week 4 Travel

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: week 4 Travel

Post by Maxime on Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:18 am

Hello, I dis not really travel a lot during m'y life, I went to Martinique when I was young for see my family.
I then went to Mauritius but I could not enjoy greatly because of the problems that there was in my family at that period.
To conclude I do not like to travel enormously and I prefer to privilège a good week with my friends in a campside rather than holidays organize with my family away from home.

Maxime

View user profile

Back to top Go down

TRAVEL

Post by BARIL Alan on Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:56 am

I went to Spain, several years ago of this, it was a school trip, I went precisely to Andalusia, where the for a week we visited full of cities. Like Seville, Alicante or Cordoba. This is the only time I have left France in my life.
I would very much like to go to the Caribbean islands because I would very much like to dive with big sharks.
Or in very cold countries like Canada, or Lapland because I love the cold.
There is not really a country or I would not have gone, only there are many countries at war so this is too dangerous for some countries.

BARIL Alan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Mon Oct 09, 2017 12:09 pm

BARIL Alan wrote:I went to Spain, several years ago of this, it was a school trip, I went precisely to Andalusia, where the for a week we visited full of cities. Like Seville, Alicante or Cordoba. This is the only time I have left France in my life.
I would very much like to go to the Caribbean islands because I would very much like to dive with big sharks.
Or in very cold countries like Canada, or Lapland because I love the cold.
There is not really a country or I would not have gone, only there are many countries at war so this is too dangerous for some countries.

I have dived with sharks in the bahamas and I've visited lapland Cool
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Marceau Jarrossay on Mon Oct 09, 2017 12:22 pm

Hiiiii,

I leave in france but i have origin Czech, I've never been there. I would like to go in this country, and every where, I already visited Roma, Venisia, spain, London, Paris. And in two years I want in Tahiti, and Croatia in 1 years. Travels are perfect for us, because we can learn other cultures and langages, it's so interesting.

Marceau Jarrossay

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor Albert on Sat Oct 14, 2017 1:19 pm

The summer of 2 years ago, i went to India, I also go to Crete, Holland, Spain, United Kingdom, Italia, Gales, Finland, Germany, Poland, Egypte, Senegal

I would like to go to Australia and Canada because they are countries that attract me a lot
these countries have cultures, activities, landscapes that I like

Victor Albert

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Sat Oct 14, 2017 1:33 pm

Victor Albert wrote:The summer of 2 years ago, i went to India, I also go to Crete, Holland, Spain, United Kingdom, Italia, Gales, Finland, Germany, Poland, Egypte, Senegal

I would like to go to Australia and Canada because they are countries that attract me a lot
these countries have cultures, activities, landscapes that I like

You are a very lucky young man to have had the possibility to travel so widely so early.
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top