Christmas is coming

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: Christmas is coming

Post by Elise HIROUX on Sun Nov 26, 2017 8:10 pm

Ghita.Fouad wrote:I dont celebrate Christmas either and I have already bought my tickets to visit my family in Marrakech, so I just can't wait for the holidays because i'm really feeling homesick lately !!! But even though I don't celebrate it,  i'm really excited to see and discover the French christmas vibes ! Very Happy  I especially heard that in every city there is a " Marché de Noël ", so i would love to go and see how it looks like. Do you guys know where they organize  " Le Marché de Noël " here in Angoulême ? And what does it look like ?

Yes, it's very cool to visit Christmas market. You can drink a hot chocolate or red wine with your friends. You can probably find gifts for your family if you want to offer "handmade gift".

I don' know when the christmas market will open in Angoulême. I didn't find information on the website of the city...
avatar
Elise HIROUX

Posts : 124
Join date : 2016-09-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Christmas is coming

Post by Elise HIROUX on Sun Nov 26, 2017 8:19 pm

Bertin pauline wrote:Christmas is so good !!!
I love this party. it's friendly, we find the family and in addition we eat good things haha

Personally I will not decorate my apartment because I don't do Christmas here. But I'm going to make the tree and the decoration with my mom. Like every year. She's still waiting for me for this moment. it's sooo cool !!!

In my city, there are many houses that are decorated and it's very nice to see, the city is beautiful and illuminated throughout the month of December.

Quick quick quick

It's the same for me and I don't have decorations in Angoulême... So, I will decorate my tree with my mother.

You're lucky. In Rennes, decorate house is becoming rare... I think it's sad because decorations make us happy and contribute to christmas spirit. santa
avatar
Elise HIROUX

Posts : 124
Join date : 2016-09-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Christmas is coming

Post by Morais.Cécilia on Mon Nov 27, 2017 2:48 pm

Christmas is my favorite celebration !!

Especially because we can eat lots of good things... There is a really good atmosphere at this time with christmas tree, decorations, snow ex...

For me Christmas is always celebrated with my family, and we spend the day of the 24th to cook.

I will not decorate my flat in Angoulême, I have no money XD
avatar
Morais.Cécilia

Posts : 80
Join date : 2016-10-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Christmas is coming

Post by ClaytonThibeaud on Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:19 am

My f*****g god ! I have to do my Christmas shopping !! I did nothing for now...
avatar
ClaytonThibeaud

Posts : 61
Join date : 2016-09-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Christmas is coming

Post by Julie Stoerkler on Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:25 am

I love so much Christmas !!!
I don't have any decoration in Angoulême... But I have a little cardboard tree, from the SDD of last year ! Si maybe I will try to do something with it.

Like you say Elise, all the house and cities are decorated whit light and that sooooooooo beautiful !

I hope it will be some snow this year during Christmas, it makes this celebration better and more attractive !
avatar
Julie Stoerkler

Posts : 91
Join date : 2016-09-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Christmas is coming

Post by Elise HIROUX on Tue Nov 28, 2017 3:43 pm

ClaytonThibeaud wrote:My f*****g god ! I have to do my Christmas shopping !! I did nothing for now...

There is already a lot of people in shops... I will start my shopping this saturday because my godson is expecting a drone...
avatar
Elise HIROUX

Posts : 124
Join date : 2016-09-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Christmas is coming

Post by Elise HIROUX on Tue Nov 28, 2017 3:44 pm

Julie Stoerkler wrote:I love so much Christmas !!!
I don't have any decoration in Angoulême... But I have a little cardboard tree, from the SDD of last year ! Si maybe I will try to do something with it.

Like you say Elise, all the house and cities are decorated whit light and that sooooooooo beautiful !

I hope it will be some snow this year during Christmas, it makes this celebration better and more attractive !

Do you have snow in Alsace for Christmas ? In Brittany, it's very rare to have snow for christmas...
avatar
Elise HIROUX

Posts : 124
Join date : 2016-09-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Christmas is coming

Post by Candy Kouadio on Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:13 pm

Elise HIROUX wrote:
Candy Kouadio wrote:I will work the 23th Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad but after I eat like a pig Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy My flat will be abandoned !!

Good luck. You're very motivated if you'll work on the 23th ... Wink


I'm not motivated but I don't have the choice Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad But it's for the good reason : Chrismas present and I have a big family. So I need to work ^^
avatar
Candy Kouadio

Posts : 55
Join date : 2016-09-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Christmas is coming

Post by Maïa HERVE on Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:36 pm

I'm really excited for Christmas, especially because we get to drink hot wine (which is one of my favorite drinks when it's cold)!
We never put Christmas decorations at home but since I'm a bit lonely in my flat in Angoulême, I might put up some lights.
I'll be traveling to Ivory Coast for Christmas and New Years in order to visit my family, it's going to be amazing! I have not been able to go back for 12 years already...

