UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LAS CHICAS DEL CABLE

2 posters

Go down

LAS CHICAS DEL CABLE  Empty LAS CHICAS DEL CABLE

Post by Léa ABREU Sun Sep 23, 2018 8:21 pm

Hi everyone,

this week I am going to talk about the series "Las chicas del cable" which is a Netflix series. I really recommend you to watch it for several reasons... The first one is that you can improve both your english and spanish ! The second one is because you can learn about the history of the creation of the telephone (in a non-boring way!!) and last but not least : the series is about women rights !! It is really interesting (and appealing) to see to what a woman have been confront to during the 20's.

I don't want to spoil you so I won't tell more, but if you enjoy it thanks to me, tell me !!
Léa ABREU
Léa ABREU

Back to top Go down

LAS CHICAS DEL CABLE  Empty Series - Las chicas del cable

Post by Axelle Cantone Sun Sep 23, 2018 10:02 pm

Hi guys. I'm not the first to watch this series but today I'm going to talk about the series “Las chicas del cable”. I just finished today the last episode of the last season and I really liked it. This series focuses on the living conditions of women in Spain in the twentieth century and throughout the history of the industry. More specifically, a group of five women are trying to oppose the values that dictate the country and live their lives to the full. On top of that, a love story comes to liven up the series. This series is great Smile

Axelle Cantone

Back to top Go down