UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Group A S02W04 - Bucket list

+9
adeline fort
Eunhae Park
Vincent Balthazar
Virginie Auclair
Melody Gazengel
Andrea AROSTEGUY
Marion.LM
Gendry Marceline
Admin
13 posters

Go down

Group A S02W04 - Bucket list Empty Group A S02W04 - Bucket list

Post by Admin Mon Jan 29, 2018 6:09 pm

Things you want to do before you die.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Group A S02W04 - Bucket list Empty Re: Group A S02W04 - Bucket list

Post by Gendry Marceline Wed Jan 31, 2018 9:32 pm

Hi !

That's a good question, who never asked it one day ?
For my part before I die, I would like to do so many things, but my greatest wish is to go around the world. During this world tour I would like to :
- see Niagara Falls
- to travel on the Road 66 of the United States,
- do the spring break of Cancun,
- stroll in the old town of Havana,
- sunbathe on Copacabana Beach, and assist the Rio Carnival,
- browse the Amazon rainforest by canoe,
- see the pitchu matchu,
- go to Ushuaia, the southernmost city in the world,
- see the statutes of Easter Island,
- watch a rugby match in New Zealand,
- dive it over the coral reefs,
- to do a full moon party in Thailand,
- walk on the wall of China,
- see the Taj Mahal,
- to travel through Russia in trans-Siberian
- to do sled dog in finland,
- See an aurora borealis,
- See the pyramid of Egypt,
- Giong on safari in Tanzania,
And so many other things. And what are the things you want to do before you die?
Gendry Marceline
Gendry Marceline

Back to top Go down

Post by Marion.LM Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:00 am

Hi !
What a strange topic for this week ! A little bit sad topic, no ?... I find... we are not immortal...but, for me, I want just ONE thing before to die Razz
Ok, I will try to explain you what it is...
This think is not a person (No, it is not Prince Charming in my big house...) or an animal (No, it is not an unicorn in my garden...). In fact, this thing is not a living being...it is more a concept or a "wish" (and I don't know if it exists really !). We can not touch it in a real life because it is not tangible...it is an immaterial thing !
I think, it is a thing that all human being pursue during his life whatever the age, genre, country, PCS,..."a thing that each and every one of us search to attain"...
For me, it is very importante to "try to find yourself" or "look for space" in this society...in order to be just happy. Razz  Sincerely, I hope joy and happiness for all people !

Honestly, the only "thing" (it is not really a thing but...) that I want before die, is only happiness...
I want just say me, "Ok, it is the end of my life... but...it is a not bad...I have a wonderful life, very happy, I can pass away in peace...I learned lot of things and it rests lots of things to learn...I known and met lots of excellents persons...and it is ok because I realised the only thing that I wanted...

Marion.LM

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrea AROSTEGUY Thu Feb 01, 2018 8:45 pm

I love this topic because it's possible to make a list. This list allows us to have many goals in your life.
I had written a list : one hundred things to do before to die and in this list I put a lot of travels. But I lost this list...
But today, nothing change, I would like to travel in all countries, and live many things like swim with some sharks, go on the elephant's back, make a road trip, discover new cultures, traditions...  In fact, discover all secrets the earth have. Very Happy
Andrea AROSTEGUY
Andrea AROSTEGUY

Back to top Go down

Post by Melody Gazengel Fri Feb 02, 2018 10:57 am

Hi!

About my dreams before to die... like Marceline lots of travels! But especially sunny destinations like Seychelles, Brazil, Cuba ...!

I hope later to live in the south of France or why not in another country! I would like to have the boat license to go for some trip on the week-end Smile and why not have a van with my sister! I dream of having a Samoyede !! and I know it's an easily achievable wish! I just hope I don't have to work in Paris!

and some extras like swimming with dolphins, skydiving, diving in tropical waters, hiking in the jungle ...!

Melody Gazengel

Back to top Go down

Post by Virginie Auclair Fri Feb 02, 2018 1:57 pm

hii
Before dying I would like everyone traveling around the world, especially going around the world in 1 year, and especially countries in North and South America, like Canada to see mountains with lakes, Costa Rica for diving and Brazil for carnival, all the countries of Europe as well as Africa to see a baobab and why not humanitarian. Asia for the moment does not attract me less but I would like to see for example the Taj Mahal.
I would also like things easier to have like starting a family, with a nice house and a good job, and a Husky but not live all my life in Angoulême.... Suspect
Virginie Auclair
Virginie Auclair

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Balthazar Sat Feb 03, 2018 6:13 pm

Hi classmates,

Monday I arrived too late to participate to the elaboration of the subject. I discover it now and I'm glad to do a bucket list for you. You have to take notes, maybe you can surprise me if read it carefully ❤️

1. I just want ti have lot of money to buy a big house with a swimmingpool and a dishwasher (there isn't in my parent's house and I'm horrified about dishes)
2. I want to visit USA, some people say it's bad, others it's good, so I want to do my own opinion.
3. I hope, one day, my friends will make me a surprise birthday (My birthday is on May 7th Wink)
4. I would like to get the importance to people, of respecting others and if black people say something is racist, it is.
5. I want to have children, I think everybody should have the right to have children no matter their sexuality.
6. I want to visit country without checking my right (as a gay man)
7. I want to see Ariana Grande one more time
8. I want to see women with shapes at the Miss France show

Their is so much more things to do before dying ! In other words, please just OPEN YOUR MIND Smile And, stop thinking in a binary way.
Vincent Balthazar
Vincent Balthazar

Back to top Go down

Post by Eunhae Park Sun Feb 04, 2018 1:34 pm

Hi everyone,

I like to learn and experience new things and I have several projects to realize. It remains to have a license of Jet ski, Scuba diving, and also Bungee jumping. I would love to climb the highest peak in the Himalyas, hunging a wild boar and campfire for eating, learning many foreign languages to communicate freely with a lot of people.

I’m 29 now, when I was a kid, I didn’t even know I would still a student to university in 30 years old !But I think it is not bad because I have already made some bucket list. I have experienced a lot of small things like to traveling alone, having a real life in a foreign country, making friend with all kind of nationalities (not all not yet but many Smile ), chatting away with a friends in French on a café terrace a drowsy afternoon in the sunshine, sleeping in an airport while travelling, visiting wine factories in Bordeaux. Here in France, I have done thing unconceivable in Korea like hitchhiking, tent camping in forest or crossing the border walking through Alpines Mountains.

My bucket list is still opened but I am looking forward to live new adventures. I love you

Eunhae Park

Back to top Go down

Post by adeline fort Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:12 pm

Hi guys !

I really liked to read every post, because it's interesting to know things people would like to do before dying.
About me, there is a lot of things that I would like to do as professional as personal.
But my main dream would be :
- Travel around the world (in first in Europe, and then in USA, Australia...), really to see every corner of the world and to discover all cultures, to understand how people work, etc...
There is others dreams, but I can't say it, because people might find that ridiculous Wink

adeline fort

Back to top Go down

Post by Florine Bouchet Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:54 pm

Hi everyone, your lists are interesting! 

Like most of you, I will also like to travel a lot in my life and especially go to Canada, visit the United States, the countries of South America but also some European countries that I haven't done yet like Italy and Portugal !

Otherwise there are a hundred things that I want to do as :
- Meet Santa Claus in Lapland
- See the real wild kangaroos in Australia
- Win the lottery to have a peaceful life without problems like the "Tuche"... Cool 

On professional side, my dream is to become a business owner and export my own brand abroad...

I would also like to associate with friends and open a bar, it would be really cool Laughing

Florine Bouchet

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwenaelle Hatchi Sun Feb 04, 2018 7:20 pm

~~So~~

- Traverse France. I've lived in this country my whole life and I've only seen a small fraction of it. Someday I want to buy a vehicle, stuff a bag with a few vital possessions and -as a previous generation once said- "drop out" for a while. There's a wealth of stories and sights out there, and I have to say I'm curious.
- Split a bottle of hard liquor with someone famous. And I mean household-name famous. The stories they could tell, the things I would say, all of it lubricated by a bottle of good booze. The individual doesn't matter...though if I could choose, I'd drain a fifth with Barack Obama.
- Climb a mountain. You know, something that actually takes work to climb.
- Build a house. Design it, buy the parts and do it.
- Visit Japan, and see what all the fuss is about. Because, let's face it, there's a lot of fuss. And I'm curious about a culture so different from my own.
- Learn to play a musical instrument. I love music, but I have no talent for making it. I've always wanted to do something about this.

~~You Turn~~
Gwenaelle Hatchi
Gwenaelle Hatchi

Back to top Go down

Post by Fanny Khader Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:35 am

Hello !!!
So many things to do before death!
For me, the most important is to spend the most time possible with my family!
I want to travel the world too, all the countries, all the continents, all the cities!! But I think it will take me a lot of time for that haha. I would like to do a humanitarian mission by the same time, it would link the useful to the pleasant haha! I also want to do a bungee jump, but I don't know when I will have the courage to do this silent
Fanny Khader
Fanny Khader

Back to top Go down

Post by Yvanilde Panont Mon Mar 05, 2018 2:22 pm

Hi,

Before dying, I would like to join several associations in order to help children in the world. Firstly I would like to join the association "Les Marraines Roses" and become the godmother of orphans and children with very disadvantaged backgrounds. My purpose is to make them going to school and being in good health. But in order to do that I need to earn money in first place.. Sad
Yvanilde Panont
Yvanilde Panont

Birthday : 1993-11-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down