Observations and questions for Tatiana - Fondation pour Enfance

Go down

Observations and questions for Tatiana - Fondation pour Enfance

Post by Admin on Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:46 pm

You watched and listened to Tatiana's internship presentation. Please put your observations and questions here.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 2916
Join date : 2015-01-02

View user profile http://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Re: Observations and questions for Tatiana - Fondation pour Enfance

Post by LORCA Maxime on Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:18 am

Tatiana's oral was really perfect! She presented her internship very well, but she also answered the questions very clearly. She has a very good english, and a very complete vocabulary. =D

LORCA Maxime

Posts : 124
Join date : 2016-09-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Observations and questions for Tatiana - Fondation pour Enfance

Post by Aurélie Lecesne on Mon Oct 30, 2017 2:39 pm

It was really interesting !
Her tasks, slides etc. But, in particular, I'd like to highlight that Tatiana speaks really clearly and I think that it's just unbelievable. She has the voice and way of speaking of a presenter !! I am so impressed with that ^^
So, awesome !!
avatar
Aurélie Lecesne

Posts : 81
Join date : 2017-09-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Observations and questions for Tatiana - Fondation pour Enfance

Post by EléonoreJoubaire on Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:16 pm

Thank you for your presentation Tatiana, it was really interesting !! I didn't know that you loved the Cepe so much to spend your summer there ! Wink You speak clearly, I understood everything and you answered the questions very well !

EléonoreJoubaire

Posts : 39
Join date : 2017-09-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Observations and questions for Tatiana - Fondation pour Enfance

Post by Luping on Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:32 pm

Thank your so much for your presentation Tatiana. Your English is very good. I saw your photos in Facebook. Your missions of the internship are very interesting.^^
avatar
Luping

Posts : 61
Join date : 2017-10-05
Age : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Observations and questions for Tatiana - Fondation pour Enfance

Post by TATIANA PICQ on Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:24 am

Luping wrote: I saw your photos in Facebook.

What photos are you talking about? Laughing i never took photos during my internship...
avatar
TATIANA PICQ

Posts : 92
Join date : 2016-09-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Observations and questions for Tatiana - Fondation pour Enfance

Post by Luping on Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:50 am

TATIANA PICQ wrote:
Luping wrote: I saw your photos in Facebook.

What photos are you talking about? Laughing i never took photos during my internship...



This one^^ Laughing Laughing Laughing
avatar
Luping

Posts : 61
Join date : 2017-10-05
Age : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Observations and questions for Tatiana - Fondation pour Enfance

Post by TATIANA PICQ on Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:40 pm

Luping wrote:
TATIANA PICQ wrote:
Luping wrote: I saw your photos in Facebook.

What photos are you talking about? Laughing i never took photos during my internship...



This one^^ Laughing Laughing Laughing



Those pictures have nothing to do with my internship, my profile picture was taken during Paris Comic Con and my cover picture was taken during a Paris convention called RebelSpartacus. I will dream of doing an internship that involve my true passion wich is TV Series... Crying or Very sad
avatar
TATIANA PICQ

Posts : 92
Join date : 2016-09-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Observations and questions for Tatiana - Fondation pour Enfance

Post by Luping on Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:40 pm

TATIANA PICQ wrote:
Luping wrote:
TATIANA PICQ wrote:
Luping wrote: I saw your photos in Facebook.

What photos are you talking about? Laughing i never took photos during my internship...



This one^^ Laughing Laughing Laughing



Those pictures have nothing to do with my internship, my profile picture was taken during Paris Comic Con and my cover picture was taken during a Paris convention called RebelSpartacus. I will dream of doing an internship that involve my true passion wich is TV Series... Crying or Very sad

The woman is Julie Benz? Very Happy Very Happy Is she famous in France? drunken
avatar
Luping

Posts : 61
Join date : 2017-10-05
Age : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Observations and questions for Tatiana - Fondation pour Enfance

Post by TATIANA PICQ on Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:25 pm

Luping wrote: The woman is Julie Benz? Very Happy Very Happy Is she famous in France? drunken

Yes, it's Julie Benz ^^ I think she is famous all over the world. Even though she is mainly known for her character of Rita ( Dexter), i haven't watched Dexter yet. I know her for her roles on George in the Jungle (Ursula), Buffy the vampire slayer/ Angel (Darla), Defiance (Amanda), No Ordinary Family (Steph Powell), Desperate Housewives (Robin)...