Maïa HERVE

Posts : 44
Join date : 2016-09-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Christmas is coming

Post by Anne-Mary on Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:38 pm

Noooo I don't need to decorate my flat for Christmas actually, because throughout the year I have a lot of fairy lights Very Happy . I can't wait to go back home and eat chocolate and christmas meal !!

Anne-Mary

Posts : 29
Join date : 2016-10-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Christmas is coming

Post by Anne-Mary on Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:43 pm

MU Jiejie wrote:I can't wait Christmas ! A month ago, I have already made my whole plan for Christmas.
I will travel to Denmark at first, Copenhagen and Odense. Then, at last day in 2017 I will travel to Stockholm and then go to Abisko (a small village in north Sweden) to see aurora !  It's my dream trip destination !
I will share photos with you !


OH Shocked Lucky you ! Enjoy. I would also love to see auroras. Can't wait to see your photos Smile

Anne-Mary

Posts : 29
Join date : 2016-10-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Christmas is coming

Post by Bertin pauline on Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:07 am

Elise HIROUX wrote:Hello !

Christmas is coming ... santa santa

What will you do for Christmas ? Will you decorate your flat in Angoulême ?

I know that we are only on November but I'm very excited when Christmas is coming. Cities and houses are decorated and it's so beautiful rendeer

Hello Elise, I had already replied to your post but I just saw that it has never been published. So I'm going to change it a bit because we're in December right now and Christmas is coming soon. In less than a month, it's up to us the meals and gifts haha
Personally I decorate my house with my mom, but not my apartment because I'm not there for the holidays of Christmas.
In Issoudun, we usually decorate the house, inside and outside. Me, I just have a light string to enlighten my house but houses decorate their garden and rebuild a village of Christmas. It is very pretty and many people come to visit these houses.
Christmas is a beautiful time for me because it's magical and it's a good time spent with family. I look forward !! I count the days haha

Bertin pauline

Posts : 98
Join date : 2016-09-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Christmas is coming

Post by Charlène Deslandes on Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:57 am

I'm so happy when it's Christmas time ! Very Happy I will enjoy moments with my family. But I don't decorate my flat because I won't be in Angoulême for Christmas.

Jiejie you're so Lucky to go to Denmark... Let us see your pictures Very Happy

Charlène Deslandes

Posts : 49
Join date : 2016-09-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Christmas is coming

Post by Imane Kaffal on Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:39 pm

I'm so excited to pass christmas in France that will be the first time.

I'll have a christmas dinner with my boyfriend's family so it's an opportunity for me to taste new french dishes then we'll go together to Germany I can't waaait Very Happy

avatar
Imane Kaffal

Posts : 17
Join date : 2017-09-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Christmas is coming

Post by Zicheng SHA on Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:05 pm

I will fly back to China during Chrismas, but I don't want to go back, I want to spend Christmas in France. Every city in France is beautifully decorated during Christmas. So at first I want to travel to other cities during Christmas, but my mother really missed me. She said:" Come back, this is an order!" "...ok"

Zicheng SHA

Posts : 38
Join date : 2016-09-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Christmas is coming

Post by el.ibtissam on Sat Dec 23, 2017 2:32 pm

MU Jiejie wrote:I can't wait Christmas ! A month ago, I have already made my whole plan for Christmas.
I will travel to Denmark at first, Copenhagen and Odense. Then, at last day in 2017 I will travel to Stockholm and then go to Abisko (a small village in north Sweden) to see aurora !  It's my dream trip destination !
I will share photos with you !
Ooooh waaaaow !! what a great plan ! enjoooy your trip & the aurora and share some pictures with us I love you
avatar
el.ibtissam

Posts : 34
Join date : 2017-10-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Christmas is coming

Post by el.ibtissam on Sat Dec 23, 2017 2:42 pm

like many of you, i don't celebrate xmas. It's not in our culture & traditions, neither our religion !
I'll spend few days in Paris with my sister. We'll be around a dinner tmrw with some friends, and then I'll go to Nancy and try to visit strasbourg & Luxembourg. After that I'll be back in Paris for the last weekend of the year to celebrate it with my friends. And off to barcelone on January 2018
avatar
el.ibtissam

Posts : 34
Join date : 2017-10-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Christmas is coming

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum