UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week 4 - Work and Jobs

+22
Ines Horeau
Kévin PUIGELIER
ROMAIN BONNEFON
Lucas VIEIRA
Lucas.Rougier
Pacôme Dupré
Théo puybaraud
Coutin
Thomas Brosseau
Czubkowski Antoiine
Théo Lenne
Guibert
Nicolas Lionnais
Brian Coudert
Valentin SOUQUE--LOPES
Lauriane Borde
samantha valentin
puech lily
Thomas Figueira
Bryan ruiz
Bonin Guillaume
Admin
26 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Week 4 - Work and Jobs Empty Week 4 - Work and Jobs

Post by Admin Tue Oct 03, 2017 5:52 pm

This is the thread for your thoughts about work and Jobs. What have you done? What do you want to do? What would you never do? What jobs do you think are important? what are unimportant? Could we use robots for some jobs? How will jobs change in the future? And anything else you can think of.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Week 4 - Work and Jobs Empty Re: Week 4 - Work and Jobs

Post by Bonin Guillaume Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:38 pm

I never have a real job, but I would like fitness trainer. I never do a manual job because I don't like it and I have two left hand. i think than important jobs are doctor, surgeron, firefighter... every jobs who save life are very important. For exemple of an unimportants jobs we are indicator or the person who realise the horoscopes. Yes we can use robots for some jobs in the future, for realise horoscope for exemple (example taken at random). The job of teacher and particularly for english teacher can sadly change, we can use hologram like Jean Luc Melanchon

Bonin Guillaume

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:58 pm

Bonin Guillaume wrote:I never have a real job, but I would like fitness trainer. I never do a manual job because I don't like it and I have two left hand. i think than important jobs are doctor, surgeron, firefighter... every jobs who save life are very important. For exemple of an unimportants jobs we are indicator or the person who realise the horoscopes. Yes we can use robots for some jobs in the future, for realise horoscope for exemple (example taken at random). The job of teacher and particularly for english teacher can sadly change, we can use hologram like Jean Luc Melanchon

I'm not sure how good Jean-Luc is in English.

Seriously though, there is a good possibility that teaching and many other jobs will change significantly during your lifetime.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Bryan ruiz Tue Oct 03, 2017 7:21 pm

I have never had jobs but I wanted to work in a laundry and another company tais summer but they did not accept me for one month, they prefered two months. I want to become a sports instructor in army. I would never do à job where you have to stay in an office because I prefer to go out than to be enclosed. I think a jobs importante are a defensive jobs as military or the police for example, a health professions as a medecin and also à firefigther. I think a less important is a journalists because the always do half their work. Of course I think that robots could replace men to work on the futur and is already the case for example for some garbage trucks. I think that there Will be more and more robotization in the manual trades.

Bryan ruiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas Figueira Tue Oct 03, 2017 9:45 pm

I already worked twice in the vineyards, it's hard but I need money ! I want to work in the sport field, but in what precisly I don't know. Maybe in a sport shop, in the coaching, with disabled persons, I don't know for the moment. I would not work in fields because it's too hard and when the weather is raining it's terrible. Many job are important like all job for the health because the health is life ! Too jobs about security. But there are many jobs unimportant in the field politic, they do nothing and create problems. Robots can remplace persons but robots take off many jobs and the unemployment continues to grow while a lot of persons need a job.

Thomas Figueira

Back to top Go down

Post by puech lily Sat Oct 07, 2017 11:31 am

I am not sure about my future work, I'm hesitating between sports teacher and teacher of schools. I would never do the line work because last summer I worked in a apple business and it was really horrible. For me all jobs are important ! Yes we can use robots for some jobs but robots musn't to replace humans. I think that robotics will develop further in the future.

puech lily

Back to top Go down

Post by samantha valentin Sat Oct 07, 2017 6:28 pm

I have still made only summer jobs like waitress during receptions. In my future I would like sportive coach or fitness trainer and trainer in club. Today, I think that there is too much unemployed persons and what we miss jobs. Next, I think that robots could replace some workers for instance the workers who work on a production line or in the transports. Seen how it left I do not know how jobs can change the future but its fact some time that they have no exchange much.

samantha valentin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lauriane Borde Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:03 pm

I've worked in a store for a week, but I've never actually worked for a long time Later, I would like to work in the middle of the sport, I would like to be a sports coach.
But I would never work in a job chain because it's always the same thing to realize, there is not really change in these jobs.
I think that every work is important for the proper functioning of the life of every day, there is not really a job that are not important.
Finally I think the robotisation begins to take the place of man in the business, and with new technologies, the man sometimes needs more work but set the machines for example

Lauriane Borde

Back to top Go down

Post by Valentin SOUQUE--LOPES Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:34 am

To start with, I worked with my family as a mason because a real Portuguese must taste the masonry, then I worked 2 months as a seasonal in a large area in fruit and vegetables (it is hard) . Later I would like to work in the world of sports, for example teacher of EPS or soccer coach why not? The work that I would never like to do and that of Ostréiculteur because it is really very hard, you must have a big mind or adored oysters for tha. Sad The most important jobs are those where people have the most merit and who are in great danger, such as firemen, masons, GIGN ... Not important jobs do not exist because in every thing a person does in the work forever a goal! cheers Either he works to feed his family, or he works to earn money and earn a living, or he works because he likes to do what he does. Have can use robots for jobs like toxic jobs like that there would be much less disease. The jobs will not change in the future it will always be the same, we will always be the slave of the director. flower

Valentin SOUQUE--LOPES

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Coudert Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:57 pm

I never have a job because I was too young before. For the future I would like to do a physical preparator. I would never like to do building trades because those are jobs extremely physical and because in those jobs there are many dangers. I think the most important jobs are the jobs around health like firemen or doctor or the policemen for the security, because the health is the most important in the life. I think all of jobs is important in the society because each of them brings something. Yes, we could use robots for some jobs but lot of person would be fire and it's not good for the economic system, I think. And for conclude, the jobs will change the future are the jobs around the technology.

Brian Coudert

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicolas Lionnais Sun Oct 08, 2017 7:50 pm

I never had a seriously job or small left to right but the following summer I will become lifeguard on the beach. I want become sport teacher in the future. I do not wish to work in funeral homes because I don’t like that. There lot of jobs who are important as the firefighter, the police men, the army or the medical team. I think that there are no needless trade. Yes robots can be used in factories for example. I think that robots are the future for the best or for the worst ?

Nicolas Lionnais

Back to top Go down

Post by Guibert Mon Oct 09, 2017 3:40 pm

I have to work as sauvteur. I would like has the future to work in a maritime domain. I would never like to be a worker. For me the important jobs are the ones of the mechanical and electric. In the future we could use our robots for all the inconceivable spots

Guibert

Back to top Go down

Post by Théo Lenne Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:40 pm

I'm a reserviste in gendarmerie. I would like to be a member of the GIGN. All jobs are important, if not, they didn't exist. The robots for remplace humains are bad because after we don't have any jobs.

Théo Lenne

Back to top Go down

Post by Czubkowski Antoiine Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:29 pm

I worked with my father as House Painter this summer and I ever worked in the music as "roddies" (I don't know if is correct), it's a job where we install a music scene and all the sound stuff.
I would like to be a sport teacher, beacause they are not copy to correct, i have all time for my family (holidays, week-ends, etc...) and with that i would give music lesson to gain more money. In de summer holidays i'll work in the beach as a lifeguard to gain more and more money.
Money is not all, i'am not greedy, but its better today to have money if i want travel.

the jobs who are important ? there's no important job. If the job give hapiness, it'ss the msot important. That are no important i don't know Very Happy

For some jobs, yes we could use robots, maybe for a lot of jobs, but it's not a good idea for me.

For the future, work will be difficult. The population increase, and maybe a major part of the people can't have any jobs. I hope the contrary.

