Doctor Who

Go down

Doctor Who

Post by guillaume-baudiniere on Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:13 pm

Doctor Who, is a series that I look at for a few years. I like this series for are rated fantastic and out of the ordinary. But what I like less in the series is that it is British-rated (it's a joke, this series would be nothing without British ratings).

Concern the different type of doctor, so I will make a classification from worst to best.
The worst actor of the seris is that of the season 1 with Christopher Eccleston, he plays very badly the coter fun of the doctor ... I think when in this case it is the actor who is all simply bad.

The sencond worse doctor and that interpreted by Peter Capaldi, but here it is not the actor who is bad, but the new perssonality that one wanted given to this personage with a bigger dark side that I do not like.
One of the best interpreters of the doctor is Matt Smthi, who interprets the doctor with a style that is clean but that corresponds to the perssonage.
And the best of all my favorite is Davide Tennant, he is the best, he plays the role to perfection!

Regarding the different companion of the doctor he was generally very good, (except Matt Lucas who plays Nardole ...).
But my favorite is the perssonage Clara Oswald, who has a funny, carefree and sensitive rating. And the actress Jenna-Louise puts on the screen all this emotion. But the other person I love is Donna Noble with a very extrovert side, so much so that it becomes fun.

Regarding the levels of english use i find it hard. Because there is a technical vocabulary that we can not understand.
So I generally watch the season 10 in French subtitles except the last two episodes of the season.

Finally I advise all fans of science fiction and travel time to watch this series! cheers

guillaume-baudiniere

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Doctor Who

Post by Admin on Thu Nov 16, 2017 4:35 pm

When I was a young boy I watched the original Dr.Who series. It was my favourite I think Tom Baker is the greatest Dr. of all time followed by Jon Pertwee.
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Post by guillaume-baudiniere on Sun Nov 26, 2017 9:29 am

It is true that it is a very good series that I look for a long time, but not long enough to have known doctors before the 2000s. Besides the BBC has planned to change doctor to replace it with a woman, the actress who will interpret it is named Jodie Whittaker. I can not wait to see the interpretation of the doctor by the actress. But I think we'll see her in the traditional episode Christmas special. santa
Besides, I like it also in the series that I did not specify are the music that accompanies the series. But do not forget that some planet landscape are particularly nice to look at. Smile

guillaume-baudiniere

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down