Julie Benz has been for a very long time my favorite actress Very Happy
avatar
TATIANA PICQ

Posts : 92
Join date : 2016-09-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Observations and questions for Tatiana - Fondation pour Enfance

Post by Luping on Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:16 pm

TATIANA PICQ wrote:
Luping wrote: The woman is Julie Benz? Very Happy Very Happy Is she famous in France? drunken

Yes, it's Julie Benz ^^ I think she is famous all over the world. Even though she is mainly known for her character of Rita ( Dexter), i haven't watched Dexter yet. I know her for her roles on George in the Jungle (Ursula), Buffy the vampire slayer/ Angel (Darla), Defiance (Amanda), No Ordinary Family (Steph Powell), Desperate Housewives (Robin)...

Julie Benz has been for a very long time my favorite actress Very Happy

You are so so so lucky to meet her in Paris. bounce bounce bounce
avatar
Luping

Posts : 61
Join date : 2017-10-05
Age : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Observations and questions for Tatiana - Fondation pour Enfance

Post by LORCA Maxime on Sun Nov 26, 2017 3:55 pm

TATIANA PICQ wrote:
Luping wrote: The woman is Julie Benz? Very Happy Very Happy Is she famous in France? drunken

Yes, it's Julie Benz ^^ I think she is famous all over the world. Even though she is mainly known for her character of Rita ( Dexter), i haven't watched Dexter yet. I know her for her roles on George in the Jungle (Ursula), Buffy the vampire slayer/ Angel (Darla), Defiance (Amanda), No Ordinary Family (Steph Powell), Desperate Housewives (Robin)...

Julie Benz has been for a very long time my favorite actress Very Happy
It's not really Julie Benz ... but rather a barbie doll botoxed everywhere. Exclamation

LORCA Maxime

Posts : 124
Join date : 2016-09-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Observations and questions for Tatiana - Fondation pour Enfance

Post by Luping on Sun Nov 26, 2017 9:03 pm

LORCA Maxime wrote:
TATIANA PICQ wrote:
Luping wrote: The woman is Julie Benz? Very Happy Very Happy Is she famous in France? drunken

Yes, it's Julie Benz ^^ I think she is famous all over the world. Even though she is mainly known for her character of Rita ( Dexter), i haven't watched Dexter yet. I know her for her roles on George in the Jungle (Ursula), Buffy the vampire slayer/ Angel (Darla), Defiance (Amanda), No Ordinary Family (Steph Powell), Desperate Housewives (Robin)...

Julie Benz has been for a very long time my favorite actress Very Happy
It's not really Julie Benz ... but rather a barbie doll botoxed everywhere. Exclamation

You are right. She is beautiful like a barbie doll Smile Smile Smile
avatar
Luping

Posts : 61
Join date : 2017-10-05
Age : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Observations and questions for Tatiana - Fondation pour Enfance

Post by Luping on Sun Nov 26, 2017 9:05 pm

I read your "Analyse de l'offre numérique destinée aux jeunes enfants de 0 à 6 ans" for la Fondation pour l'Enfance today. It is quite interesting. You did a good job. Did you write it by yourself? Very Happy
avatar
Luping

Posts : 61
Join date : 2017-10-05
Age : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Observations and questions for Tatiana - Fondation pour Enfance

Post by Flora Taldir on Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:57 pm

You presentation was good, you speak really well in english, You have a good accent in English, no mistake detected =)

avatar
Flora Taldir

Posts : 30
Join date : 2017-10-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Observations and questions for Tatiana - Fondation pour Enfance

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum