Serie Hannibal

Go down

Serie Hannibal

Post by Damaye Alexis on Sat Sep 29, 2018 10:21 pm

Hi everyone, i will speaker about the serie Hannibal which is inspirated by the series of books "the silence of the lambs", "red dragon" and "hannibal" created by Thomas Harris in 1975. These books, and this serie tell the story of one of the most greatest vilain of the history : Hannibal Lecter who is famous through the face of Anthony Hopkins since the release of the movie in 1991. I think all of you have already heard these names. Hannibal is a cannibal, a very clever man and also a great cook. So he has man y famous friends that he invites to his dinners. But no one understands that they are eating human body parties. Books and movies relate the Hannibal's life after all the people discovered the superchery, particulary when the police discover his little problem with the meal. The serie tells another thing : the life of Hannibal before the discover of his trouble.

So, I will begin the serie for the second time after a first time at the high school some years ago, and i will tell you my impressions about what I watch. I remember a great visual identity with obviously a lot of blood and the aestheticism was so beautiful.

Damaye Alexis

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Serie Hannibal

Post by Damaye Alexis on Thu Oct 04, 2018 7:12 pm

The first episode of season 1 introduces the charachter of Will Graham. Will is a atypical guy, he is an autistic guy. So, he seems a little strange but he is very clever. This trouble affects his life deeply : to live in society is not easy for him, he doesn't appreciate the humans more than that. I would say that humans scare him . But on another side, because of his asperger's syndrome probably, he is so empathic toward them. At the begining of the episode he is giving a conference in an amphiteatre, then Jack Crawford, the director of the police department "behavioral sciences" proposes him to come with him to work on a case which he doesn't find the soluce. Will is famous in the behaviorial sciences community thanks to his inexplicable insights. Thanks to his big empathy, he takes easily the role of the murderer and sees the scenes of the crime clearly like if he was the murderer. But will is very instable. And get into the head of the murderers and thinks like us doesn't help. He is naturally very pure. For example, on this episode we see him meet an abandonned dog on the road. He will try to help him even if the dog is scared. After have won his confiance, he brings back the dog at his home, and at this moment we can see maybe ten another dogs. That suggets all the dogs were recovered like that.

The doctor Hannibal Lecter is introducing by Jack Crawford to help the progression of the investigation. As Will, he has a great analytical capacity. In fact, Hannibal is a famous psychanalyst. Even if their points of view about the investigation is different, they work together and share their opinions. Will is now very near to find the name of the murderer, but Hannibal prevents the guy "They know". I don't know if he do that to make fun for him or any dark another reasons. We already can see his player, manipulator side.
Damaye Alexis

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amelie Trarieux on Sat Oct 06, 2018 10:38 am

OMG Alexis you actually really make me want to know what happens next Shocked affraid
Amelie Trarieux

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Damaye Alexis on Sat Oct 06, 2018 1:34 pm

I didn't know that I was good to tell stories cyclops cyclops
Damaye Alexis

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Damaye Alexis on Wed Oct 10, 2018 5:27 pm

The episode ends with the murder of the guy that he was wanted. Will killed him. He don't do that with pleasure, the situation has forced him. He trembled until the end of the episode. But by his act, he sauved the daughter's murderer. (yes his father = the wanted murderer but he was lost, he didn't know what to do anymore).

Jack, his "boss" wants that Will to do an psychologic evaluation, because it was the first time that Will killed someone. Jack doesn't want to send Will toward his habitual psychologist, the doctor Bloom, so he sends him toward the doctor Hannibal. Their relation looks like a dad-son relation on one side but also a relation betwen two people that are so careful toward the other. One of them asks a question ? The other answers with another question. It's like a litte game and the first who gives a response lost. Hannibal gives his green fire to send back Will in the ground.

Other dead bodies are discovered in a forest. Mushrooms were growing on them, it's look like a little strange gardening. Once again, Will looks at the scene and asks himself "how did this happen? What is the chronology of these events ?". But he has an hallucination : he sees the murderer that he killed before in one of the "tomb". There is that investigative journalist who arrives at always been in the right place, she extracts informations in a different way not very glorious. And this lady writes articles in the internet and one of this articles talks about Will and his specific way to investigate. While the team of Jack was near to arrest the "gardener murderer" that fall because of his article.

Many times later, after that Will stop the murderer by shouting him in the shoulder, we see that Hannibal is now the the referent psychologist and I don't see if he really tries to help him or he is just playing with him. I think it's both.
Damaye Alexis

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Damaye Alexis on Tue Oct 16, 2018 11:15 pm

The daughter's of the first murderer wakes up from the coma. His name is Abigail. Jack Crawford thinks that she was an accomplice of his father. She seems to be doing very well, she doesnt cry, talks to doctor Bloom about sell his parent's home.  
Abigail receive the visits of the journalist, Freddie, and this journalist tells her that its Will who has killed his father, and also that Will is insane. At this moment, Will and Hannibal come in the room, stop the discussion and make leave the journalist. Later, will will ( Neutral ) make threats to her.

Later, Abigail, Will and Hannibal come to the abigail's house (this same house where her parents are dead) and they see writing on the walls "cannibals". An Abigail friend comes to talk to her, to takes news. They walk in the garden, around the house, and the brother of a victim of the Abigail's father comes and talks to them "you helped your father to cut my sister's lounge!". The Abigail's friend makes him run away by throwing a rock at him. The trio of psychologist arrives and Hannibal manages to take the rock.

Hannibal takes Abigail under his wing after she killed the young brother of the victim of abigail's dad. A new friendship between murderers is born.
Damaye Alexis

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Damaye Alexis on Tue Oct 30, 2018 11:31 am

There are new bodies found. A whole family around a table, probably in the middle of dinner. In this family, there is already a missing boy since approximately 1 years. A runaway and then, a kidnapping It would seem that the missing boy is the murderer. He would have killed his family. Later, we learn that there is a woman who kidnaps children. She kidnaps them to have a family. Then, after some times spent together, she sends the child kill his old family, because "we can only have one family". The last boy missing is coming back at his true family, for kill them. But Will and the investigators understand the way to proceed and arrive in time to avoid the tragedy.

On another side, Will is in therapy with Hannibal. Hannibal tries to make him talk, but when he asks a question, Will answers by an another question. Each tries to make him talk the other, discover informations about his life, his family, his past. Hannibal continues his relation with Abigail, they become more and more close and closer
Damaye Alexis

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Damaye Alexis on Wed Nov 07, 2018 1:01 pm

Will has a new trouble : he became a sleepwalker. I think he's getting worse and worse episode after episode. We see more and more scenes where he passes more and more hours to not sleep. And when he sleeps, his nightmares are more and more strange, disturbing. Even at work, he seems often lost, missing.

New episode, new murders : this time, two bodies in a hotel room with the back cut out, like to make wings. Its look like he wanted to convert them into angels. Will and his coworkers discover thanks to the medicines found in the vomit of the murderer that he has a brain tumor. So, he makes "angels" to protect him when he will be dead. Finally, feeling the end is coming, he commits suicide before police found him. Will feels like a loser, he didn't able to catch him and seems at the bottom of the hole. He explains to Jack that he hesitates to leave his work because of his problems.
Damaye Alexis

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Damaye Alexis on Wed Nov 14, 2018 7:47 pm

A criminal, the doctor Gideon, interned in an psychiatric hospital almost ecapes from it after he simulates a malaise. Very clever. He has killed a nurse that the same way that the "The Chesapeake Ripper" that the police researchs, but it's not possible it's him because he is in this hospital since 2 years. But some peoples like the director of the hospital think this is him. Like always, Will takes the place of the murderer and retraces the scene. Gideon plays with the thoughts of Will and Doctor Bloom : "am i the chesapeake ripper ? Guess, my friends".
There are flashbacks from 2 years ago from Jack about the murderers of the ripper. We see differences between the new murder and the olders : the real ripper mutilates victims when they are still alive, while Gideon has mutilated the body's nurse after her death. At this time, there was an investigator, Miriam, who followed the ripper who has missed. But, 2 years later, she is calling Jack in the middle of the night. But the next day the Jack's team tell him the truth : there was no call. Jack doesn't believe in it. So, he wants to provocate the ripper to prove that he is not Gideon but someone else. Through Freddie Lounds, the detestable journalist, he sends a message to the country : Gideon IS the Chesapeak ripper. Later, while Jack interrogated Gideon, he receives an appel from his home. New conversation with Miriam who told him "I was mistaken, I don't want to die like that". Jack thinks she is dead, theses conversations are just records and the real ripper plays with him.
Hannibal, him, plays with everyone. The real chesapeak ripper is obviously him and he likes to invite his friends for dinner. He likes to listen his friends talk about him, while them eat human body divinely cooked at his table, he likes to confirm the hypothesis of his co-workers. The most incredible is when they come to see him in his cabinet, to talk about theirs problems with this case. He really tries to help them, his double game is fantastic.
Damaye Alexis

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down