UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week 2 topic - The Olympic Games

+22
Mewen Leroux
Paul Metayer
Pannetier Jérémy
Chloé Cardin
Rontet Quentin
hugo ventura
Benjamin Nicolas 2
Lucas goumi
Mathieu cornillot
Nina Delagrange
JUBEAU Anthony
Lila.Michaud
Fontaine Emma
Antoine CHABOT
hugo aigron
Corentin Cédat
Dousset Emmanuel
Chagrelle Owen
Armand G1
BREILLAD Enzo
Chloé Demarville
Admin
26 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Week 2 topic - The Olympic Games - Page 2 Empty Re: Week 2 topic - The Olympic Games

Post by léa kieffer Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:42 pm

My opinion is divided about the Olympic Games. At first I think it is a good thing because it brings together (almost) all the countries of the world around the sport. this can have an advantageous side for the country: popularity, tourism. But it costs exessively dear. Finally, I find that the "each country is represented" side is deceived because the participants often change their nationality.

léa kieffer

Back to top Go down

Week 2 topic - The Olympic Games - Page 2 Empty Re: Week 2 topic - The Olympic Games

Post by léa kieffer Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:43 pm

My opinion is divided about the Olympic Games. At first I think it is a good thing because it brings together (almost) all the countries of the world around the sport. this can have an advantageous side for the country: popularity, tourism. But it costs exessively dear. Finally, I find that the "each country is represented" side is deceived because the participants often change their nationality......

léa kieffer

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum