UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Semester 2 First topic - Dating in the Digital age and Black mirror episode

5 posters

Go down

Semester 2 First topic - Dating in the Digital age and Black mirror episode Empty Semester 2 First topic - Dating in the Digital age and Black mirror episode

Post by Admin Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:49 pm

This thread is for your comments about the programme we watched and more generally about the use of aps for dating, the idea of a digital coach and the difficulties of dating in the present day.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Semester 2 First topic - Dating in the Digital age and Black mirror episode Empty Re: Semester 2 First topic - Dating in the Digital age and Black mirror episode

Post by Chloé Demarville Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:32 pm

I'm against the idea of a digital coach for the dating because with a digital coach as in the movie, everything is plan, they know what it takes place and there is no more surprise. Furthermore, with a digital coach, we don't choose his relations and his dating. The ap for dating help in the dating but I find that it's not the best idea to meet people. Today, it's easier to meet people than before because there are the social networks and the technology which developped.

Chloé Demarville

Back to top Go down

Semester 2 First topic - Dating in the Digital age and Black mirror episode Empty Re: Semester 2 First topic - Dating in the Digital age and Black mirror episode

Post by hugo aigron Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:30 pm

So tonight, I’ll tell you about the very famous series in USA : Prison Break. Summary season 1, epidose 1 : Arrested for thé robbery of a bank, Mickael Scoffield is sentenced to five years of imprisonment. In front of the astonishment and misunderstanding of her lawyer friend Veronica, Mickael refuses to defend himself to ease his sentence; he only asks the judge in charge of his trial to be imprisoned near his home and gets the right to be sent to Fox Rivers, a level 1 state prison. On the spot, Michael tries to get in touch with a certain Lincoln Burrows who is none other than his brother. Sentenced to death for murdering the Vice President’s brother, Lincoln claims his innocence despite the evidence accumulated against him. Persuaded of his not guilty, Michael asks Veronica to find out who is behind this case, and tell his brother that he has a plan to escape...

hugo aigron

Back to top Go down

Post by Fontaine Emma Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:28 pm

First of all, I'm not agree with the application of dating et the digital coach. This method does not allow to check its own meetings. While the life it is at first meetings at the moments unexpected. The digital coach is not the future for me. Then, the difficulties of dating in the present day, are different from a certain time. Most part of people today meets by means of applications of meeting or thanks to friends. The social networks and the technology help the meetings.

Fontaine Emma

Back to top Go down

Post by hugo aigron Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:41 pm

The series (black mirror) we watched in class last week was very interesting and brought us to some pretty interesting reflections too. For me, the use of dating apps is rather fun and cool for teenagers our age, however on this kind of application there is nothing really serious in terms of relationship "love". Moreover, the use of a coach in love is completely bad for me, we must learn from our mistakes and not be dictated our life by another person, let alone know our destiny. Nowadays,
difficulties to make dating is the fact that for people this can be very uncomfortable since both know that they like and attract but do not really know so it can create discomfort between the two.

hugo aigron

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina Delagrange Mon Feb 26, 2018 4:32 pm

This week I looked Revenge season 3. Jack is about to murder Conrad during its speech of election, Emily finds him in time and reveals him finally her real identity. Nolan suspected of being at the head of the group Initiative, is arrested by FBI. Patrick as for him resurfaces in the life of her mother, Victoria. Charlotte learns that she is pregnant of Declan, while the latter is killed during an explosion in the offices desks of Grayson Global.

Nina Delagrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down