UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Observations and questions for Julien - RIA creation

+2
Ekrem.K
Admin
6 posters

Go down

Observations and questions for Julien - RIA creation Empty Observations and questions for Julien - RIA creation

Post by Admin Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:41 pm

You watched and listened to Julien's internship presentation. Please put your observations and questions here.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Observations and questions for Julien - RIA creation Empty Re: Observations and questions for Julien - RIA creation

Post by Ekrem.K Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:21 am

Thank's for your presentation Julien, It was very clear and an interesting internship. Your english is good and you seem at ease in your presentation.

Ekrem.K

Back to top Go down

Observations and questions for Julien - RIA creation Empty Re: Observations and questions for Julien - RIA creation

Post by alexandre juskiewenski Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:38 pm

Nice presentation Julien, good level of english and your explanation of your tasks was quite clear. However, I feel you could have used a bit more visuals to make your presentation more lively, especially given the fact you worked for so many different clients.

alexandre juskiewenski

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurélie Lecesne Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:36 am

Thank you for your presentation, I'm also very interested in digital marketing and your tasks seemed to be very interesting Smile
And I highly recommend to all of you to have some Google certifications if you want to work in digital marketing, it takes some time but I really think it can be a competitive advantage when applying to some jobs ! Smile
Aurélie Lecesne
Aurélie Lecesne

Back to top Go down

Post by Luping Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:38 pm

Aurélie Lecesne wrote:Thank you for your presentation, I'm also very interested in digital marketing and your tasks seemed to be very interesting Smile
And I highly recommend to all of you to have some Google certifications if you want to work in digital marketing, it takes some time but I really think it can be a competitive advantage when applying to some jobs ! Smile

I agree with Aurélie^^
It will be very helpful for you to pass Google certifications (specially Google Adwords) in the future carrer. Google advertise is really the leader in digital marketing in the world. Facebook has the same system.
By the way, your internship is very interesting. I hope that I'll have the chance to do the internship of beauty produits and cosmetics in digital marketing like yours this year. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Luping
Luping

Birthday : 1991-01-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:09 am

Does the CEPE teach you about SEO and google adwords etc...
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurélie Lecesne Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:27 am

I don't think so, it's quite a different specialization..
Aurélie Lecesne
Aurélie Lecesne

Back to top Go down

Post by Julien Platard Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:44 am

Thanks for all the feedback, i can teach you about SEO if you want lol!
Julien Platard
Julien Platard

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down