UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Internship

+18
Charlène Deslandes
Ghita.Fouad
Bertin pauline
Candy Kouadio
Elise HIROUX
Aurélie Mertz
Anne-Mary
Julien Platard
EléonoreJoubaire
Zicheng SHA
Maïa HERVE
Loris SEDEAUD
ClaytonThibeaud
Ekrem.K
Aurélie Lecesne
Morais.Cécilia
Admin
Angélique
22 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Internship Empty Internship

Post by Angélique Thu Oct 05, 2017 2:44 pm

Hello everybody !

So ... I'm the first to propose a topic for this new year ! (I hope John is pride of me Laughing ) I find it's interesting to talk about our internship because it's during six months so it's a very  important part !

In which business sector would you like make your internship ? And why ?

For my part, I would like to make my internship in agri food because i have more chance to work on packaging of products. Indeed, my internship in master 1 was in the training organisation : ISM, so in service sector. It was very interesting and i learned a lot of concepts especially in digital marketing. But, my goal for this year is to touch the packaging.
Angélique
Angélique

Back to top Go down

Internship Empty Re: Internship

Post by Admin Thu Oct 05, 2017 3:05 pm

Angélique,

You always make an effort and for that I AM proud to be able to say that you're one of my students.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Morais.Cécilia Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:53 am

I agree with you Angelique, for me, food sector is the most interesting because we have always projects to do, for exemple in packaging we always have promotion, evenment to add on. So when you finish one project you have to do an other project on the same product.
For my part I want to try the product manager job because I didn't have experience in marketing, I just did packaging so I want to try, to discover an other sector.
Morais.Cécilia
Morais.Cécilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurélie Lecesne Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:04 pm

Hi !
Personnaly, I'm very fond of video games, so I'd like to work in this area !
Especially, I find the work of product manager very interesting Smile
I'll let you know if I find some opportunities in what you're interesting in, and let me know if you happen on interesting job ads in video games ! Smile
Aurélie Lecesne
Aurélie Lecesne

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekrem.K Mon Oct 09, 2017 2:02 pm

I would like to do my internship in a big company in the video game sector (like Ubisoft) or the toy industrie (like Hasbro) because I'm interested by this two domain and I did my last year internship at Wesco, a responsible company which sell toys in the world so it create a logical sequence between my studies and my professional project.

Ekrem.K

Back to top Go down

Post by ClaytonThibeaud Mon Oct 09, 2017 2:25 pm

Thank's Angelique for create this first post!

So, about my coming internship, I think I Would realise my internship in a big company. I don't care where it is, or what it does (well, in relation with the ''youth products''') but I would like to be able to write on my CV a famous name! Like ''Disney'', ''Hasbro'' or ''Jacquie & Michel ''
ClaytonThibeaud
ClaytonThibeaud

Back to top Go down

Post by Loris SEDEAUD Mon Oct 09, 2017 2:46 pm

About me, I would like to do my internship at a spirits company, especially for cognac spirit. The big companies that I really want to solicit are Martell and Hennessy in particular.
The sector appeals to me because I grew up in Cognac and it's a drink that is well known to me.
Loris SEDEAUD
Loris SEDEAUD

Back to top Go down

Post by Maïa HERVE Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:20 pm

Hi everyone ^^ As for me, I'd like to work in the entertainment field, be it video games, animation, toys... My dream society is Vizmedia Europe because it specialized in the licensing of japanese properties in Europe and elsewhere, meaning that I might get a chance to fly to Japan for business and stuff...

Maïa HERVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Zicheng SHA Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:28 pm

For me, it may not be important that what company I will work in, but it is important to be creative of my work! The practice brainy and thrilling, balancing fantasy, marketing and art...And I love visual design, to control the psychology of consumers with color, shape, characters and even imagine in the mind...So may be in a advertising agency,communication agency...But most importantly, I must practice my French will to deal with the interview...also my English!

Zicheng SHA

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurélie Lecesne Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:47 am

There are a lot of job ads on Linkedin ! Did you take a look at it ?
Aurélie Lecesne
Aurélie Lecesne

Back to top Go down

Post by EléonoreJoubaire Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:07 pm

Thank you Aurelie for reminding me of searching an internship ! Time flies !
As for me, I don't know yet where I'd like to work on, because the child market is quite huge... However, as Ekrem the toy industry interests me a lot.

EléonoreJoubaire

Back to top Go down

Post by Julien Platard Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:10 pm

ClaytonThibeaud wrote:Thank's Angelique for create this first post!

