UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

week 4 Travel

+25
elodie vaz
Maëva Bertaud
gaétane soulet
Alan Le Bourgocq
Sacha Eltes
Thomasbellin
TheoG
Gaborit Valentin
POIRIER Al3xandre
Philomène Pagnoux
Adrien ROY
Mathis FARDIN
Camille Pierre
Marion16
Alice Dalger
Quentin Gimenez
Maxime Pageaud01
gauvrit valentin
Vince Lepine
Maxence Mathieu
Christelle Rapiera
Yohana Dumont
Honorine Mousset
EmmaGym
Admin
29 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

week 4 Travel Empty week 4 Travel

Post by Admin Mon Oct 02, 2017 12:11 pm

Where have you been? What did you do? Where do you want to go? Where do you never want to go? Anything to do with travel in this thread.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

week 4 Travel Empty Re: week 4 Travel

Post by EmmaGym Mon Oct 02, 2017 2:29 pm

Good Afternoon,
We thank's Gaetane for this thema of the travel! I love to travel. This is really important to travel for see a new things. Everybody can travel. In their country but also abroad. Indeed, if we travel abroad we can see much more novelties. Like for example the cooking, the clothes, the Streets, the cities, the stores and still the other things.
I travelled in some European countries. For example in Switzerland, in Germany, in Spain, in Italy, in Belgium, in Ireland and in England. I travel with my family but also with school journeys. Travels leave of good memories. And tempts us to begin again.
Thank's,
Emma.

EmmaGym

Back to top Go down

Post by Honorine Mousset Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:43 pm

Travel is a fantastic opportunity that is not given to everyone.
I like to travel. It is very rewarding travel, you can learn new cultures like how to think, to feed, to dress, to work… Travel also allows you to discover new landscapes. You can become aware of some misery in the world. You can meet new people very different from your country of origin.
If you travel alone, this can make stronger mentally.

Of course, I have already traveled but I have never gone out of Europe.
With my family, I went all over France but also in Spain and Switzerland to visit a lot of things. And with my school, I made a linguistic journey with a correspondent in England and in Germany.

Even if I had the chance to travel from time to time I would like see more countries like Canada, the United States, Australia and China. My dream would be to go around the world if I could !! There is not really a country where I don’t want to go except those where it’s dangerous.

Honorine Mousset

Back to top Go down

Post by Yohana Dumont Mon Oct 02, 2017 5:02 pm

I love to travel ! I have already travel to Marocco, Turkey, Spain, Italy and England.
For me, travel, it's very important to learn the cultures of others and it's a good way to learn a new language.
To travel also allows to escape from our daily lives and to relax.

In Marocco and in Turkey, I relaxed in the Club Med, I visited the country and I did souks. In Turkey, I did a mini cruise on the Aegean sea. In Marocco I went to Marrakesh and Casablanca. In Turkey I went to Bodrum.

In Spain, I did a hike with my family and my friends and I crossed the Pyrenees to go to Spain. And after the hike, I visited the country. In Spain, I went to Navarra.

In Italy and England, it was a school journeys, so we visited a number of monuments. In Italy, I went to Venice, Milano and Verone. In England, I went to London and Bath.

I would never like to go in war countries like Syria, Afghanistan or Saudi Arabia.

I would like to go In Canada, in Brazil, in Argentina, Australia and many islands.
Later I would like go around the world as my my grandfather and my mother.

Yohana Dumont

Back to top Go down

Post by Christelle Rapiera Mon Oct 02, 2017 6:24 pm

Traveling is really great. Discovering new cultures, new landscapes, meeting people and seeing the difference with our culture is a great experience.

I love to travel, I already travel to Reunion Island, England and Madagascar of course.
When I was young, and I lived in Madagascar, I traveled the country with my family. I went for example on the beaches of "Nosy Be", or "Diego Suarez", it's paradise beaches.

When I went to England, I enjoyed shopping because the best shops are in London. Nevertheless, it was very cold, the climate is not the same in Reunion Island for example! I discovered that England was a multicultural country, I was in a market where there was more chicken curry than fish and chips!

I have several dream destinations where I really like to go: The United States for example, to see New York, Las Vegas, I would also like to go to Punta Cana for the crazy beaches. I will also enjoy a culinary world tour, and taste the specialties in each country.

Then I do not really have a country where I would not like to go, North Korea may be but anyway it's very complicated to access it. Now traveling is more dangerous than before with all the attacks, political conflicts around the world.

Good evening Mr. Cox

Christelle Rapiera

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxence Mathieu Mon Oct 02, 2017 7:35 pm

hi, personaly, I haven't really traveled, the only travel that I did was to come to see my family in belgium. On the other hand, the country where I dream to go is Australia because I love the sports as surf, the longboard, kitesurf, and for there sports, Australia regroup all the conditions that we need. I also want to travel in Japan to see the Japan culture because I'm a big fan of Manga and animé. But I never want to go in country as China, Russia or Mexico : It's not that I never want to go in there country, but I don't know, there are not interesting country for me. Of course, if a day, I can visit all the world, I will visit there country also because travel is the equivalent of liberty.

