UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We didn't choose a discussion subject!

+21
Jeremy Massonde
Andrea AROSTEGUY
Mayra Fernandes
Elsa RAUCHE LUCAS
Nolwenn Lautredou
Florine Bouchet
Fanny Khader
Virginie Auclair
Gendry Marceline
Pochic Morgane
Justine LORIN
Mégane
BROSSET Céline
Vincent Balthazar
Aurélie Yee
TIAN Zhekun
Clémence Giraud
Gwenaelle Hatchi
ClémentJaunay
Marion.LM
Admin
25 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

We didn't choose a discussion subject! - Page 2 Empty Re: We didn't choose a discussion subject!

Post by Fanny Khader Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:22 pm

Hi everyone !

I want to show you "Le Zap de Spion", I know that it's very old but it is always funny and it makes me nostalgic because it reminds me high school because I spent a lot of time seeing the zapping when I was younger. Spion was making every week a zapping with the funniest videos around the world. On the website you can see the archives because he is not doing it anymore... So sad !! But actually you have 315 videos on the website if you want to watch it, enjoy! He also have a YouTube chain :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5fxtOYF2fukJrBa5O5WA5w

https://www.spi0n.com/category/zapping-web/

Fanny Khader
Fanny Khader

Back to top Go down

We didn't choose a discussion subject! - Page 2 Empty Re: We didn't choose a discussion subject!

Post by Nolwenn Lautredou Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:24 pm

Hi there !
Thanks evrybody that's a good idea to share and discover new websites.

So, I will share you the website called "Pakata". I know that some of you (almost everybody Crying or Very sad ) are going to study abroad for the second semester. This website can help you prepare your stay abroad. I used it 2 years ago before going to Spain for my Erasmus.

We didn't choose a discussion subject! - Page 2 Pakata10

http://www.etudionsaletranger.fr/actualites-etudier-a-l-etranger/pakata-vous-aide-a-partir-a-l-etranger

This website is made for people who are going abroad to study or work. There is also a topic about "au pair" for people who wants to have this kind of experience taking care of children abroad.
It gives you advices to prepare your trip step by step. There are specific topics by countries to know everything about. They talk about, culture, mode of transportation, accommodation, insurance, sightseeing... You can preview more or less your budget required for your stay because there is an overview of the costs.

The most interesting is the testimony part. A lot of people tell their experience abroad as former students or interns in companies.

I let you discover this website and I wish you a safe trip, enjoy your life abroad !!!!!
Nolwenn Lautredou
Nolwenn Lautredou

Back to top Go down

Post by Florine Bouchet Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:42 pm

For my part, I will tell you about the Goodeed website : http://www.goodeed.com
We didn't choose a discussion subject! - Page 2 Goodeed

Goodeed is a French social entrepreneurship website that raises funds for NGOs.

It's a friend who made me discover it recently. It's about donating for free. Wondering how ?
First of all, you have to choose one of the projects to finance on the home page of the website or with the application.
Then you have to watch an advertisement that lasts about 20 seconds.
Finally, the money from the advertisement viewed is donated to the project that you have selected.

As a student, I know that we want to make things happen but we don't necessarily have much money so to remedy at this problem, there is Goodeed ! 

I find this idea really interesting, a tiny click can make a huge service. For example, at this time you can help the population, especially children, who don't have access to drinking water. When we know that unsafe water is one of the leading causes of death in the world, if the project succeeds, it will serve to save lives.

You can make three donations a day, so go there !! We didn't choose a discussion subject! - Page 2 Icon_cheers

Florine Bouchet

Back to top Go down

Post by Elsa RAUCHE LUCAS Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:43 pm

Hola everybody!

Im sorry to answer this late, I was to occupied talking about the TV series ahaha! Your websites are all very interesting! I do not personally know a lot of english speaking websites but I love this one : https://9gag.com/

You all probably know 9GAG because their account on Facebook encounters a lot of success! It is an humouristic website on which you can share "memes" and funny pictures about anything you want, if you receive many "upvotes", your memes will appear on the main timeline of the website.
What I like about this website is that subsribers come from everywhere in the world so you can see the opinion of people from different countries and share with them, and it is nearly always about the news so it gives you a funny and interesting opinion about everything that happens everyday in the world, from TV series to politics!
But just an advice, if you watch popular series like Game of Thrones and the Walking Dead, do not go on it if you haven't seen the last episodes because there are many spoilers Wink
Elsa RAUCHE LUCAS
Elsa RAUCHE LUCAS

Back to top Go down

Post by Mayra Fernandes Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:06 pm

Hi people,

I'd like to recommend Imgur. It is one of the biggest websites to host and share images and gifs from all over the world. The pictures are classed by popularity and can be upvote by the users of the website. You can favorite the pictures you like and save them for later use. Also every user of Imgur can upload their own images and share it to rest of the world.
Now, Imgur have a big community of active users called "Imgurian" that even organise real life events. For example, last summer they created the Camp Imgur

We didn't choose a discussion subject! - Page 2 LVxiwLu

Another example is Secret Santa, where two users that don't know each other exchage gifts.

You can check it out in this adress: https://imgur.com/

Mayra Fernandes

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrea AROSTEGUY Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:58 am

Admin wrote:So what about a site recommendation thread - with discussion?

Here's mine : Science Alert

It's a website that brings together all the latest news regarding the different areas in science from technology to health. Lots of short interesting articles.

Saw this sad picture on there today:

We didn't choose a discussion subject! - Page 2 Poty-open-biplab-hazra-dsc-5538-c.jpg

A mob of people throwing lighted tar and fireworks at an elephant and her baby. How sick are human beings?

Oh my god... This picture is so horrible.... How people can do that ??? Mad
Andrea AROSTEGUY
Andrea AROSTEGUY

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrea AROSTEGUY Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:13 am

Hi guys !

If you want to cook perfectly or if you don't have any idea to cook or if you want to change and taste exotic food I have exactly the website that you need !

The link : http://www.marmiton.org/

In this website you have many recipes to cook all you want and do it very well ! Very Happy

N.B : Sometimes you have creepy recipes but if you seek revenge because your boy or girlfriend, your friends or your family make you edgy, this website is make for you guys Razz
Andrea AROSTEGUY
Andrea AROSTEGUY

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Massonde Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:52 am

We didn't choose a discussion subject! - Page 2 Vice10

I will talk about Vice ! I know many of you already known this website. For the others, it's a website which provides some reports of several subjects. All themes can be treated (even if it's a quite trash sometimes).

It's a sort of alternative "reporting" website that I read from time to time (in English to improve my reading level obviously). It shows an alternative point of view on mainstream subject. They do immersion reporting. Indeed, you can see some interviews of drug dealer or a reporter who is in immersion in a racist organization in the USA.
Some of the article are a little strange and the titles make me laugh in some of them.

Here is the link : https://www.vice.com/en_uk
Jeremy Massonde
Jeremy Massonde

Back to top Go down

We didn't choose a discussion subject! - Page 2 Empty Soundcloud

Post by Eudes de Geyer d'Orth Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:20 am

Hi everybody,
As you Know it, i am a music lover and particulary for house and techno music. I love mixing on my own bedroom and create my own electronic music with my special instruments.
And sometimes, after work on a music du ring month, i am very proud of my work and share it to my friends. But, it’s not really easy to Share it on the social media like Facebook or Twitter because there is too much actuality on these media, so it is possible that a lot of my friends don’t see and listen my work and it’s difficulte for them to find again m’y work 1 ou 2 week after my post.

So, i want to present you Soundcloud, this is the social media of the music. You can find anything you Want on this website : very famous artists that post their last song or anonymous artist (like me) who share their song for the pleasure. Soundcloud is really a gold mine of song, i can pass hours and hours on soundcloud to find new song or discover new artists.
This not only for the electronic sound, many type of music are represent like rap, pop rock, regga music any many others...
All the artist and type of music are on soundcloud.

Soundcloud is the biggest music library of the world (there are millions and millions sound on it) and the best part is : SOUNDCLOUD IS FREE !!
You don’t have to pay like spotify, deezer or napster. It’s legal free streaming.

I hope you will discover and adopt Soundcloud soon Wink

Link :
https://m.soundcloud.com
Eudes de Geyer d'Orth
Eudes de Geyer d'Orth

Back to top Go down

Post by maelys fouche Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:04 am

Hi people,
Today I would like to write about Topito. It's a web site that I discovered on Facebook and now I'm looking every day that site becausr it's quite funny and I can learn a lot of things from this web site. There is Topito and Topito trips. This site is organized with many articles which speak about things that tou can find around the world. For exemple, as a title you can read "10 things that French people love ", "10 beautiful places in UK", or "the craziest animals over the world". People who write those articles are working for Topito and I think they can write the way they want so they are free to choose their topics. I love this site because I always search things which makes me feel travelling or simply open-minded . For Topito trips, sometimes poeple who are working in can ask you to share some pictures from theirs travels. In that way, it allows to bring more content to the page and others people can also travel with them even if they are at home.

If you like these kind of web site, I advice you to check that site, you will not lose your time I assure you

Here the link: http://www.topito.com
maelys fouche
maelys fouche

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthieu Morisset Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:44 am

Hi, If i can recommend you a website to improve your English, it should be about something you truly, truly like. What i found during my life is that when you don't particularly like something it's pretty hard to learn or read it (only my thinking).
At start, i hated English and was incredibly bad... What i did to improve my language skill was to read manga or BD that i loved not in French but in English and that helped me a lot thanks to the world described in it that i loved and the pictures, it gave me a lot.

If you like those stuffs i can lead you to a great site which is mangafox.

To the ones it might help.
Matthieu Morisset
Matthieu Morisset

Birthday : 1994-12-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Melody Gazengel Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:53 pm

Me I would like suggest you a website related to our studies ... marketing! (I know I'm not a funny girl)
The name is very French, it's "J'ai un pote dans la com"!

It's really a very interactive site, and I find it great to follow all the information and keep abreast of what's happen in the world of communication!

With this site it's impossible to miss the latest trends and you will all bluff your next masters internship for sure!

You can also find advises and creative ideas!

You will see the articles are very nice to read, they are designed inductively and attractively, on pretty cool topics !! for example: #KingstacheChallenge: Burger King joins Gillette for Movember.

You can also find them on facebook, if you follow the page you will have access at subject in live on your page, it's convenient and you can't miss it, like a feed!

http://jai-un-pote-dans-la.com/

Melody Gazengel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2