UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Homework for S2

+24
Dylan Sourbé
Paul Coffier
CHAVAGNAT Louis
Dupuy Valentin
Julia Ceaux
Enzo
benjizamb
Amélie Duverger
Yannis Durand
MaximeBelaidi
CONIO Luigi
Mateo Leger
Nicolas Jakow
Hilson kevin
lilian
Jules plard
Aurelien Lavauzelle
Boismorand Victoria
Zeph
massé styven
Johan Mary
BOUILLON Paul
Mathilde BAJON
Admin
28 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Homework for S2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Homework for S2

Post by Paul Coffier Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:47 pm

This episode of Black mirror evokes the replacement of the man by the machine, a couple moved to a new house but the day after this big news the husband died in a car accident. The wife is shattered and does not stop crying anymore. She looks for solutions and ends up buying a robot exactly the same as her husband. She realizes with time that it is impossible for her to replace him ... Moral: marchers do not replace man
Paul Coffier
Paul Coffier

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelien Lavauzelle Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:56 am

Hello mister, this week I watch 2 episode of pokemon saison 1. This séries is the serie when I watch in my childhood. But it's good to return in origines. In these episode Sacha trip with Ondine and Pierre in Kanto region for catch new pokemon and win a new badges of arenas. The Team Rocket follow Sacha for capture his Pikachu.

Aurelien Lavauzelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeph Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:06 am

hello, today I'm going to talk about the movie iron man, it happened yesterday on television (that I put in original mode), this movie is really good. it's the story of a billionaire that create a machine in order to save the world, so it goes throughout the film save people and protect the world from threats.

Zeph

Back to top Go down

Post by Jules plard Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:11 am

Hello today, i'm gonna talk about Mr. ROBOT. it's a great TVshow, I love it. This a the story about Eliot who is an informatic's genius. He will be recrute by an arnachy group witch is composed by other informatic genius. And they want to hack the greatest bank : Evil corp !

Jules plard

Back to top Go down

Post by Yannis Durand Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:31 am

hello, this week i will talk about an other series, Z Nation, so in the forst episod of the first seaon the apocalypse has finally arrived. People are infected with a virus that turns people into zombies. A medical team tries to find a cure and decides to experiment on prisoners. The trials are failures, and there is not much time left for the medical team until the zombies have penetrated the enclosure to reach them.

At the last second, the last test, the patient survives the injection but the doctors are gone and the zombies have entered the room to devour him ... See you for the next episod John Cox

Yannis Durand

Back to top Go down

Post by Mateo Leger Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:35 am

Hello, i don't written since 2 weeks, so i decide to write two times this week, i stop to watch the series supernatural. I decide to tell the episode 1 of the season 4 of the series Black Mirror. In this episode we can see a video game producer sees a newcomer to his team. The producer had his own video game, with his colleagues in his game, so he decides to get a sample of his new colleague to introduce him into his game. The newcomer will then decide to escape the game, the plot will then take place around this escape.

Mateo Leger

Back to top Go down

Post by Mateo Leger Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:51 am

In the episode 2 of the season 4 of Black Mirror ,a mother decides to install an implant to her daughter to monitor her permanently. When her daughter arrives at the age of 15, the mother decides to stop using the device to monitor her daughter. Unfortunately one day the mother does not find her daughter and then decides to use the implant to find her. She finds her daughter in the arms of a man, and she sees this man giving cocaine to his daughter. She decides to intervene, but her daughter is then aware of all this. In her anger, she is on the verge of killing her mother and then decides to flee.

Mateo Leger

Back to top Go down

Post by BOUILLON Paul Sun Feb 25, 2018 4:42 pm

In the 12th episod of the 3rd season of Lucifer :
We pick up with Pierce bleeding all over Lucifer’s bar following the reveal that he’s the world’s oldest murderer. He tells Lucifer that he killed the Sinnerman because his former right-hand man went rogue.He cops to having Lucifer kidnapped and left in the desert but denies working with God to return Lucifer’s wings. When Lucifer threatens to tell the world who he really is, Pierce scoffs that nobody even believes that Lucifer’s the devil. Fair point, sir. Chloe may not believe Lucifer’s the devil, but she’s definitely still angry with him for his actions during the Sinnerman debacle and for not apologizing afterward. Maze stops testing out her new knife long enough to advise Chloe that Lucifer’s never going to change. “He is who he is.” !

BOUILLON Paul

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Landry Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:08 pm

Sadly, it's gonna be the last episode of the first season in Peaky Blinders, the 6th. Inspector Campbell visits Mr. Zhang’s brothel. Thomas Shelby informs every member of the Peaky Blinders that today is Black Star Day. Winston Churchill praises Inspector Campbell for his good work, and Campbell tells him that Grace Burgess was instrumental to the success of the case. He tells Churchill that he has a plan for the Peaky Blinders so that they don’t go free. Thomas writes a letter to Grace telling her he will give her his decision within three days. The ending scene shows Inspector Campbell interrupting Grace at the train station and pointing a gun at her, the sound of a gunshot is audible as the screen cuts to black.
And that's it, it's the end of the season... Can't wait to watch season 2 bounce

Morgan Landry

Back to top Go down

Post by CHAVAGNAT Louis Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:40 pm

During this relaxing holiday week, I decided to watch Episode 5 of Season 1 of The Walking Dead. This is a sad episode because my favorite character who is Andrea loses his sister Amy who dies devoured by a zombie. Then the health of Jim worries because he was bitten by a zombie and his health is deteriorating. This series is very interesting but in the length may be redundant ..

CHAVAGNAT Louis

Back to top Go down

Post by massé styven Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:57 pm

hello mister this week-end I saw the série La casa de papel the 2 seasons. I loved this serie because the story is very cool and the actors are very good. La casa de papel is the story of nines people who rob the national factory of the money and the stamp. During few days they stay in the factory to print hmselves money and go back at the end of the few days by a tunnel that hey dug in safety deposit box.

massé styven

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Coffier Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:36 pm

After the nightmare of “White Bear,” I fired up the last episode of Black Mirror’s second season fearing further trauma and was relieved to find that “The Waldo Moment” is relatively free of the nightmarish content you’d find in most of this show’s offerings. It’s a jacked-up version of an old plot what if a truth-telling, apolitical comedian ran for political office and started gaining real traction? This scenario is taken to its logical extreme with Waldo, a profane blue cartoon bear whose entry into a local by-election is initially part of a marketing scheme cooked up by TV execs to promote an impending pilot.
Paul Coffier
Paul Coffier

Back to top Go down

Post by Boismorand Victoria Tue Feb 27, 2018 9:03 am

Hello,today I would like to speak about my new series:Prison break,during my Holliday I saw 2 seasons , I love this series ,I think this series lets us know about the world of prison.we discover the different groups, white blacks and latinos who make war. Only groupe has managed to cohabit somehow because they have one thing in common is to escape and thus release the linkolm. The detainee who must be executed in a short time

Boismorand Victoria

Back to top Go down

Post by CONIO Luigi Tue Feb 27, 2018 9:06 am

Hello, mister, this week I have look onze episod of french series in english, this is Gomorra. This series talk about a gang of weapon trafiquant. In the first episod we discover the organisation and the people who composed the gang. I like this series because it’s interesting to know what happen in the head of this person and their action.

CONIO Luigi

Back to top Go down

Post by kevin hilson Tue Feb 27, 2018 9:07 am

In this last part of the epic THE LABYRINTH, Thomas and the Blocards engage in an ultimate mission, more dangerous than ever. In order to save their friends, they will have to enter the legendary and sinuous Last City controlled by the awesome WICKED organization. A city that could prove to be the most formidable of labyrinths. Only Blocards who manage to come out alive will have a chance to get the much sought after answers since their awakening in the heart of the Labyrinth.

kevin hilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeph Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:11 am

hello, today I'm going to talk about a series that I started to watch, her name is pickie blinders. I hang on the story a lot, the actors are very good and the story takes place in the nineteenth century. it is a group of resistance fighters who fight for their cause, I like a lot.

Zeph

Back to top Go down

Post by lilian Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:19 am

I can say the end of the series. The police officer fell in love with the robber who manages the robbery outside the bank. The thieves managed to get out of the bank with money despite some deaths.

lilian

Back to top Go down

Post by Dupuy Valentin Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:50 am

Hello, this week i beguin a new serie it's WestWorld, he talk about a world where the poeple with the many money can leave in the western, but in this western there are machine like human.

Dupuy Valentin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jules plard Tue Feb 27, 2018 7:17 pm

Hello, today i'm gonna talk about a serie named the young pope. In this serie, Lenny, played by Jude Law, is elected pope, instead of his mentor cause he looks like extremistless. BUT ! Extremister than him, he fired some cardinal cause they're possibly gay disown his mentor cause he do not approve him etc...
even if, it's a good serie because, we can see great vaticans decorations. And their is a lot of humour : for example,
catolics offred him gift, and some Australien Offred him a kangaroo, so you see a kangaroo in Vatican.

Jules plard

Back to top Go down

Post by Jules plard Tue Feb 27, 2018 7:35 pm

Hello, I'm gonna talk about One Piece, it's an animated, extract of a manga. In the fictif world of One Piece, their not great continent but a lot of island. So the 1st locomotion way is boat, the is the " marine " the police of the on governement, witch is corrupt, the marine try to kill (or arrest) pirates. The greates pirates was named Gol D. Roger, he amassed the greates treasure, this treasure was called The ONE PIECE, you also have "evil fruit" witch are giving specifical habilities to yhe man/woman/thing who eat it (but if you eat one of them, you'll can't swin). In this animated, we are following Monkey D. Luffy alias "Luffy at the straw hat" and his (kind) pirate squad the "crew with straw hat" (IMAO) who they're trying to find the one piece. Luffy ate when he was a kid a evil fruit " the gumgum fruit" so his body is totaly elastic.

Jules plard

Back to top Go down

Post by Jules plard Tue Feb 27, 2018 9:33 pm

Hello, I'm gonna talk about "the 100" it's a CW's TV show. In 2010's their was a massive nuclear attakc on Earth, none survive, only the people who are living in autonome spacial station. 97 years after this attack, the federation of the spacial station is overpopulated, and they dicied to send 100 teenager on Earth to saw if the radioactivity is not to big, and it isn't... their is aslo life... and strange things.

Jules plard

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5