UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Homework for S2

+24
Dylan Sourbé
Paul Coffier
CHAVAGNAT Louis
Dupuy Valentin
Julia Ceaux
Enzo
benjizamb
Amélie Duverger
Yannis Durand
MaximeBelaidi
CONIO Luigi
Mateo Leger
Nicolas Jakow
Hilson kevin
lilian
Jules plard
Aurelien Lavauzelle
Boismorand Victoria
Zeph
massé styven
Johan Mary
BOUILLON Paul
Mathilde BAJON
Admin
28 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Homework for S2 Empty Homework for S2

Post by Admin Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:26 pm

Create your own thread to talk about the TV series you choose to do for your homework. Write once each week about what you watched.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Homework for S2 Empty Re: Homework for S2

Post by Mathilde BAJON Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:08 pm

Hello ! This week I’ll talk about my favorite series, Hawaï Five-0. My best friend recommends it to me 3 years ago, and I can’t get tired of it ! Today I have watched the last episode of the 7th season, and I’m in a hurry to start the 8th. It’s about a special unit in Hawaï who is in charge of the crimes perpetrated in the island. Each episode deals with another inquiry, but there is a story which is using as common thread since the beginning of the series. I love it !

Mathilde BAJON

Back to top Go down

Post by BOUILLON Paul Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:25 am

Hello ! Today I will speak about a very good TV serie : Lucifer. I watched the first episod of this serie 1 year ago and today I watched the 17th episod oh the 2th season. It is the story of the son of God who's call Samael or Lucifer. He is on earth because he wouldn't libe to be in hell like his father wan't. In earth , he has a club and he help the police to resolve a lot of quest. I like this serie because there are a lot of suspens.

BOUILLON Paul

Back to top Go down

Post by Johan Mary Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:05 pm

Hello, so for this homework I would like to talk about the TV series Grey's Anatomy.
It's one of the oldest TV series I have seen, and with my sister when I was 10 years old.
I will present season 13 of this series, there are in total 24 episodes. In Grey's Anatomy a lot of things happen in a hospital, with love stories for example and many others things. I think it's not a series for men but hey it's not so bad !!!!
Johan Mary
Johan Mary

Back to top Go down

Post by massé styven Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:59 pm

Hello, everybody this week-end I looked my favorite tv serie of the year, game of thrones it is compose by seven seasons and ten episodes on season. I watched the first episode of the first season. on that episode I discovered the world of game of thrones, I discovered the principals people of the serie. the serie talk about people fight to have the power of the seven crowns but in the same time we known the white walkers, supernatural creatures are back to regain their place in the world.

massé styven

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeph Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:47 pm

Hello, today I'm going to speak about my favourite series,La casa de papel wich is a sapnish series.Today I saw the last episode of the season one, throughout the episodes, a group of robbery experts will rob the money and stamp bank with a plan that had been prepared years in advance. They will have to deal with all the unexpected and the rebelions of the hostages and the assaults of the police. I really like this series because there are a lot of suspense and the heroes must face in each episode a new dilemma.

Zeph

Back to top Go down

Post by Boismorand Victoria Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:54 am

Hello, today I’ m going to speak about my favourite series,Orange is a new black. This series talk about womens in the prison. I can said it’s my favourite series ! I watched allo the episodes. Orange is a new black is compose of 5 seasons. In the prison we can find 3 types of people ! Europeans women, black and latina women. If you want an series who denounce the socials classes and the Life in prison.This series is for you

Boismorand Victoria

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelien Lavauzelle Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:07 pm

Hello, this week I watched Deadpool. Is a humoristic movie film. The principal characters is Wade Wilson, it's ancien millitary and today it's mercenary for good race. But he discover he had some cancer. To treat it he sustained an operation what make him immortal at the price of having mutated. He became ugly and he want become again after. For that, he reseach Francis, the guilty. In the end, he discover that it's impossible to find his apparence so he kill Francis.

