UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Homework for S2

+19
APPERE Guillaume
hugo ventura
Dousset Emmanuel
hugo aigron
Lila.Michaud
Paul Metayer
JUBEAU Anthony
Pannetier Jérémy
Antoine CHABOT
Benjamin Nicolas 2
BREILLAD Enzo
Armand G1
Nina Delagrange
Fontaine Emma
Laura Rochette--Guitton
Chloé Cardin
Chloé Demarville
Chagrelle Owen
Admin
23 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Homework for S2 Empty Homework for S2

Post by Admin Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:26 pm

Create your own thread to talk about the TV series you choose to do for your homework. Write once each week about what you watched.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Homework for S2 Empty Re: Homework for S2

Post by Chagrelle Owen Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:21 pm

I'm going to talk about the first episode of season 2 of Breaking Bad. In this episode the two main characters sell some drugs at Tuco. Walter White has a cancer and sell this drugs in order to let some money at his family when he's dead. But he's not at his home and his wife questions him to know what he doing but he says nothing. Tuco killed one of his partner and like Walter and Jesse were eyewitness, he kidnapped them.
To be continued...

Chagrelle Owen

Back to top Go down

Post by Chloé Demarville Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:46 pm

I'm going to talk about the first episode of season 4 of Game of Thrones. In this series, there are many different characters and places. In this episode, Jaime Lannister has returned from captivity with his right hand in less, he finds his family in Port-Real. Oberyn, a prince, arrives at Port-Real for the wedding of King Geoffrey and confesses to kill the Lannister family because they have killed his sister. During this time, Queen Daenerys Targaryen goes to Meereen with these 3 dragons and her army.

Chloé Demarville

Back to top Go down

Post by Chloé Cardin Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:50 pm

I would like talk about the TV serie : Sense 8. For same time several of my friends told me of this serie. This work is opportunity for me of began it. I watched the first episode, and I can say that it so scpecial for this time. At the beginning, we see a lady die on the church, it’s so freaky, and then we they show us daily of each caracters, 8 persons from every corner of the world. These persons appear connected to each other because, some feel the same sensation or emotion that other one of these 8 people. An other similarity is that all 8, saw by imaginary thoughts, the death of the woman. Actually, I don’t know more about it. Stay tuned for the continuing story of another world...

Chloé Cardin

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Rochette--Guitton Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:40 am

I'm going to talk about the TV serie black mirror. I like this serie because the episode have not links between them and every episode is happening at a different time, we can watch the episode in the order we want. But they are linked by a common theme : The dangers of new technologies.

Laura Rochette--Guitton

Back to top Go down

Post by Fontaine Emma Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:56 pm

First of all, I'm going to talk about the first episode of the first season of Guilt. This episode is named Pilot. In this episode, an Irish young women, Molly Ryan, is brutally murdered during a party organized by her american rommate, Grace Atwood. This party takes place in London. Grace and her french boyfriend, Luc Pascal, are suspected murder. This scandal be going to reveal many secrets.

Fontaine Emma

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina Delagrange Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:37 pm

I started a series called Revenge during episode 1, we understand the story of a young woman Amanda Clarke. When she was little, her father was wrongly accused of terrorism. Her father in prison the girl went to a home. Once she is older, she learns that her father is dead, Amanda returns to her old life under another name Emily Thorne nobody recognizes her. She is deciding to avenge her father.

Nina Delagrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Armand G1 Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:28 pm

I started Peaky Blinders, my friends told that was a great serie so i tried Cool . And after the first episode, i'm in a hurry to see the next episode. The story is about a family The Shelby who "rule" a little city in England during post-war (1919). In this episode, the youngest son, Thomas Shelby (who is also the smartest) find by chance a container of weapons. In fact this container was going to be sent in Lybia by the English Government. But instead of throwing weapons in the water, he decided to hide them to control the city even more.

Armand G1

Back to top Go down

Post by BREILLAD Enzo Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:01 pm

I've started the series Shooter because this serie look like American sniper which is my favorite moovie. Shooter tel the story of Bob Lee swagger who is a former navy to retirement. One day an old friend come to ask him his help to thwart the murder of the American president. But d_day Bob Lee is victim of a plot and finds itself on the scene of the crime. He is sent to jail for anything he haven't do. The suite Next time.

