Serie - Sense8

Go down

Serie - Sense8

Post by Laila Mejnoun on Sun Nov 05, 2017 9:13 pm

Hello, I'm going to talk about a new serie I watch recently. I just finished the first season. It's not one of my favorites but it was very interesting to watch. Just before to watch this serie, I heard a lot of people talking about. And two weeks ago, there was a fireworks in Paris because of the shooting. I was curious so that's why I decided to watch it.

Laila Mejnoun

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Serie - Sense8

Post by Laila Mejnoun on Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:40 am

Season 1 :
We discover the 8 carachters :
Kala from India is a pharmacy student, she is going to marry a man that she doesn't love.
Capheus from Kenya is a bus driver and the biggest fan of Jean-Claude Van Damn
Will from Chicaco (US) is a cop
Nomie from New-York (US) is an activist LGBT and she is good in computer science.
Wolfgang from Germanie is a safecracker
Lito from Mexico is a famous actor
Sun from South Korea is the daughter's CEO and she practices box
Riley from Iceland is a DJ
The eight carachters get in touch unintentionally, and they don't understand what happened. At the begenning, they thought they had hallucinations.

In the 3rd episod, Capheus is driving in a bad distract of Nairobi to pick up more passengers.  He pulls over to pick up a woman, but members of the Superpower gang cut them off and shoot out a window. They ask the passengers hand over their money and valuables.
At the same time Sun is  at a underground kickboxing match. Sun sees Capheus on the middle of the ring, asking for help. Capheus uses Sun's kickboxing skills and knowledge and fights the gang as Sun also fights her opponent back in Seoul. And Will the cop, help Capheus too because he know how to use weapon.

Laila Mejnoun

View user profile

Back to top Go down