Aurelien Lavauzelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Jules plard Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:55 pm

Bueno dia, today I'm gonna talk about the Netflix's show MINDHUNDER, this show talk about an FBI agent at the end of the 70's who want to know how does serial killer think to apprehend them easier. To do that, so he visited some jails to ask raper and serial killer to learn about them and how did they think. With that, he helped the police to resolved some murders thanks to this knowlege. It's a very interesting show, so with, you learn lot of things on psychology, such as a big part of this murders was commited to satisfy a sexual drive.

Jules plard

Back to top Go down

Post by lilian Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:49 pm

His week I'm going to talk about the first episode of the series "La Casa de Papel". It's about a heist in a ticket or stamp making if I understood correctly. The purpose of thieves is to stay a few days in this manufacturing to create tickets. They use different technicals to stay as long as possible. I have already watched the sequel but you have to wait until next week to know their tricks.

lilian

Back to top Go down

Post by Hilson kevin Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:01 pm

Today i'm going to talk about the serie "shameless"this series tells the story of a poor family with 6 children and an alcoholic father who uses his disability pension to go to the bar, the mother abandoned them and we follow them in their life

Hilson kevin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicolas Jakow Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:59 pm

Hi, i'm gonna talk about the animeted series American Dad. That relate the story of an american family composed of Stan and Francine the parents and their childrens Hayley and Steve. They have also an alien who live in their attic and a fish who have a personnality of a human. Stan works at the CIA, he is the perfect american republican while Francine is a housewife in the service of her family. Hayley is the opposite of her dad, she's vegetarian and ecologist. Finally we have steve who is a geek and a little sex maniac.

Nicolas Jakow

Back to top Go down

Post by Mateo Leger Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:00 pm

Hello ! Today i'm going to talk about the serie "Supernatural", which is an old series, which tells the story of two ghost hunter brothers. Each episode tells a different story, I just started season 3 and the story starts to get more and more interesting as the main riddle of the series begins to grow. I watched the episode 3 of season 3, but it's not a very eventful episode.

Mateo Leger

Back to top Go down

Post by CONIO Luigi Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:21 pm

Hello! I'm going to talk about the series than I am watching, it's how to get way this murder.This series speak about an avocate with her students and during the first episode we are witnessing has a murder.I like this series because because it is full of rebound and we never wait at the end.How to get away with murder is composed of 3 seasons.

CONIO Luigi

Back to top Go down

Post by MaximeBelaidi Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:33 pm

Hi, I'm gonna talk about The Crown, it's an original Netflix series who talk about the reign of the Queen Élisabeth II, I just finish the first season and I gonna start the second. To make it short, in the first season Élisabeth Alexandra Mary getting married with Philip Mountbatten, some old lady say about him " He's not good for Élisabeth because is an German ect..". few day later when Philip and Élisabeth are in a honeymoon in Africa, She learn the death of her father. And she starting her reign. Now leave room for the season 2...

MaximeBelaidi

Back to top Go down

Post by Yannis Durand Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:35 pm

Hello today i will talk about my favorite series which is : Prison Break. So i watched the first episode today and in this one we can see Michael Scofield, the main character robbed a bank to go to prison to release his brother Lincoln Burrows. He is sentenced to death. Michael said to Lincoln “I Have a Plan” ...

Yannis Durand

Back to top Go down

Post by Amélie Duverger Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:03 pm

Hello, i going to talk about the first episode of Friends. Series tell the story from five person who became friends. There are Monica, Phoebe, Ross, Chandler and Joey. In first episode, the five friends find themselves in bar in New-York, the central park. Ross depressed because his wife just left him. At once, Rachel a fiends of Monica come. She just left her fiance Barry on their weedding day. Everyone is trying to cheer them up. Ross who was in love with her try to charm her.

Amélie Duverger

Back to top Go down

Post by benjizamb Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:21 pm

I am going to speak about the series Viking. She has 5 seasons all in all. Even before the professor gives this work, I had already begun this series in the original version. Thus I am for the season 3 there. Only, I am only going to speak about the season 1. That will be already good!
During the season 1, we discover that the history turns around the Viking: Ragnar Lothbrok, A powerful warrior but also a farmer. He has a woman of the name of Lagertha, a warrior in the shield.
During the season 1, we discover the life that lead the Vikings on their earth.
They attack between them to enlarge their territory. Only Ragnar decides one day to rebel against its "Yarl" (king of Viking clan) because he wants to lead expeditions towards the western lands. He is thus the first Viking must to have begun the raids against the Christians, the Saxon, the Frankish and the Celtic.
Hethus makes these expeditions, he discovers the western lands and returns enormous treasures.
There will be a rivalry between Ragnar and the Yarl, which does not share even ideal as to ragnar. Yarl sees the celebrity of Ragnar growing and decides to attack he and his family. Ragnar will take revenge and will take the power, and will be new Yarl after a fight against its Yarl.
To summarize this season 1, but also the series: blood, blood, blood, ax, power, boat, conquest, blood, blood, blood, sex and still the sex, but also some blood! Good viewing elephant

benjizamb

Back to top Go down

Post by Enzo Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:38 pm

Hi mister ! I'm going to talk about the first episode of Guyane. It's a good serie on the "mafia" Guyana. A young boy, twenty years old, went to Guyane because he is mutated of his commerce school. This first episode tall the arrival of the young boy and I think it will be very intense in other episode. Bye

Enzo

Back to top Go down

Post by Julia Ceaux Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:45 pm

Hello ! For my part I will tell you about the series sense 8. This is a series that I have already looked at the advice of my friends last year but it is with pleasure that I look at it again so why not in English. In the first episode we do not really understand what is happening, the first scene shows a woman who commits suicide and for some unknown reason, 8 people who have nothing in common and live in different countries attend. Some begin to realize that they are connected to each other.

Julia Ceaux

Back to top Go down

Post by Dupuy Valentin Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:08 am

hello ! for this work i have selected Game of Trone, i look this exclusively for homeroks i have begin with the begining in the episode there is the introduction where we can see the differens characters.
following the next episode.

Dupuy Valentin

Back to top Go down

Post by CHAVAGNAT Louis Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:01 pm

Hi, today I decided to review the beginning of a series, The walking dead, which I had watched in French three years ago and that I will watch in English now. It all starts with the story of sheriff Rick coming out of a coma to discover a hostile world full of undead. The first episode that I saw this afternoon allows us to learn that a virus is at the origin of all this undead and so this is the beginning of survival for Rick. I can't tell everything because it would be too long but the story is really exciting.

CHAVAGNAT Louis

Back to top Go down

Post by Johan Mary Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:17 pm

Hello Mister !
I'm going to present you the first episode of Grey's Anatomy. So, there are several new surgeons in the hospital. As in every episode for several years, there is always an ambulance that arrives quickly with several sick and wounded, which must be treated as quickly as possible. There is a lot of blood and it is not very beautiful to look at: 2 people have an iron bar block in the belly and it is necessary to separate them. In the end, the man dies to let his wife survive because one of the two must die.
Johan Mary
Johan Mary

Back to top Go down

Post by BOUILLON Paul Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:06 am

Hello !
So the second episod of Lucifer I describe is the 18th episod of the 2nd season.
In this episod called "The Good, the Bad, and the Crispy", Lucifer help again the lieutenant to resolve a quest. It's too the openig to the third season et we can see that we'll see the father of Lucifer.

BOUILLON Paul

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelien Lavauzelle Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:27 am

Hello, after week I watched half the film "Transformers, the last knight", at the moment the film laks action but the story is very good. We learn the Earth is rival of the Cybertron. Cybertron advanced to the Earth for suck is vital energy. But for arrived, Cybertron queen need the "sceptre".

Aurelien Lavauzelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next