Maxence Mathieu

Back to top Go down

Post by Vince Lepine Tue Oct 03, 2017 4:46 pm

Hello ! For the moment i have traveled in different country and with different person. For example i have traveled with my family in Sénégal, Spain, Republique Dominicaine and marocco. I love the travel with the family but for me it's not the more funny because in the travel with my friends in Amsterdam or in Spain y have a lot of funny memories and the hollidays with friends are more relax.

Vince Lepine

Back to top Go down

Post by gauvrit valentin Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:05 pm

I would like one day if I can get there going around the world traveling country by country by stopping dear people and discovering the world and these secrets
However for now I am not yet gone but I made some journey notament in sardinia in crest or in england I will like to discover Iceland next time
Yet my favorite trips are when I go to the Pyrenees no matter the season I find it incredible

gauvrit valentin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxime Pageaud01 Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:53 am

Hello John ! I have travelled never in my life, set apart in the south of France towards Nice and Monaco. I want to travel everywhere, but there are a lot of beautiful place In France. I would like to travel in Japon, i think that country is genial. I would like to travel in other country like to Brasil, England, Croatia, Tahiti, Philippines.

Maxime Pageaud01

Back to top Go down

Post by Quentin Gimenez Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:28 am

I have never really traveled. It is true that I was interested but it remains that despite something quite expensive. The only trip I did was in the third class and it was in Germany. I was in Berlin for a week at my correspondent's house and visited the Check Point Charly Museum. I even stood in front of a piece of the Berlin Wall, covered with schwing gum.
My dream is to go to the United States one day because is a country that has a great history and often inspires the dreams of young people, especially for the American dream.

Quentin Gimenez

Back to top Go down

week 4 Travel Empty Travel

Post by Alice Dalger Wed Oct 04, 2017 5:19 pm

Hello,
To travel is really beneficial.
It allows us to meet new people, to have new experiences whether it is at the level of the work, the life staff, landscapes.
I was already in Spain with my high school 3 years in a row to make of the Dive,cross my levels.
I have already travelled with my parents and my brother being younger in mountain for example.
Recently we are to go to Canada to visit big cities and seen diverse landscapes, during 3 weeks.
I also left with friends for road-trip in Belgium, to the Netherlands etc....
I will like very much going in Norway, in Island, on islands.
I am not ready to go on a travel alone for the moment, but I will dream to find the courage.

Alice Dalger

Back to top Go down

Post by Marion16 Sat Oct 07, 2017 3:30 pm

The travel is my dream because I nerver left France. My first destination which is my dream is Espana with the sun, the playa. My second destination is London, in period of Christmas whit the lumineers, the landscape. My thirth destination which is my most fat dream is New Zealand because the cultural tribal maori is very meaning, moreover I will make me a traditional tatoo with hammer. Ans the landscape is very very very beautiful !!! Then, the dance traditional my touch.
For realize all that, I need money..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NE-Bkm1AHxE

Marion16

Back to top Go down

Post by Camille Pierre Sat Oct 07, 2017 5:57 pm

I like the idea to travel, the different meeting of person, new landscapes and other cultures.
I do not have a lot to travel, I have my "parrain" who is Dutch, I am going to see him every two years, I like Amsterdam, houses are beautiful and their lifestyles different from mine.
For my passion, the scuba diving, I was able to leave for Spain, to Estartit during two years, two weeks.
I dream to leave all over the world, rather towards the South America.

Camille Pierre

Back to top Go down

Post by Mathis FARDIN Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:31 am

Hello, I really love traveling. I went 3 times in Portugal, 4 times in Italy, once in the netherlands. And I traveled more or less everywhere in France
Travel is good to discover lifestyles, meet new people, new habits. For a cheaper travel, today we can do woofing.
Travel can be a lifestyle.
Where I really want to travel is Canada and New-Zealand, beacause there are the most beautiful bike parks and ski stations. They are wonderful countries.

Mathis FARDIN

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrien ROY Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:59 am

I really like travel because I can discover new culture with new traditions and meet different people. So for me, the travel means the sharing between people with different origins. I already went twice in Spain (once time with my family and once time with my school) and in Great Britain last year with the school also. So I haven't a lot of xperience in travel but each time, it was with pleasure. Between this two countries, I prefer the United Kingdom. The landscape are beautiful and I love the architecture of the houses with bricks and especially the carpet everywhere in the house. I find english people more calm that the spanish who eat the dinner at 22h. But I prefer the weather of Spain with the desert landscape. I was in a family each time that I travel with the school and I think that it's better to learn the language of the country and the discover their different lifestyle.
Then, I really want to go in Australia because I find this country beautiful and Australian are very healthy (only 13% of the population smokes against more that 25% in France). I want also travel in the U.S., Canada, Brasil, South Africa, in Hawaï, Suede, Switchzerland, Italy, Greece, etc...
But I don't want travel in somes country like North Corea and the countries in war in Middle East.
To conclude, I'm certain that I will make lot of travel in my life because I love it and there are lot of nice sport event everywhere on the world like the Ironman which it takes place on each continent in lot of countries.

