Breaking Bad

Go down

Breaking Bad Empty Breaking Bad

Post by Andrea AROSTEGUY on Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:05 pm

HIIII everybody !  Very Happy

It’s a series composed of 62 episodes (five seasons) which started in 2008 and finished in 2013 so it was five crazy years!
In fact, Breaking Bad is a series with many surprises… You will see the life of an ordinary man who transformed himself in a badass dealer! That’s why the title of this series is “Breaking Bad”, because “breaking bad” is an American expression which means that a person turns bad in her life, outside of the right way.

This ordinary man, Walter White, is a chemistry professor in a high-school who lives with his disabled child and his pregnant wife in Albuquerque, New-Mexico, but everything changed when he learnt he has a lung cancer and he has only two years to live. It’s a shock for Walter because he doesn’t know how he can help his family to ensure them a great financial future.
That’s when during a family meal, his brother-in-law, drug police officer, talk about his missions and how much money earn a methamphetamine dealer and Walter see on it a solution for his family.  

So, he decided thanks to his chemistry knowledges, make methamphetamine. But not an ordinary methamphetamine, a methamphetamine very pure (99% per cent, it’s for that it’s blue) who make a lot effects and created a lot of problems in the drug market… So, the problems started for Walter and for his partner “Jesse” who helps Walter for methamphetamine fabrication and for sale. So, they can see the hard reality of the drug market, all the difficulties to live a double life, protect their family and the people they love and to take precautions to do not unmask their illegals activities by Walter’s brother-in-law whose mission is to discover who is “Heinsenberg” (Wlater’s surname) and stop the methamphetamine sale. In addition, this case is a real obsession for the brother-in-law and its complicated the Walter’s business.

To conclude, it’s a suspense series with many surprises including funny scenes! It’s a series who became better season after season and I recommend it to everyone!  

Look at the opening:  is cool because is simple and the song are good, I love!  Razz
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNaNCatORCk
Andrea AROSTEGUY
Andrea AROSTEGUY

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Breaking Bad Empty Re: Breaking Bad

Post by Mégane on Thu Nov 02, 2017 11:00 pm

I started the season 1, I love it too !
I'm in the fifth episode, it's very moving as an episode. The characters look at the question of care for Walter who does not want to follow chemotherapy and die as a vegetable, the family reunion was particularly moving..I hope the following will be more funny !
Mégane
Mégane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrea AROSTEGUY on Thu Nov 02, 2017 11:05 pm

Mégane wrote:I started the season 1, I love it too !  
I'm in the fifth episode, it's very moving as an episode. The characters look at the question of care for Walter who does not want to follow chemotherapy and die as a vegetable, the family reunion was particularly moving..I hope the following will be more funny !

TRUST ME ! This series will not disappoint you. Wink

Andrea AROSTEGUY
Andrea AROSTEGUY

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BROSSET Céline on Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:21 pm

This show is so great ! I love you I love you
BROSSET Céline
BROSSET Céline

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Virginie Auclair on Sat Nov 11, 2017 4:02 pm

Hii, it's a great series, one of the best. I recommend to those who have not seen it to look at it. Always so good despite it being "old".
Virginie Auclair
Virginie Auclair

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Clémence Giraud on Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:46 am

Hi there, I want to watch this serie but there is so many seasons and so many episodes in each seasons.. So I don't have the time.. Virginie, is it easy to watch ?
Clémence Giraud
Clémence Giraud

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Elsa RAUCHE LUCAS on Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:40 pm

It is very easy to watch Clemence I highly recommand it to you! Knowing the type of series you like, I think it will not disappoint you!

I've watched the all show in the space of a month and I was sooo sad when it ended, but it ended at the right moment! In my opinion, it is one of the best shows ever and Bryan Cranston is an incredibly talented man!
Elsa RAUCHE LUCAS
Elsa RAUCHE LUCAS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Malgorn on Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:21 pm

I loved this TV Show, Andrea did you see the spin-off "Better Call Saul"?, it's talk about Saul Goodman the advocate in Breaking Bad, it's on Netflix, and it's very good too!

And if you like BB, I think you can watch "Ozark", it's Netflix's series, it's talk about a good father (as Walter White Wink ) who works for the Mexican cartel and does money laundering.
Tom Malgorn
Tom Malgorn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrea AROSTEGUY on Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:19 am

Hi Tom !

Yes I know this spin-off about the lawyer Saul Goodman but I never see it ! I think I will watch this show soon because I like this character, he makes me laugh Laughing
Ozark look so cool ! Maybe I will watch this series soon too !
Thanks Tom now I know how to spend my time during this winter ! Razz
Andrea AROSTEGUY
Andrea AROSTEGUY

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TIAN Zhekun on Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:05 pm

Hi Andrea!
In China we call Mr. White 老白 which means “old white”, but old in Chinese also express the respect for example teacher is 老师, and Pinkman we call him 小粉 which means "little pink", Yaoi fandoms in China imagined they could be couple hahah....I like Pinkman because he's so cute!Anyway the series is quite impressive and it talks to us the fateless in our lives, a good guy can turns bad and a bad guy can also repent...
And you Andrea, which person in the series you like most?
TIAN Zhekun
TIAN Zhekun

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrea AROSTEGUY on Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:37 pm

TIAN Zhekun wrote:Hi Andrea!
In China we call Mr. White 老白 which means “old white”, but old in Chinese also express the respect for example teacher is 老师, and Pinkman we call him 小粉 which means "little pink", Yaoi fandoms in China imagined they could be couple hahah....I like Pinkman because he's so cute!Anyway the series is quite impressive and it talks to us the fateless in our lives, a good guy can turns bad and a bad guy can also repent...
And you Andrea, which person in the series you like most?

Hi Tian !

Wahou in China it is a little bit different, some things are strange but I like that ! Smile

My favourite character is Jesse Pinkman or as you said "little pink" aha
I like him because he is funny and he puts good vibes in this series which is a little too serious at moments...
Andrea AROSTEGUY
Andrea AROSTEGUY

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum