UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week 2 discussion - music

+17
Juliette Bouba-Olga
Couillebault Thomas
Courtois Alexis
Andreas Coursault
Gwendoline Borrego
Victor Brunet
Chauvet Alexis
Alina.a
Joseph Boursier
Anas Akrache
Eric CHOLLET
guillaume-baudiniere
rachel coeurdane
Mathilde Brandy
Marine ARTAUD
CLOCHARD Alexis
Admin
21 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Week 2 discussion - music - Page 2 Empty Re: Week 2 discussion - music

Post by Chauvet Alexis Sun Oct 08, 2017 3:26 pm

HI
I rarely listen music so it's gonna be fast.
I can listen every types of musics but if I have to choose my favourite, it will be rap.
The best rapper is of course Eminem and espacially his old songs. The other american rapper I like are Desiigner, Dr. Dre, Wiz Khalifa...
In french rapper, my favourite in this moment is Damso even he is Belgian. His last album was so good. Otherwise I listen few songs of Lacrim, Vald and Sadek
Another funny rapper is Lorenzo, his songs makes me laugh.

Chauvet Alexis

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor Brunet Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:50 am

Hello,
For me music is very important. It serves me to wake me, to get met me to sleep, to have a nice day, to depress, to unwind. In my life, music is omnipresent and i love this.
I like everything except a Hardrock or all aggresive music. At the moment, i listen the new album of Macklemore than i That I find nice !
Good day Wink

Victor Brunet

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwendoline Borrego Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:48 pm

Hi !
As many of you, I listen to everything, it depends on my mood and what I'm doing. For example, when I work my courses, I listen to piano like Ludovico Einaudi - divenire.
Ed Sheeran, Eminem, NickelBack, X Ambassadors are singers that I like very much. I don't get tired of their songs.

Gwendoline Borrego

Back to top Go down

Post by Andreas Coursault Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:12 am

Hi everybody,
I love music. Everyday , everywhere I listen to music. So when I come to the university by the bus, I listen to music or in the street. My kind of music is large : RAP like Nekfeu, Jul , Gradur, SCH , but also RNB or POP, like Jason derulo, imagine dragons, Rihanna , Beyoncé. Sometimes, I like listen to reggae music but I prefer when I am in a concert because the ambience is better. I adapt the kind of music that I listen to with my mood.
If someone wants to talk with me about music , I'm available Surprised Very Happy Smile

Andreas Coursault

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtois Alexis Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:17 am

Hi guys,
I listen to all kinds of music in particular Rap and Rnb in my car and at the sports Hall because I am a great athletic. Like my friend Andreas, I like many artists in rap as Nekfeu and Alonzo.
I likewise listen the radio given that it passes many different kinds of music and it allows me to discover other kinds and musics.

Courtois Alexis

Back to top Go down

Post by Couillebault Thomas Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:02 pm

Hi guys !
Just like everyone, i don't life without music. I like all styles of music, I can listen to the US Rap with Eminem and Fifty Cent or even French classics like Michel Sardou and particularly this music : "Les lacs du Connemera". My playlist is abnormal, I can pass at "J't'emmène au vent" to "Eye of tiger". I know I'm strange but I haven't predefined style, just it's necessary to have a good rhythm and good voice.

Couillebault Thomas

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliette Bouba-Olga Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:22 pm

Hi !
This theme doesn't inspire me...
I like to listen music like everybody, I think. So.. I can listen every styles of music.. I really like the Beatles for example.
I also like listenning to French songs in the evenings, that's funny. In addition, I can sing and it's cool ˆˆ

Juliette Bouba-Olga

Back to top Go down

Post by DjabirAttoumani Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:21 pm

Make songs, make rhythm with lyrics, make people scream, this is the way I found myself, that's make me proud. I begin to write my first eight mesures when I was 12 and today Im still on it and sometimes i do some stage with my crew named TRDB Musique (TeamRealDopeBoy). I dont know how far we will go but I m sur money make a great place in our project et goals.
Yes it was my story, Peace ✌️
DjabirAttoumani
DjabirAttoumani

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa Amari Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:29 pm

Hi everybody so let's talk about music . So as we say " Music soothes the soul" and this is completely true . I love music and I can't imagine my life without music . I listen to all types of music: american , indian , arabic , spanish : music hasn't borders. For example these last days , I can't stop listenning , to Maluma's music , a colombian singer .Music is a such a good therapy for the soul . Even if sometimes , I can't understand the lyrics of foreign musics , but who really care ? I would like to be able to sing well, but unfortunately this is not the case for me ( but with my headphones in the ears , it seems good Rolling Eyes)

Lisa Amari

Back to top Go down

Post by hb Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:25 am

Hello everyone!
It's never too late to share with you the kind of music that I listen to. Actually, I do not have any favorite song in particular but I like all the quiet music. However, I have a favorite singer, Ed Sheeran, since 2012 I listen to his music and I love it !! Smile
But I prefer to share with you a style of Moroccan music, it is a song by Saad Lamjarred;)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zCwFCKOfJY
I hope you enjoy it Smile

"Never forget your roots"

hb

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:39 am

Juliette Bouba-Olga wrote:Hi !
This theme doesn't inspire me...
I like to listen music like everybody, I think. So.. I can listen every styles of music.. I really like the Beatles for example.  
I also like listenning to French songs in the evenings, that's funny. In addition, I can sing and it's cool ˆˆ

Juliette, you could have spoken about the economic or political effects of music, you could have spoken about the way music portrays women or homosexuals or it's violence inducing sectors. what about Nationalism through music or how music unites. Surely music touches any subject that you want it to, in order to be inspired. We just have to think laterally.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Dmn Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:45 am

I have no specific style, my ears welcome any kind of music.  
Nevertheless, if I had to give a preference concerning my favourite singer or song, the one that comes to my mind is Outkast, this band brings me back to those days when I was kid. I also particularly enjoy listening to soundtracks; we can all accord to say that one of the most unique is Time from Hans Zimmer.
However, during the last months, I look back to my roots and listen a lot of Kurdish/Turkish music. These vibes disconnect totally from the atmosphere around. There’s a typical instrument in most of the songs which is called “Saz”.
In my opinion, music has the power to translate the emotions of the soul.

Outkast – Hey Ya

Hans Zimmer - Time

Ahmet Aslan – Susarak Ozluyorum

If you are curious and want to know the translation, here you are :
"My words don't get close to your far
All my kisses drop one by one
By getting heavy defeat

I take your address as doomsday when you are absence
Even never met how weird

Missing you just silently
With out ever meeting how weird
But you are far so far like the sea on pictures

If I touch will become dersim I would have to migrate
Heard your name after but not important
Anyway your pain gives same taste

I take your adress.....

I get my knife out to this
Now every (any)love got no name
Now not sometimes
Is it only me in this ahir time
Calling to dervis place
In this ahir time"

Ahmet Aslan – Nem Kaldi

Nu – Man O To (a last music that I wanted to share)
Ali Dmn
Ali Dmn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum