UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The last kingdom

2 posters

Go down

The last kingdom Empty The last kingdom

Post by Cédric Bourgeois Fri Sep 28, 2018 8:39 pm

Hi guys, I started a new series in Netflix, it's "The Last Kingdom".
It's about a rich man who was kidnaped by viking when he was a child, the story takes place in England.
Some years after his kidnaping he became friend with the viking but after tragedy (you need to watch if you want to know Wink ), he will leave with a girl and have some adventure. I will need to chose between the viking and his past before he was kidnaped.

I'm sorry about this description, I'm only in episode 2, this series is really hard to understand (I try the english with english sub but it's hard because they use a lot of specific word about this age).
I don't know if I will continue this series or try another one because I'm not fascinated by it, the story is really complicated :/
Cédric Bourgeois
Cédric Bourgeois

Birthday : 1995-02-08

Back to top Go down

The last kingdom Empty Re: The last kingdom

Post by Admin Sat Sep 29, 2018 10:37 am

I watched the first and part of the second season. I loved the history and the costumes but some of the acting (and the writing) was so bad that I eventually gave up.

If you like this type of programme then Vikings is the series you should watch. Fantastic series with Ragnar and Floki ....
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Cédric Bourgeois Sun Sep 30, 2018 10:56 pm

Admin wrote:I watched the first and part of the second season. I loved the history and the costumes but some of the acting (and the writing) was so bad that I eventually gave up.

If you like this type of programme then Vikings is the series you should watch. Fantastic series with Ragnar and Floki ....

Yes I agree, the story is interesting but I don't know, something miss to attract me in this serie ^^
Cédric Bourgeois
Cédric Bourgeois

Birthday : 1995-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum