UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Observations and questions for Zicheng - Tablemi

5 posters

Go down

Observations and questions for Zicheng - Tablemi Empty Observations and questions for Zicheng - Tablemi

Post by Admin Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:43 pm

You watched and listened to Zicheng's internship presentation. Please put your observations and questions here.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Observations and questions for Zicheng - Tablemi Empty Re: Observations and questions for Zicheng - Tablemi

Post by Candy Kouadio Fri Oct 27, 2017 8:53 pm

You're english is good but I think you could prepare the questions for the next time. I don't remeber if you explained the reason why you decided to go in food for this internship. Do you want work in the food sector ?
Candy Kouadio
Candy Kouadio

Back to top Go down

Observations and questions for Zicheng - Tablemi Empty Re: Observations and questions for Zicheng - Tablemi

Post by Bertin pauline Wed Nov 08, 2017 9:35 pm

The presentation was good. I liked the missions. It was nice for me to listen because it made me want to work there. I like the food !!!

Bertin pauline

Back to top Go down

Post by Zicheng SHA Wed Nov 08, 2017 9:57 pm

Candy Kouadio wrote:You're english is good but I think you could prepare the questions for the next time. I don't remeber if you explained the reason why you decided to go in food for this internship. Do you want work in the food sector ?
Yes,you are right, I should prepare my questions and improve my aural comprehension Embarassed Smile I decided to go in food for my internship just because I like eat, work with food pictures made me happy!!! And I really want to work in the food industry,and I hope my company's snacks will be available daily at my desk ahahaha Laughing

Zicheng SHA

Back to top Go down

Post by Zicheng SHA Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:01 pm

Bertin pauline wrote:The presentation was good. I liked the missions. It was nice for me to listen because it made me want to work there. I like the food !!!
Thank you Pauline Very Happy Yes I also like food!!! Compared to the cosmetics industry, I prefer to work in the food industry. Then fill my desk with the company's snacks Laughing Laughing Laughing

Zicheng SHA

Back to top Go down

Post by Bertin pauline Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:14 pm

Zicheng SHA wrote:
Bertin pauline wrote:The presentation was good. I liked the missions. It was nice for me to listen because it made me want to work there. I like the food !!!
Thank you Pauline Very Happy Yes I also like food!!! Compared to the cosmetics industry, I prefer to work in the food industry. Then fill my desk with the company's snacks Laughing Laughing Laughing

I would like to find an internship in food, this year. Like that I can compare both. But I will get fat to taste the products hahahaha

Bertin pauline

Back to top Go down

Post by Morais.Cécilia Mon Nov 27, 2017 2:59 pm

Your presentation was good, your internship seemed cool ! Your presentation can be a little bit more flowing, and you have to be more confident !! Like the others you can prepar questions that the teacher can ask !!
Morais.Cécilia
Morais.Cécilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down