UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week 2 Shootings in the U.S. / Guns

+20
Mahamoud Abdoulkarim
Emma
Arthur Lombard
Mai Huyen
Elise Maret
Kevin Paquet
Omer C Karadag
Lauralee G
Céline Métais
Valentin Poucineau
Rosh LOUKOU
L.M.
kamel khedim
Mathilda Joyeux
Agathe NEGRONI
CHARLES Denis
Arnaud H
Vincent Hyvernaud
Louis Nicolas
Admin
24 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Week 2 Shootings in the U.S. / Guns - Page 2 Empty Re: Week 2 Shootings in the U.S. / Guns

Post by HUANG Jing Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:03 am

Hello!
We all know that America is a country which allows private ownership of the gun in the world. This United States law make Americans to protect their own private property and land more confidence when they are not satisfied with the government but face barehanded army crackdown. With a weapons, they can not only protect , but also others.
But in my opinion, this way is not a safe way to protect their people. There is much risk of private ownership of the gun in Americans’ lifes. We can look for another method to displace this way.

HUANG Jing

Back to top Go down

Week 2 Shootings in the U.S. / Guns - Page 2 Empty Re: Week 2 Shootings in the U.S. / Guns

Post by wenhaoyi meng Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:19 am

Hi

I doubt that how could a man who has a criminal record get dangerous weapon and go using public transport,and going in to hotel and do the shooting.I know it’s legal to having guns in US but FBI and CIA is totally able to control this kind of criminal acts through their strong information collecting ability.If the performance of the US government is such disappointing,no matter who became president,there must be tragedy like shooting case this time as long as the social disagreement exist。SO, for american,it’s important to improve social order.

wenhaoyi meng

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2