UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Serie - Lucifer

2 posters

Go down

Serie - Lucifer  Empty Serie - Lucifer

Post by Gwendoline Borrego Sun Oct 15, 2017 4:20 pm

The series focuses on Lucifer Morningstar, the Devil, who is bored and unhappy as the Lord of Hell, and resigns his throne and abandons his kingdom for Los Angeles to become a consultant with the LAPD whilst running his nightclub "Lux".

It's my little brother who advised me this series. Moreover, according to him, to look at this series in vf would be a sacrilege given the voice and the accent of the main actor.

Gwendoline Borrego

Back to top Go down

Serie - Lucifer  Empty Re: Serie - Lucifer

Post by Gwendoline Borrego Sat Oct 21, 2017 6:29 pm

Episode 1 :
Tired to be " Lord of Hell ", Lucifer Morningstar decides to flee to Earth, in L.A. where he opens his nightclub called "Lux". Moreover, he has the gift to force people to reveal their deepest thoughts.
One night, he attends the murder of a singer in front of his nightclub. He knew her, consequently he decides to find the culprit and meets a policewoman: Chloe Decker, who investigates this murder and resists his gift.
Meanwhile, God sends the angel Amenadiel to Earth to convince Lucifer to return to reign Hell.

Gwendoline Borrego

Back to top Go down

Post by Mathilda Joyeux Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:06 pm

This serie is so cool ! I love the lead actor. And we agree, it's a crime to watch the series in vf, it destroys the charm of the serie (or rather of Tom Ellis).

I haven't began the new season but the last 2 seasons were really good.
To use the biblical universe to create a comedy-drama and police procedural serie was risky but producer's team handled the challenge successfully.
Lucifer is sadistic, charming, sarcastic, funny etc.

Mathilda Joyeux

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwendoline Borrego Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:12 am

I watched episodes 2 and 3 and, this series is a police series like many others with an improbable duo but the feature here is Lucifer who is a really interesting character, he is such as you described him Mathilda

Gwendoline Borrego

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down