For me it's important to work. To gain money for example cause it's the deal. But the work create wealth, create social groups too, when i do nothing, i'm bored.
But work have many ineguality.

brief, I spoke about all my life. Lol
Thanks for reading.

Czubkowski Antoiine

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas Brosseau Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:58 pm

On my short life, i hadn't have a lot of jobs.. When I was young I helped my grandmother to work in his garden. And last summer I work as a lifeguard on Chatelaillon's beach, It was my first job and I love it ecause it's something very interessant and important. I would like to be a professor of sports in the future. I think all the jobs are inportant beacause they permite to the systeme to work but I don't want to do a lot like politician, english teacher, butcher...

Thomas Brosseau

Back to top Go down

Post by Coutin Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:01 pm

Thomas coutin

I worked for 2 summer in the first I worked in tobacco and then in the second I worked in a shop. I will love to work in the sport later. the trade that seems to me the most important is a farmer because it is thanks to him that we can eat.

Coutin

Back to top Go down

Post by Théo puybaraud Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:28 pm

This summer i work in the public buiseness. It's very instructive. In the futur, i will work in the sport or in the french army because i love sport and action.

Théo puybaraud

Back to top Go down

Post by Pacôme Dupré Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:00 pm

During weekend I work as a cashier in a shop. I am also a reservist in the army. I think there are no sub-trades but some jobs are doomed to disappear and be replaced by artificial assistants. later I would like to be in the special forces or work in military intelligence

Pacôme Dupré

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas.Rougier Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:36 pm

My first real work as Lifeguard. I think it's most beautifull jobs beacause you save life to other people. if later I earn a lot of money, propably that I would run for President. But on futur, I dream to be Fireman. I think sport teacher can be interesting but it's quite difficult. It's job who can replace unlike the workers, trader or server. The most important jobs are those who help people. But the most beautifull work is to be parents.

Lucas.Rougier

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas VIEIRA Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:00 pm

In my life I had some little jobs. I worked during the summer to win money for my new student life for example. Besides, during the week end I have also little jobs. Later, I would like to be sport teacher.

Lucas VIEIRA

Back to top Go down

Post by ROMAIN BONNEFON Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:01 pm

i never had a real job , i have all ready work with my uncle in mechanic but not real job , i don't really know what i want to do , maybe work in the FFR or going a coach , i have no idea for a work i never want to do , i mean one day it's possible  i work in a job i don't want but i have no choice , every jobs was important , i think robots can help us in work but can't totally took the place of humans , with the technical progress every jobs change

ROMAIN BONNEFON

Back to top Go down

Post by Kévin PUIGELIER Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:09 pm

First I worked in a cardboard factory this summer to earn a little money but it was difficult! Later in my life I would like to be a sports teacher and be able to learn this subject in a young child. On the other hand I do not like the office craft in which it takes more of papers. Finally I think robots are useful for some things but can create more and more unemployment!

Kévin PUIGELIER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ines Horeau Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:12 pm

I’m organizer this summer with children who have between ten years and thirteen years. Actually i work in a refreshment room in the Atlantique stade rochelais’s stadium and i would like to be ergonomist.

Ines Horeau

Back to top Go down

Post by Léa Lasserre Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:29 pm

Once I served at a meal. It was an interresting experience. I want to be a sport teacher. I would never want to clean toilet. I think that all jobs are important. Robots can be useful for some jobs but they can’t do the same thing that people do. I think that in the future jobs are going to change at the same time as technologies will evolve.

Léa Lasserre

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandre Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:50 pm

I have already work in nautilise, the swimming pool of Angoulême, I work this holidays on the beach ( lifeguards ). I want to work in a sport and, if it's possible, in the Alpes, because i love mountains. I wouldn't never word in factory, because is very ugly, i wouldn't word behind a computer. every jobs is important, it's all jobs who that make a world work. I think it's possible use robots in job, and in something factory, we can use robots ( Taylorisme ). the jobs change when the population change i think, if a population doesn't evolve, the jobs doesn't evolve.

Alexandre

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next