Adrien ROY

Back to top Go down

Post by Philomène Pagnoux Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:56 pm

I m going to speak about travels I ave effected in my life. I have the chance to have parents who love travelling. My mother is an espagnol teacher and I have ever been in Spain. I have also been in England and in Spain with my class. But I have travelled with my family many times. In fact, I have been in Scotland, in Sweden, in Italia.
I have the Finland nationality and I have family in Finland so I have been many times there with my family. We have been there in plane and even in car! We have been through Deutschland, luxemburg, Danmark and the sea by boat. It was long.
In Finland in summer, the weather is great and the landscape is beautiful, and in winter, it is very cold, the last time we were there, temperature went until -20°C.
And this summer I have been in Cuba with my family because my parents wanted to do a big travel and they were thinking it was the good moment.

Philomène Pagnoux

Back to top Go down

Post by POIRIER Al3xandre Sun Oct 08, 2017 3:19 pm

HI !
I live in Angouleme since 18 years and i traveled lot of time in France for the competition and 1 times in England for a competition too. I m tired to the french people and I want travel in lot of Land for discover a new culture , a new way of thinking , ... The land that i want discover is the Canada , the Sweden , the Ireland , the Japan , the Argentina and what I want most discover is the New Zealand because this Island is so beautiful and the culture was very different to the french people

POIRIER Al3xandre

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaborit Valentin Sun Oct 08, 2017 7:01 pm

I have already done two cruises with my grandparents, we went to marseille, barcelona, savona, palma, canaries, gibraltar ...
My first trip was with my parents in Tunisia.
There are several countries that I would like to visit like japan, china, new zealand, usa, and northern countries of europe for the scenery.

Gaborit Valentin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheoG Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:11 pm

I love travels, It helps me to improve my level of english like when I visit Scotland London or Ireland. My dream is to travel around the world to discover a lot of culture and to visits a lot of stadiums to feel their atmosphere like Anfield in Liverpool, the Allianz Arena in Münich, the Camp Nou in Barcelona or the Celtic Parc in Glasgow. I also want meet the african part of my family who live in Ivory Coast.

TheoG

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomasbellin Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:55 pm

The travel is for certain people a loophole of our usual life, a way to discover new things which we didn’t know before, of new people as well as new differents lifestyles of our civilization, he allows even he can discover new food according to the different destinations. For me the travel is especially characterized by the exchange to create new links. I didn’t have the opportunity to travel but a lot why bot, one day to be able to go round the world.

Thomasbellin

Back to top Go down

week 4 Travel Empty Travel

Post by Sacha Eltes Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:30 pm

For some people, traveling is a passion, I did not have much opportunity to travel but my best trip is to have gone to Ireland.
I would like to be able to travel in spain or in England to appreciate their football culture and life in general.

Sacha Eltes

Back to top Go down

Post by Alan Le Bourgocq Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:34 pm

Hello everyone, I love travel. Discover the world, other civilizations and cultures. In my own life I visited différents country, Spain, Italia, Croatia and Autriche. I never leave the continent, but I wish. In the future I would like visited Asian continent, Egypt with pyramids and Pérou with Matchupitchu and "la cordillère des Andes". The world fascinating me... Shocked

Alan Le Bourgocq

Back to top Go down

Post by gaétane soulet Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:42 pm

Hello,
Today I'm going to talk about travel. Every year since I was born I go to the south for 3 weeks but I had never travelled outside the country. But since I went back to high school, I'm going to Italy and London. It was great, especially London as I visited the wax museum and saw all of London but without visiting museums and others. I would really stay longer even though the language barrier and still annoying.
And in Italy, I went to Florence, Venice, Murano and Burano. The place I preferred is Venice because I love the city, their way of life so special, their houses on the water and their masks.
If I could, I would go to Canada because I love the scenery, the way of life and in some places they speak a little French! Even if sometimes it is-15 ° C or less.
I do not want to go to countries where there is war like Mali but also North Korea.

gaétane soulet

Back to top Go down

Post by Maëva Bertaud Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:04 pm

I went in Spain to Valencia and to Portugual on holidays, I bathed in the méditerranée and I went shopping.
I would like to go in Australia, in Latin America or in Canada, it makes me dream! Or on a paradisiac island! There are no particular countries which I wouldn't want to visit. Except North Korea because Kim Yong-nam is really a big crazy shit!!!

Maëva Bertaud

Back to top Go down

week 4 Travel Empty travel

Post by elodie vaz Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:08 pm

Good morning, John,
I went to Portugal I go there once a year because I have my family down there but also in Switzerland and twice in Spain in Madrid and in Andalusia with the Lyceum.

I would like to go to Australia, to the United States as well as Brazil because the culture of these countries interests me strongly, they are also attractive countries which I like enormously.
I do not want to go to Japan and China because I am not attracted to these countries.

elodie vaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum