UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Observations and questions for Eleanore - Nova Child

+11
Ekrem.K
ClaytonThibeaud
Julien Platard
Aurélie Lecesne
MU Jiejie
alexandre juskiewenski
Maïa HERVE
Charlène Deslandes
LORCA Maxime
TATIANA PICQ
Admin
15 posters

Go down

Observations and questions for Eleanore - Nova Child Empty Observations and questions for Eleanore - Nova Child

Post by Admin Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:08 pm

You watched and listened to Eleanore's internship presentation. Please put your observations and questions here.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Observations and questions for Eleanore - Nova Child Empty Re: Observations and questions for Eleanore - Nova Child

Post by TATIANA PICQ Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:28 am

I personally think her presentation was good: Her accent was good, her presentation was clear, she just needs to learn to speak more loudly while answering questions Laughing
TATIANA PICQ
TATIANA PICQ

Back to top Go down

Observations and questions for Eleanore - Nova Child Empty Re: Observations and questions for Eleanore - Nova Child

Post by LORCA Maxime Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:13 pm

Very good presentation from éléonore! The only problem i saw for myself was the fact that at times she did not speak loud enough. But in the entirety of her presentation she has mastered all of her subject. With a very good english accent i find.

LORCA Maxime

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlène Deslandes Sat Oct 21, 2017 4:51 pm

Eleonore's presentation was really good. Her missions were interesting. Maybe one thing is that she could be more self confident and try to speak louder because she has a great English level (even if she said me that she was not good at English... I'm really perplexed about it ^^) So Eleonore be more self confident and it will be perfect Very Happy

Charlène Deslandes

Back to top Go down

Post by Maïa HERVE Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:05 pm

Eleonore's presentation was very nice, it was clear and very interesting! I hate studies so I never thought I would find this presentation so interesting!
The only things I think she could improve are:
1) Try to speak more slowly (it was really quick at the beginning, I know it must be because of the stress)
2) Try to speak louder and it'll be perfect Smile

Maïa HERVE

Back to top Go down

Post by alexandre juskiewenski Sun Oct 22, 2017 6:13 pm

You have a good english level Eleanore, do not be afraid to speak up! Be more self confident in your work Smile.
I found your work experience really interesting and something not many people are thinking about when looking at the youth industry but which can be quite valuable for companies. I would have also liked if you could have talked a bit more about your experience handling focus group especially with children, without talking about the content which I'm assuming was confidential but more about your feedback on the experience.

alexandre juskiewenski

Back to top Go down

Post by MU Jiejie Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:00 pm

It's an interesting and clear presentation. Be confident, Eleanore, you can do it !

MU Jiejie

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurélie Lecesne Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:26 pm

It seemed to be a very interesting presentation, too bad I couldn't hear a word about it !!
No I'm kidding Smile

But you really need to speak louder Eléonore !! If you could just speak as loud as you laugh, it would be an awesome presentation !! Laughing Laughing

However, it was a really interesting, good job Smile
Aurélie Lecesne
Aurélie Lecesne

Back to top Go down

Post by Julien Platard Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:19 pm

Very good presentation, i just not hear you one or two time Very Happy . However, for me, you knew your subject very well. I was very interested.
Julien Platard
Julien Platard

Back to top Go down

Post by ClaytonThibeaud Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:23 pm

Eleonore did a very good presentation to my mind.
She is present, not erased and she knows how to be understood. But if I would note a negative point, It's I didn't hear everything, you speak a little lowly.

But that's all!
ClaytonThibeaud
ClaytonThibeaud

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekrem.K Mon Oct 23, 2017 4:06 pm

It was a good presentation, almost perfect, just think to speak louder and try to be calm even if it's not easy.
Novachild it's a good company, really interesting, I worked with them during my internship.
Thank's.

Ekrem.K

Back to top Go down

Post by EléonoreJoubaire Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:07 pm

Thank you everybody for your feedbacks ! I will try to be bore confident and speak louder and slower next time ! Smile

EléonoreJoubaire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luping Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:10 pm

Hi Eleanore,

I was so impressive by your good English. Good job !!! Your costume is very professional and elegant, which is very suitable for a presentation. I also like your makeup.
But il will be much better if you speak louder. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Luping
Luping

Birthday : 1991-01-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Stoerkler Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:40 am

Your English is great, like was your presentation ! Smile 'clap clap'
Julie Stoerkler
Julie Stoerkler

Back to top Go down

Post by Flora Taldir Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:53 pm

I like your presentation maybe you were stress but i notice you talked really fast and sometimes we could here you.
But maybe it's the stress and you shoudn't be stress because your english was good =)
Flora Taldir
Flora Taldir

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down