UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mr Robot (TV series)

5 posters

Go down

Mr Robot (TV series) Empty Mr Robot (TV series)

Post by Jeremy Massonde Fri Oct 20, 2017 6:45 pm

Mr Robot (TV series) Fsocie11

I will talk about Mr Robot, an amazing series with 3 seasons (the third one has started 10 days ago). It talks about Elliot Anderson, a cybersecurity engineer and hacker. He suffers from social anxiety disorder and clinical depression.
The story is a quite hard to explain but Elliot is recruited by an anarchist known as Mr Robot to join a group of hacktivists called "fsociety".
The aim of this group is to destroy all debt records by encrypting the financial data of the largest conglomerate in the worl called E Corp.

I really love this show since the beginning and I recommend it to all of you. Even if it can be difficult to understand, you will love it ! Rami Malek (who plays the main character) is huge in this show !

Here is the launch trailer !

Jeremy Massonde
Jeremy Massonde

Back to top Go down

Mr Robot (TV series) Empty Re: Mr Robot (TV series)

Post by Admin Fri Oct 20, 2017 6:49 pm

I watched the first season and enjoyed it, though probably only loved 1 episode. I didn't watch the second season and heard very mixed reviews but mostly negative. What was the difference between the first and second?
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Wissam Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:12 pm

Hello, i think i will be talking about it too. I finally found 2 people who knew about Mr.Robot. From what i remember, and without spoiling you, the 2nd season goes more in depth about Eliot problems and reveals a part of the real story about him and TheBlackArmy.... Jeremy, can i ask you where did you streamed the first episodes of the 3rd season ? Thanks
Wissam
Wissam

Birthday : 1993-03-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Massonde Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:36 am

As Wissam said, the second season explain some different plots. I know you can think that nothing seems to happen, it's not an action series but more a sobering series I think.

Wissam, I didn't watch the first two episodes because we have had so many homework at this moment so...
Jeremy Massonde
Jeremy Massonde

Back to top Go down

Post by Eudes de Geyer d'Orth Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:26 pm

I wanted to start to wath Mr Robot, the story look really good and interesting, you follow the hero in his adventures and in his problems. I think to start soon but i don't have enough time right now. I have to do some homework and i already watch stranger thing and american Horror story, so watch 3 series at the same time lookk difficult to assume cyclops
Eudes de Geyer d'Orth
Eudes de Geyer d'Orth

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Massonde Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:41 pm

There are almost 10/12 episodes per season so it's not very hard to watch this series. Try it, you will not regret it !
Jeremy Massonde
Jeremy Massonde

Back to top Go down

Post by joachim natali Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:46 am

Hi Jeremy,

it seems to be very interesting, I think I will watch Mister Robot.
joachim natali
joachim natali

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down