For the pictures  of angoulême I would say nothing ... haha Mad

Bertin pauline

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte ILIOU on Wed Oct 04, 2017 4:17 pm

Firsly, I never gone in this blog before today, and to be honnest it is not very fun. It is a good idea to dynamise it but we have to find how.

I don't think it is possible to change the architecture of the blog. It is from Université of Poitiers and we can't change it. But we can write some articles which are interesting for the students. In fact, we have to make students want to come in the CEPE.

We can also make a video of the "Semaine du Design" in January to show exposures et the party.

Finally, just show the life in CEPE during 2 years !!

Charlotte ILIOU

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luping on Thu Oct 05, 2017 12:05 pm

I have no idea how the blog works right now. Basically, I need to waif for about two day the confirmation of the registration. Lol…
Luping

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Thu Oct 05, 2017 3:36 pm

Thanks for those of you who have given some input. Where are everybody else hiding? I don't know how much control the CEPE has over the blog so I'll ask Olivier if we have control over the design of the page and get back to you.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Morais.Cécilia on Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:09 am

In M2 packaging, we already have to do a video for the blog with Mr Rampnoux, we can take the same vidéo and translate in english to have a bilingual video...

And I agree with the other posts, the blog need a facelift...
Morais.Cécilia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Stoerkler on Mon Oct 09, 2017 2:44 pm

The best things to say is that the student are cool AND that enough for me ! Very Happy
Julie Stoerkler

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:13 pm

Julie Stoerkler wrote:The best things to say is that the student are cool AND that enough for me ! Very Happy

Only "some" of the students Julie.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurélie Lecesne on Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:01 am

Admin wrote:
Julie Stoerkler wrote:The best things to say is that the student are cool AND that enough for me ! Very Happy

But we are, obviously !! Cool
Aurélie Lecesne

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:16 pm

Aurélie Lecesne wrote:
Admin wrote:

when you say "we" are you including Julie?
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurélie Lecesne on Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:44 pm

Admin wrote:
Aurélie Lecesne wrote:
Admin wrote:

Well... She gave me a piece of cake once so.. yeah !! tongue
Aurélie Lecesne

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:01 pm

Aurélie Lecesne wrote:
Admin wrote:
Aurélie Lecesne wrote:
Admin wrote:

The only thing she's given me is grief. Razz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Julien Platard on Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:22 pm

Admin wrote:
Aurélie Lecesne wrote:
Admin wrote:
Aurélie Lecesne wrote:
Admin wrote:

The only thing she's given me is grief. Razz

I agree with John, Julie is not cool. If she was, we would know it Very Happy
Julien Platard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne-Mary on Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:00 am

I agree with Charlene, the CEPE blog is obsolete and the colors are not attractive..
It is missing interaction, multimedia stuff, link, videos, photos …
Maybe we should use the same color as IAE’s website, for more coherence ;
I aslo agree with Cécilia.. we can may be translate our video in English Smile
We could talk about our competitions (Freepack..), to show our project ?!

Anne-Mary

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Stoerkler on Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:48 am

Oooh stop speakingof me badly !!

And John, I don't know what I made to give you a grief, but you maybe deserved it
Julie Stoerkler

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Stoerkler on Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:53 am

Julien, you will be surprised !
I surprised you on Tuesday (with Rosie), do you remember ? I know you don't because there is a lot of people here and you have dignity, to much dignity but well... Be careful
Julie Stoerkler

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:06 pm

Since the blog is hosted by the university Olivier is not sure whether we can change the colours and layout but he is going to find out and let you know this week. Keep the ideas coming for content and then we can start a few mini projects using our English time.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LORCA Maxime on Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:12 pm

I think for my part the blog needs to be rejuvenated. But above all he must speak to the future generations of students who will arrive. Unfortunately for me when I read the articles of the blog I find them very interesting but unfortunately it does not necessarily give me more desire to learn a little more about the CEPE. Moreover, I think that we should, in order to rejuvenate it, present a little the town of Angouleme, but above all, to emphasize our articles on the projects we are carrying out. Who are projects that can talk to both professionals and prospective students. The blog needs to be to the identity of the CEPE !!!

LORCA Maxime

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Maïa HERVE on Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:37 pm

As many people said earlier, I think the main aspects that should be highlighted on the CEPE blog are :
1) Present Angoulême in a fun and interesting way. Show that there are stuff to do (cafés, restaurants, ice skating, trampoline, laser game... some nice spots to visit near the Charente and more). I personnaly think that one of the main thing that pushes future students away from the CEPE is the city (at least the image they have of it before arriving).

2) Show that life at the CEPE is fun ! Some pictures of the parties we hold, pictures of some events (Semaine du Design for example...).

Maïa HERVE

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LORCA Maxime on Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:31 pm

Maïa HERVE wrote:As many people said earlier, I think the main aspects that should be highlighted on the CEPE blog are :
1) Present Angoulême in a fun and interesting way. Show that there are stuff to do (cafés, restaurants, ice skating, trampoline, laser game... some nice spots to visit near the Charente and more). I personnaly think that one of the main thing that pushes future students away from the CEPE is the city (at least the image they have of it before arriving).

2) Show that life at the CEPE is fun ! Some pictures of the parties we hold, pictures of some events (Semaine du Design for example...).

I totally agree with you Maia. I think we should make the city of Angouleme a little more beautiful in the eyes of the potential arrivals. Pictures of the most beautiful spots, or even the most interesting events to do in the region would be really good to share.

If I can find the time this year (this may not be possible with all the files we have) I can make the CEPE benefit from my editorial skills. I could very well of my side to make a time capsule of Angoulême on the most beautiful places, and to make assemblies with videos that the students would have taken of the city. This would make the video more qualitative, and it could serve as a video for the CEPE blog.

LORCA Maxime

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurélie Lecesne on Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:44 am

LORCA Maxime wrote:
Maïa HERVE wrote:As many people said earlier, I think the main aspects that should be highlighted on the CEPE blog are :

I totally agree with you Maia. I think we should make the city of Angouleme a little more beautiful in the eyes of the potential arrivals. Pictures of the most beautiful spots, or even the most interesting events to do in the region would be really good to share.

If I can find the time this year (this may not be possible with all the files we have) I can make the CEPE benefit from my editorial skills. I could very well of my side to make a time capsule of Angoulême on the most beautiful places, and to make assemblies with videos that the students would have taken of the city. This would make the video more qualitative, and it could serve as a video for the CEPE blog.

I totally agree with you guys, as I have to confess I wasn't myself very enthusiastic to come and live here ahah !

Maxime, that's a very good idea !

I have Adobe After Effects on my laptop, so maybe I could help making videos more attractive too Smile
Aurélie Lecesne

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top