BREILLAD Enzo

Back to top Go down

Post by Benjamin Nicolas 2 Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:08 pm

Today i've watched the 11th episode of the TV series the grand tour. It is exactly like top gear from england but not by the bbc anymore, now amazon finances the TV serie. In this episode Richard Hamond drove a new sports car called the abarth 123 spider, a car by fiat. I looks like the mazda mx5 but is a lot better. It has more power, better steering, but it costs 30 000 pounds so 5 000 more than the mx5. After that they decided to by a second hand old mazerati each for 8 000 pounds or less. And decided to drive them in the north of France to show what they were capable of. Like usual they did a lot of racing, finished by trashing all they're cars, and weren't capable of telling us witch was the best one.

Benjamin Nicolas 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Antoine CHABOT Mon Jan 15, 2018 5:48 pm

I'am going to talk about Prison Break series especially the first episode of the first saison. Indeed for me this saison is the best of this series so i watch it again. So this episode tells about a man ,who's name Michael Scofield. This man simulates hold up to go in the Fox River prison because in this prison there is his brother Lincoln berows. But on the body of Mickael, there is many tatoo with inside the exit plan oh the prison. This will allow him to free his brother before his death sentence.

Antoine CHABOT

Back to top Go down

Post by Pannetier Jérémy Mon Jan 15, 2018 5:57 pm

I decided to talk about the TV series Prison Break. I have watched the first episod of the 5th season. One of the ex-detained of Michael Scofield left the prison of Fox River and received a mysterious letter. This is a picture of Michael who seems in life... T-Bag annouced the novel at Sarah and Lincoln and they can't believe it. His brother decided to open his coffin and when he opens this one, there is only his costum ! This is clear, his brother is in life and the picture is real. The search of Michael Scofield his started. Lincoln can't wait and take a fly for the Yémen to find Micheal.

Pannetier Jérémy

Back to top Go down

Post by JUBEAU Anthony Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:57 pm

I'm going to talk about the serie "The Sopranos". In the first episode of the first season we could see Anthony Soprano alias Tony talk about his business and his problems to a doctor. In this episode we could see the start to conflict with his uncle who wants lead the business. I really appreciate this first episode because he was attractive and immersive in the life of Tony Soprano.

JUBEAU Anthony

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Metayer Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:08 pm

I going to talk about the serie "The 100". The 100 is a serie about the end of the world? Is a fantastic serie. With 100 Young people who send in the blue planet for explore this new world. They Young people lives more adventure in the new planet and they are showing rebellion.

Paul Metayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lila.Michaud Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:48 pm

Today, I watched episode 1 of the first season of the American TV series "Orange is the new black". This is the story of a young woman in her thirties who finds herself in prison after a story 10 years ago when she and her former girlfriend spent money on drugs. She must therefore pass a period of 15 months to spend in a prison for women, and the latter each have a very specific character. This series seems funny and original, so I can not wait to learn more about the episodes.

Lila.Michaud

Back to top Go down

Post by hugo aigron Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:57 pm

So tonight, I’ll tell you about the very famous series in USA : Prison Break. Summary season 1, epidose 1 : Arrested for thé robbery of a bank, Mickael Scoffield is sentenced to five years of imprisonment. In front of the astonishment and misunderstanding of her lawyer friend Veronica, Mickael refuses to defend himself to ease his sentence; he only asks the judge in charge of his trial to be imprisoned near his home and gets the right to be sent to Fox Rivers, a level 1 state prison. On the spot, Michael tries to get in touch with a certain Lincoln Burrows who is none other than his brother. Sentenced to death for murdering the Vice President’s brother, Lincoln claims his innocence despite the evidence accumulated against him. Persuaded of his not guilty, Michael asks Veronica to find out who is behind this case, and tell his brother that he has a plan to escape...

hugo aigron

Back to top Go down

Post by Dousset Emmanuel Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:39 pm

Hello Mister, with Corentin we decided to watch the first season of One Tree Hill. It's the story of half-brother Lucas and Nathan Scott. They had the same family because they had the same father but Dan, the father, regarded Lucas like if it's wasn't his son. It's why Nathan lives with his father and Lucas and Nathan don't like each other. The first episode starting with 2 basket-ball match, one in a gymnasium with the Nathan's match and the other outdoor with Lucas. Result a lot of suspended player in a Nathan's team. Whitney the coach of Nathan answer to Lucas to join the team but he declines. But he changes his mind and accept the challenge of Nathan. The challenge is the next: if Nathan wins he stay in the team and Lucas can't come but if Lucas wins, Nathan leaves the team and Lucas taked his place. Lucas wins the challenge...

