UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leading and managing people-centred change

2 posters

Go down

Leading and managing people-centred change Empty Leading and managing people-centred change

Post by ClémentJaunay Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:26 pm

Link to the course : https://www.futurelearn.com/courses/leading-and-managing-change

Bonjour everybody,

In this topic I'll keep you update of what I learn in this course. It's about how to manage a company and the people in it, because, obviously, there are people behind every enterprise, and they made it functional. So you have to take care of them if you want them to follow and to support your action.

Too many managers use to forget that an enterprise is made by people, and that their colleagues are like them : humans, with feelings, and a personal life with personal cares. In the following posts, I will expose the tips dispensed in this course.

ClémentJaunay

Back to top Go down

Leading and managing people-centred change Empty Re: Leading and managing people-centred change

Post by Marion.LM Thu Sep 20, 2018 4:02 pm

ClémentJaunay wrote:Link to the course : https://www.futurelearn.com/courses/leading-and-managing-change

Bonjour everybody,

In this topic I'll keep you update of what I learn in this course. It's about how to manage a company and the people in it, because, obviously, there are people behind every enterprise, and they made it functional. So you have to take care of them if you want them to follow and to support your action.

Too many managers use to forget that an enterprise is made by people, and that their colleagues are like them : humans, with feelings, and a personal life with personal cares. In the following posts, I will expose the tips dispensed in this course.

Hi Clément !!!

I love your subject !!!bounce
Last year, I saw a film about managers and people who drive a company like a "plant livestock". But, like you said "Too many managers use to forget that an enterprise is made by people".

The film was "Corporate" by Nicolas Silhol. It's an english title.....but.....sorry John....it's a french film.... Embarassed

Attached the "Corporate" trailer :

Marion.LM

Back to top Go down