UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Serie "THE 100"

Go down

Serie "THE 100" Empty Serie "THE 100"

Post by Jeremy ROGEON Sat Oct 14, 2017 10:36 pm

"Almost a century after the nuclear apocalypse, 100 young people from an aging space station are sent to Earth to test the living conditions. "
This synopsis made me want to watch this series because I like science fiction and then all the scenarios post apocalyptic. Very Happy

Jeremy ROGEON

Back to top Go down

Serie "THE 100" Empty Re: Serie "THE 100"

Post by Jeremy ROGEON Sun Nov 05, 2017 8:55 pm

Today, I will tell you about episode 1 and 2 of season 1,

Episode 1:
The surface of the earth has been completely irradiated after many nuclear explosions, it is explained to us that the countries that had the means had anticipated this scheme and had built space stations. Following the disaster, the countries with these stations have come together to build one big station. Aboard this gigantic vessel, these people have tried to recreate at best the conditions of life for the human race to survive. Afterwards, we are put at the heart of the action in a prison where 100 people have committed more or less serious crimes. After everything goes very quickly we are presented what will surely be the main heroine and these 100 prisoners are sent to earth to see if our planet would be conducive to life again. They are a little sacrificed and if they succeed their "sentences" will be canceled.
On Earth, the 100 are all equipped with bracelets so that in the station have know if they are still alive. But soon the communications between the earth and the station will be cut and this bracelet will be the only way to know their evolution on earth. We discover very quickly that subvian tensions in the group between the 100. Some do not want to see the arrival of "others", the inhabitants of the station.
Tensions also appear in the station which is in bad condition and whose oxygen is becoming more and more rare. This makes the mission of the 100, which is to know if the Earth is new livelihood even more important.
Clarck who is the main heroine and some motivated comrades set off to explore their environment in the direction of Mount Wether where an old base should bring them food. They will then realize that the radiations on the Earth have disappeared but that the fauna and flora has changed with eg animals a little mutant. The exploration of the group was going well until Jasper took a spear in his chest and was removed.

Episode 2 :

After discovering that Jasper may still be alive, traces of blood show that he has been displaced; Clarke, Bellamy, Octavia, Finn and Monty set off on a mission to find him. Meanwhile on the camp where the capsule carrying the 100 has landed, two camps are forming, which believes in the support of the station if they succeed their mission. That's why the friend of Jasper, a tech-savvy Asian guy, is trying to restore transmission with the station. The other party of the camp with those who want to remove their bracelet, are led by the brother of Octavia who to join his sister has committed a major offense. Indeed he fired at the chancellor of the station. On this station precisely heroin's mother was able to rescue the station's chief by operating it but was nearly exiled using too much blood bag which is becoming increasingly rare. In the station opinions diverge indeed those who remove their bracelet appear as dead on their screen; The assumption that the land is not habitable is spreading in the minds of many but clarck's mother still believes it. The Chancellor's son is on earth he was imprisoned voluntarily to help his friend clarck; but he has been forcibly removed from his wristband, so he appears to be dead in the station's eyes. Clarck's mother under pressure decides to repair an old capsule to join her daughter on earth. Meanwhile the group led by clark and bellamy finds jasper hanging on a tree trunk in the forest in bad condition but alive. At the end of the episode we finally discover the species that had kidnapped jasper a sort of weird monkey man.

Jeremy ROGEON

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy ROGEON Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:49 am

Episode 3 and 4:

In flashbacks, a year earlier on the Ark, Clarke's father discovers the problem of the survival system and tells everything to his wife Abby, Clark listens secretly. Clarke tells Wells, and his father is then arrested by Chancellor Jaha and his fleet.
In the present, Clark, Finn and Wells are looking for a medicinal plant to heal Jasper's wounds. Bellamy becomes the undisputed leader on the camp and members of the group go hunting for food and are followed by Charlotte, a 13-year-old problem girl. A storm of deadly acid fog appears, forcing Clarke, Finn, and Wells to seek refuge in the wreckage of an old van. The hunting party is caught in the same storm, Bellamy and Charlotte manage to take refuge in a cave. The camp is also affected, forcing the rest of the 100 to lock themselves in the ship. While they are trapped, Clarke confronts Wells about his betrayal that resulted in his father's death, only to discover that it was his mother who told the Chancellor, not Wells. Later, Charlotte takes some advice from Bellamy given earlier, and in the inconprehension of the meaning of her words, interprets them in her own way and kills Wells.
Abby remains determined to reach the earth, especially after her daughter's bracelet was disconnected; this bracelet was to serve to establish the connection with the ark. For this she asks for help on the ark to a girl named Raven who works in the Mecha section and is very good at mechanics. She motivates her to help her plan to reach the land because she tells him that her boyfriend (Finn) is no longer in prison but was sent to earth with the 100's.
On earth, after burying Chancellor Murphy's son, one of the most rebel group members is accused of killing Wells and will eventually be banned.
Raven arrives to launch the capsule on earth thanks to Abby who has diversion with Kane one of the advisers of the Chancellor who has a very pessimistic vision of the possibility of life on earth.

Jeremy ROGEON

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy ROGEON Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:17 am

What made me want to watch this series was its the universe. Indeed I have always enjoyed science fiction and post apocalyptic scenarios. I especially watched Walking Dead which was my favorite show for a long time. I have also read books like Métro 2033 which follow a little bit in the same pattern. The story also unfolds after a nuclear war.
At first when I started the series I was a little disappointed. I found that the staging was a bit dated and that the series resembled a bit like a series b. The first few minutes made me think of a series of teenagers with characters a little caricatural. But as and when episodes my opinion changed. Indeed the scenario of the series is much more complex and interesting than it seems with many twists.

The exterior decors on the surface of the earth not requiring big budgetary efforts, in fact it is mainly plans in forest; but it plunges us into the atmosphere and the ambiance a bit of end of the world.

At the level of the characters, as the plot progresses, we atach more and more on them by discovering more precisely their personality and their real motivations. After I think there is a good mix between action scenes, quieter scenes ... And I find that overall the series is well paced with its format of 35 minutes per episode. We never get bored. What I really appreciated is how the 100 have adapted, we see how they acclimated to their new environment.
I really enjoyed the final of season 1 and it really made me want to watch season 2.

Jeremy ROGEON

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down