Dousset Emmanuel

Back to top Go down

Post by hugo ventura Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:25 pm

Hi M. Cox !
I'm gonna talk about original series Netflix "stranger things" . I will watch the 9th episode but i'm going to tell you the Story ! 4 young boys are best friends! One pd them disappears! He is removed by THE Monster ! His mother begin crazy! Is in the city "Hawkins" ! In the other hand, the Monster was wake up by bad scientist. In this laboratory there is a girl "eleven" ! This girl have a super power (in the Brain). Eleven escape to the laboratory and discover these 3 friends ! Togethere they will be found their friends ! It's a very good series you can believe me but i'm sure that if you watch it it's not by my summary

hugo ventura

Back to top Go down

Post by APPERE Guillaume Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:34 pm

Today, i saw 2 episodes of the famous family of the simpsons. In the first episode Homer was hypnotized by a mad hypnotist. When Homer was hypnotized he felt like he was just a kid of 10 years old. So he obviously could'nt go to work so he just went to school with his kids and he became the best friend of his son Bart. But Marge (her wife), wanted to get back her husband as an adult. So the hypnotist was catched and finally homer became an adult again.
In the second episode, Bart want to go in a special school. This is a school in hell but he had a lot of good marks in this school which he don't have in his normal school on the earth because Bart is a little evil !

APPERE Guillaume

Back to top Go down

Homework for S2 Empty serie tv

Post by Mathieu cornillot Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:22 am

I going to talk about the serie the big bang théorie episode 1 sainson 10
This is the day of "remarriage" of Leonard and Penny. The situation between the families is very embarrassing, with Sheldon's mother and Leonard's father seeming to be close together, and Penny's family who fear not being up to Leonard's parents, prestigious scientists.

For his part, Howard receives the visit of a colonel of the US Air Force for an obscure reason and begins to panic at the thought of having to work with the army.

Mathieu cornillot

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas goumi Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:14 pm

Yesterday, i have started the serie rick and morty and i will to talk about it. To start this serie have 2 main character the first is rick an old people alcholic who live in the house of his girl but he is a genius he creat lot of new invention.The second character a banal children the grandson to rick and together they live lot of aventures in the first episode they need to go in other dimension to take weird fruits and these fruits have big particularity, they can make smartee who eat them.

Lucas goumi

Back to top Go down

Post by Chagrelle Owen Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:49 am

After Walter’s kidnapping, Skyler the Walter’s wife look for him and ask some help from her stepbrother Hank who works in the Stups. Tuco brings Walter and Jesse in a old house in countryside where his uncle lives. Walter and Jesse tried to poison Tuco but his uncle denounces them and he want to kill them. He kick ass of Jesse and just before to kill him Walter make diversion and Jesse hit Tuco and shoot him but he’s not dead. After they flee and Hank arrive because he look for Jesse but fall on Tuco. A shooting takes place between the both and Hank kill Tuco.
To be continued…

Chagrelle Owen

Back to top Go down

Post by Chloé Cardin Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:38 pm

Since the last post, I carry on watching TV serie and many things passed. The first 7 episods are for now original and captivating. The characters understand gradually as they are connected between them and sometimes that their similar feelings who allow them to get into special situations. This feelings reveal sometimes common past ; for example several characters we suffer of death of one of their parent. The daily of each are more detailed, each plays an important role in their own environnement. At the time of TV serie I learn that this person correspond at « the future ».

Chloé Cardin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lila.Michaud Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:51 am

In this second episode of the first saison of Orange is the new black, the kitchen staff no longer feeds anything to Chapman (the recently imprisoned heroine) since she criticized Red's (cook) food. She tries to apologize by all means. It's psychologically and physically very hard for her to hold on. Vause (Chapman's ex-girlfriend) feeds Chapman with food, but she drops it in front of the kitchen staff. Finally Chapman manages to be forgiven by preparing a cream for the back of Red, with the help of Crazy Eyes who is getting closer and closer to her.

Lila.Michaud

Back to top Go down

Post by Fontaine Emma Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:04 pm

I'm going to talk about the second episode of Guilt. This episode is named American Psycho. In this episode, the investigation into Molly Ryan's murder heats up, all eyes are watching what Grace does next. The stepfather of Grace paid him a lawyer, Stan. With strict intructions from Stan to not leave the flat, Grace is determined to attend Molly's memorial service regardless. Grace is taken for a schizophrenic in memorial, what does not arrange the fact that it is guilty of the murder.

Fontaine Emma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next