UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sherlock <3

+3
Mayra Fernandes
Admin
Justine LORIN
7 posters

Go down

Sherlock <3 Empty Sherlock <3

Post by Justine LORIN Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:48 pm

Hello guys,

I'm here to talk to you about the series named "Sherlock". It is just the best series ever ! This is an adpatation of the books of Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Sherlock Holmes, but at our time. The main actors are awesome : Benedict Cumberbatch (as Sherlock Holmes) and Martin Freeman (as John Watson). Benedict is really a good actor and he is perfect in the role of Sherlock.

For those who don't know the story of Sherlock Holmes (I hope nobody is concerned), he is a private detective and he solves enigmas to each episode.
It's easy to enter into the story and the ambience of the series. Moreover they really have a great voice in original version and they speak with a comprehensible accent, so I can just advice you to watch this series.

I am a big fan so if you want to talk about it it would be a pleasure I love you

Sherlock <3 Sherlo11

Justine LORIN

Back to top Go down

Sherlock <3 Empty Re: Sherlock <3

Post by Admin Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:57 pm

Great series but quite hard to understand in VO.

The last series wasn't as good as earlier series, it wouldn't surprise me if they don't make another one.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Mayra Fernandes Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:44 pm

I love Sherlock. I love you I was always a little sad that there were so few episodes in a season and a long-time wait to a new one.

I still haven't watched the last season, but after this review I'm not particulary excited about it Sad

Mayra Fernandes

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:13 am

Mayra Fernandes wrote:I love Sherlock. I love you I was always a little sad that there were so few episodes in a season and a long-time wait to a new one.

I still haven't watched the last season, but after this review I'm not particulary excited about it Sad

It's still worth watching but It's a little psychedelic. The Christmas special wasn't very good though.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Post by BROSSET Céline Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:21 pm

Last season was such a disappointment... ! :'(
BROSSET Céline
BROSSET Céline

Back to top Go down

Post by Justine LORIN Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:19 pm

BROSSET Céline wrote:Last season was such a disappointment... ! :'(

Really ? If I remember well, I loved the last episode :')

Justine LORIN

Back to top Go down

Post by Justine LORIN Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:23 pm

Admin wrote:Great series but quite hard to understand in VO.

The last series wasn't as good as earlier series, it wouldn't surprise me if they don't make another one.

It should be the last one but there are some remors that say it could have another one, I definitely love this series so I hope rumors are real !

Justine LORIN

Back to top Go down

Post by Pochic Morgane Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:37 pm

Ooooh Sherlock ! I watched it (for a douzen times) last night ! They broadcasted the first season on french tv (France 4).
I think it's a very good way to improve your english accent comprehension. Very Happy

Pochic Morgane

Back to top Go down

Post by Justine LORIN Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:49 pm

A dozen of times in THE SAME NIGHT ??? Very Happy Laughing
Yeah I start to watch on France 4 too, the two first episods, and then I started again the series in english (with subtitles in french because sometimes Sherlock speaks sooo so fast). But it's true that they have a good accent and when they speak slowly or normaly it's easy to understand the accent :')

Justine LORIN

Back to top Go down

Post by Pochic Morgane Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:56 pm

Laughing no, I'm sorry I did not read it again !
I watched it last night, but before I watched it so many times ! (I think a douzen times !) Laughing

Pochic Morgane

Back to top Go down

Post by Justine LORIN Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:08 pm

I'm sad that you watched it without me :'(

Justine LORIN

Back to top Go down

Sherlock <3 Empty Sherlock

Post by Gwenaelle Hatchi Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:41 pm

Justine LORIN wrote:Hello guys,

I'm here to talk to you about the series named "Sherlock". It is just the best series ever ! This is an adpatation of the books of Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Sherlock Holmes, but at our time. The main actors are awesome : Benedict Cumberbatch (as Sherlock Holmes) and Martin Freeman (as John Watson). Benedict is really a good actor and he is perfect in the role of Sherlock.

For those who don't know the story of Sherlock Holmes (I hope nobody is concerned), he is a private detective and he solves enigmas to each episode.
It's easy to enter into the story and the ambience of the series. Moreover they really have a great voice in original version and they speak with a comprehensible accent, so I can just advice you to watch this series.

I am a big fan so if you want to talk about it it would be a pleasure I love you

Sherlock <3 Sherlo11

I’m sorry, I was concerned, I never saw this series Sad .

But when I’ll have time, I will look at this series ..; You give me desire with your : "it is just the best series ever! ". Very Happy Very Happy
I hope, I wouldn’t be disappointed by this series. Smile
Gwenaelle Hatchi
Gwenaelle Hatchi

Back to top Go down

Post by Pochic Morgane Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:16 pm

Justine LORIN wrote:I'm sad that you watched it without me :'(

Oooh, the next time come to my house ! We'll do a crêpe party ! Very Happy

Pochic Morgane

Back to top Go down

Post by Elsa RAUCHE LUCAS Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:24 pm

Hello Justine!

I love Sherlock too! It's an amazing series the episodes are very well directed and also well acted! Even if I agree that sometimes it is a bit hard to understand because the rythm is very fast! But the time between the seasons is much too long and I still haven't seen the Christmas Special and the last season yet... What did you think about the last season ? Is it that disappointing ? Sad
Elsa RAUCHE LUCAS
Elsa RAUCHE LUCAS

Back to top Go down

Post by Justine LORIN Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:55 am

Pochic Morgane wrote:
Justine LORIN wrote:I'm sad that you watched it without me :'(

Oooh, the next time come to my house ! We'll do a crêpe party ! Very Happy

Yeeees, crêpes partyyyyyyy !!! Very Happy

Justine LORIN

Back to top Go down

Post by Justine LORIN Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:10 am

Elsa RAUCHE LUCAS wrote:Hello Justine!

I love Sherlock too! It's an amazing series the episodes are very well directed and also well acted! Even if I agree that sometimes it is a bit hard to understand because the rythm is very fast! But the time between the seasons is much too long and I still haven't seen the Christmas Special and the last season yet... What did you think about the last season ? Is it that disappointing ? Sad

Hi Elsa,
I didn't watch the Christmas episode, actually I'm affraid of watching it alone because it seems a little bit scary :') But I watched the last season, and really I haven't been disappointed, because there's a lot of suspens, especially in the last episode. Actually the entire episode was great except the end, if I remember well I have been disappointed because it's not what I was expecting for a series' end. But I have a great souvenirs of the season ! I can only advise you to watch :')

Justine LORIN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum