UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Observations and questions for Elise - Harris

+3
Angélique
Morais.Cécilia
Admin
7 posters

Go down

Observations and questions for Elise - Harris Empty Observations and questions for Elise - Harris

Post by Admin Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:12 pm

You watched and listened to Elise's internship presentation. Please put your observations and questions here.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Observations and questions for Elise - Harris Empty Re: Observations and questions for Elise - Harris

Post by Morais.Cécilia Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:05 pm

Good oral the power point was simple and understandable, your oral was fluent and without note, this is cool.

One question : this sector is interesting ? Generally peaople want to work in food, clothes... The world of barbecues don't make dream...
Morais.Cécilia
Morais.Cécilia

Back to top Go down

Observations and questions for Elise - Harris Empty Re: Observations and questions for Elise - Harris

Post by Angélique Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:02 pm

Your presentation is very good ! Your missions were diversified and interesting ! I did not know this job "category manager" before your internship but it looks interesting ! One thing scares me with this post it's that you have to work on numbers and Excel is not my friend ...
Angélique
Angélique

Back to top Go down

Post by Bertin pauline Wed Nov 08, 2017 9:31 pm

Very good presentation. You were clear and you spoke very well. I agree with Cecilia, this area does not attract me before your presentation. But you explained very well and the company makes you want to work there. But as Angélique says: I don't like Excel so maybe it's not a job I'd like to do haha

Bertin pauline

Back to top Go down

Post by Elise HIROUX Fri Nov 10, 2017 5:00 pm

Morais.Cécilia wrote:Good oral the power point was simple and understandable, your oral was fluent and without note, this is cool.

One question : this sector is interesting ? Generally peaople want to work in food, clothes... The world of barbecues don't make dream...

Thanks Cécilia ! Now, I know that I can make a presentation without notes and that gives me comfort for the end of the year.

I understand you ! Before my internship, I didn't know if this area will be interesting or not. But, my internship was very very cool because the company have good products, with an interesting history and beautiful packagings. Teams were very cool too so... Now, I can work for anything even if I prefer to work for a food company. Smile
Elise HIROUX
Elise HIROUX

Back to top Go down

Post by Elise HIROUX Fri Nov 10, 2017 5:06 pm

Angélique wrote:Your presentation is very good ! Your missions were diversified and interesting ! I did not know this job "category manager" before your internship but it looks interesting ! One thing scares me with this post it's that you have to work on numbers and Excel is not my friend ...

Thank you Angélique !

Before my internship, numbers scared me because, at school, we worked on fake exercice. It was very boring... During my internship, each month, I had to analyse numbers of market. It was very interesting because it was the real life. It was not a fake exercice ! Very Happy
Elise HIROUX
Elise HIROUX

Back to top Go down

Post by Elise HIROUX Fri Nov 10, 2017 5:07 pm

Bertin pauline wrote:Very good presentation. You were clear and you spoke very well. I agree with Cecilia, this area does not attract me before your presentation. But you explained very well and the company makes you want to work there. But as Angélique says: I don't like Excel so maybe it's not a job I'd like to do haha

Thanks Pauline !

You're an artist, you don't need Excel in your job ! Laughing
Elise HIROUX
Elise HIROUX

Back to top Go down

Post by el.ibtissam Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:58 pm

Hii Élise, I liked you presentation & understood everything because I was a category manager assistant too Very Happy
Your English was so good & you were comfortable.
Good luck for the next.

Sent from Topic'it App
el.ibtissam
el.ibtissam

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurélie Mertz Sat Nov 11, 2017 2:39 pm

I think that you have a good level of english.
I really enjoyed listening to you, your internship looked really interested.
I didn't know this company.

Aurélie Mertz

Back to top Go down

Post by Elise HIROUX Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:27 am

Hi Ibtissam !

Thank you for your return. Smile

When you were a category manager, did you have the same missions ?
Elise HIROUX
Elise HIROUX

Back to top Go down

Post by Elise HIROUX Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:30 am

Hi Aurélie. Thank you for your return.

My boss is searching a new trainee, if you're interested, you can apply ! Wink
Elise HIROUX
Elise HIROUX

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down