week 6 - Zone 51

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: week 6 - Zone 51

Post by Vian Pierre-marie L3 on Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:41 pm

Hello everybody,

Personally i don't believe in the "alien theory" or the "elder astronaut" it make me laugh. Zone 51 is according to me a restricted military area which implies some top secret military project and weaponry.  
There is so much fantasy about this zone but i mean why alien would only comes in USA ?
In fact the zone 51's scientist mostly worked on noiseless plane and people confused it with UFO.

Vian Pierre-marie L3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by euniceL3 on Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:25 pm

Hello,
personally I do not believe that aliens exist, and this is the first time I hear about Zone 51. But since the US government does not want to tell the truth about what's in this area, we will never know the truth.

euniceL3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zhexun WANG on Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:45 pm

Hello,
Things about area 51, I think we should ask about Hilary Clinton cause once she promised area 51 files will be opened to the public after election. As she said: if there is something there, unless it’s a threat to national security, I think we ought to share it with public.

In my opinion, even if you make a live streaming in the zone 51 to show whether there are aliens or not, someone will still doubt.
They don’t want to know the truth, they only want to here the sentence that there are aliens in the area 51.

Zhexun WANG

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2