(Series) Girlboss

Go down

(Series) Girlboss

Post by Jordan Besson on Sat Sep 22, 2018 5:34 pm

Hi guys, it’s my turn to explain you which series I am whatching. I’m not original because my series it’s an original Netflix series. Indeed, on April 21 2017 Netflix decided to share Sophia Amoruso’s story in a short series. Sophia Amoruso is famous for having created her ebay account to buy vintage clothing.
The first episode lasts 26 minutes and relates Sophia’s complicated life.
I like this comedy and you should watch it and precisely I am writing to you girls only if you are ambitious like Nasty Gall.

That’s all for now folks Wink Have a good week-end.
Jordan Besson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: (Series) Girlboss

Post by Jordan Besson on Wed Oct 03, 2018 2:18 pm

Hi guys, this week I am sharing with you the rest of Girlboss. I watched two episodes ans it's was very cool. I'm so enthusiastic to tell you Sophia's experiences. On the episode 2, she is on a mission to get some more clothes to sell online. She needs the money, and stat. She doesn’t want to ask her dad for help because she is free ( and you know how it's important to cope on their own. Unfortunately, she has an abdominal pain and she needs to have a surgery.
On the episode 3 she has a new job, and this time it seems like it will be a better fit for her: She is the front desk attendant at an art school student center, with full access to the on-site computer, which means she can browse eBay all day. But most importantly, she gets health insurance in order to take care of her inguinal hernia.
She has a boyfriend, his name is Shane and he is a musician. To found more inspiration, she decides to go on a day date adventure with Shane.
That’s all for now folks Very Happy Have a good day.
Jordan Besson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Besson on Tue Oct 09, 2018 4:23 pm

Hi guys, this week I'm going to present you the episode 4 of Girlboss. It is a beautiful day to tell you what is happening in Sophia's life. In this episode it's the beginning of a e-war... More precisely it's Sophia against Nasty Gal customer “Ladyshopper99.”
Ladyshopper99 is Sophia's buyer and she is angry because Sophia didn't deliver her wedding dress. Indeed, Sophia sent the wedding dress twice because the dress have a small Diet Coke stain. Sophia promises to get the dress cleaned and back in the customer's hands four days away. THANKS GOD : she makes it. The dress is delivered. The wedding continues. Sophia survives. And she returns to the quirky mother-son duo, hinting at just how much she needs some adult guidance and supervision in her life.

That's all for today folks Very Happy Have a good week.
Jordan Besson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Besson on Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:27 am

Hi guys, this week is very special because the episode 5 is a trip back in time.
Indeed, in My Space (when it still existed LOL) and Ebay there was a top 8 of the most influencial people on social networking sites.
Unfortunately, Annie doesn’t appear on Sophia’s top 8.
That’s why, there is a flashback to the biggest moments in their friendship.
In one scene, a naive Sophia has the Worst Hair in the World and the two meet at a Dodgers game, where they're in detention for stealing a baseball from a kid. Then, we see them partying together with equally bad haircuts at a nightclub, while adorned in all sequins and metallics. Next, we’re shotgun in a trucker’s six-wheeler where the girls are hitchhiking to
Coachella. Annie loses Sophia’s backpack, which is full of food, money, and well, just about everything they needed for their Coachella weekend of fun. It was a sweet and nostalgic moment for Sophia and she realized the importance of Annie in her life.
The best moment: Putting Annie in that Top 8...?

That's all for today folks Wink Have a good week.
Jordan Besson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down