So, about my coming internship, I think I Would realise my internship in a big company. I don't care where it is, or what it does (well, in relation with the ''youth products''') but I would like to be able to write on my CV a famous name! Like ''Disney'', ''Hasbro'' or ''Jacquie & Michel ''

Well done Clayton !
Julien Platard
Julien Platard

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurélie Lecesne Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:14 pm

ClaytonThibeaud wrote:Thank's Angelique for create this first post!

You may be kidding but you know, Marc Dorcel for example is actually regularly hiring interns in Marketing, Digital Strategy etc.. Wink
Aurélie Lecesne
Aurélie Lecesne

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne-Mary Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:54 pm

Thanks Angelique for this topic Smile
So about me, I would like to work in cosmetics industry or for big fragrance brands like Dior or Chanel. But my ultimate goal would be to work for brands like « Benefit cosmetics » or « Too Faced ». These are two very creative cosmetic brands, I love their universe, young and colorful .  I like their products and their packagings are very original.
And no matter the city or the country, I am not afraid to leave far away from Angoulême   Wink  .

Anne-Mary

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurélie Mertz Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:14 am

Interested topic!

I would like to do my internship in the food industry and most particularly in the vegeterian or vegan world. Why would I like to work in this sector? Well, because I love food ahaha and also because I would like to develop more vegeterian/vegan food offer.

Aurélie Mertz

Back to top Go down

Post by Elise HIROUX Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:40 am

Hi Angélique !

It's a great topic because we are all concerned ! Smile

This summer I was in St Malo in a small company : Harris-Briochin. It was very interesting, I was an assistant category manager. I learned a lot of things such as analysis.

This year, I want to make my workplacement in Paris because big companies are there. I want to be a product manager in agro food too. I am not opposed to work for an other sector.

I look forward to know in which company I'll be in 4 months. bounce
Elise HIROUX
Elise HIROUX

Back to top Go down

Post by Candy Kouadio Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:42 am

I would like to do my internship in the vin & spirit industry or cosmetics industry as Product Manager. My goal this year is to integrate a big group as MHD (Moet Hennessy Diageo) or Pernod Ricard (Absolut, Pastis 51...). So if I don't have the chance to integrate one of these groups I would like work in a small Cognac House as Bache Gabrielsen or Frapin Cognac for example. Finaly for the cosmetics industry I would like work in firm as Lea Nature (BIO firm).
Candy Kouadio
Candy Kouadio

Back to top Go down

Post by Bertin pauline Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:47 am

Hello,
Angélique is a good post beacause the intership is a subject very interresting !!

So, I would like my futur intership in a cosmétic company because I was my intership in Sephora during five months ago. I like to work in the cosmetic word beacause the products are diversify and it's very interesting to work on this packaging.
In this compagny, I work as a graphic design for Sephora Collection and it's a good job !! I love my intership and I would like discoverd a new company that's develop cosmetics products.

Bertin pauline

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurélie Mertz Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:56 am

You also like receiving free samples and gifts from Sephora Pauline Wink ahah

Aurélie Mertz

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghita.Fouad Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:07 am

Hello everyone Wink

So about my future internship, I'd like to have an experience in a retail company, since it's a sector that i really admire and that innovates constantly to meet the expectations of its customers, but i admit that even though this is what i'd love to do, i wont restrict my researches and i will try to apply for different job offers at different sectors, because we all know that it's hard nowadays to find an internship !

Ghita.Fouad

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlène Deslandes Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:51 am

I would like to make my internship as product manager in a textile or childcare company Smile

Charlène Deslandes

Back to top Go down

Post by Flora Taldir Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:54 am

I would like to work for a German Company because in the futur i would like to work in germany.
As work and company i'm not sure yet, for sure ravenburger could be the best option for this year. But there are other company in germany.
Flora Taldir
Flora Taldir

Back to top Go down

Post by Luping Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:09 pm

I wish that I can do my internship about the makeup and skin care produits. That's my passion. cyclops cyclops cyclops
Luping
Luping

Birthday : 1991-01-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Luping Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:10 pm

Aurélie Lecesne wrote:Hi !
Personnaly, I'm very fond of video games, so I'd like to work in this area !
Especially, I find the work of product manager very interesting Smile
I'll let you know if I find some opportunities in what you're interesting in, and let me know if you happen on interesting job ads in video games ! Smile

I know that alien alien alien
Luping
Luping

Birthday : 1991-01-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte ILIOU Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:15 pm

I'm proud of you Angelique !! i know you need support so I'm here Smile
About my experience, I was in marketing service in Burger King in Paris ! It was (like lany people) a very good experience and I think my best experience in my CV.
I hope I can find an other experience like this one because I learnd a lot !

For next year, I would like to work in cosmetic company. I know it is difficult to find in internship in this sector when we don't have any experience in it but I am motivated Smile

Charlotte ILIOU

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next