UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion topic 1

+25
KATARINA BALLE
thibault maret
Pierrick
djibril17
barbotinpaul
Louis-Patxi MOREAU
Zachary Digeos
grammont.theo
Yann BENOIST
LE GUILLOU--NADER Colleen
Maxime Pct
Gaël
Ugo
Zoé Mongard
EMMA BARON
Hugo Perdriaud
Thibaud Lelong
Doriant
GERON Eva
sriffa01
bisserier
clemst10
Kylian07
julien blay
Admin
29 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Discussion topic 1 Empty Discussion topic 1

Post by Admin Thu Oct 04, 2018 3:38 pm

You chose Travel as your first discussion topic. Perhaps you can tell us where you've been, where you want to go, Where you'd never want to go, a funny story regarding travel or anything else.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Discussion topic 1 Empty Re: Discussion topic 1

Post by julien blay Sun Oct 07, 2018 10:19 am

During my life, I just travelled in France, for example Tarascon, Tourette sur Loup, Mont Saint Michel. Every summer from 2012 to 2016 with my grandparents, I had gone to Saint Jean de Luz and I found friends. It was a very good memory because we were in a camp site and there was a lot of animation.

julien blay

Back to top Go down

Discussion topic 1 Empty A sport theme of Kylian Sourdy Apsa 1

Post by Kylian07 Sun Oct 07, 2018 9:04 pm

Name : Kylian Sourdy APSA 1

Theme : Sport

hello, my name is Kylian Sourdy, I practice sport since the age of 5 years, I practiced very many disciplines such as judo, football, handball or ping pong but I practice for now cycling for 5 years and it's my passion. The sport is all together of physical exercises where one must respect rules that can also be a practice oriented towards competition. It allows both to maintain his body and share a common passion with many people, which makes it a very rich activity. Sport is therefore very important today for society.

Kylian07

Back to top Go down

Post by clemst10 Mon Oct 08, 2018 3:51 pm

Leicester city

The Leicester City Football Club, also known as The Foxes is an English football club based at Filbert Way in Leicester at King Power Stadium2. The club currently plays in the Premier League, the English Premier League, after its title of champion of Football League Championship in 2013-2014 synonymous with return to the highest level after ten years of absence.

The club was founded in 1884 as Leicester Fosse FC3 and operates on a field near Fosse Road. He moved to Filbert Street4 in 1891, before joining the Football League in 1894 and being renamed Leicester City Football Club in 1919. The club moved to the Walkers Stadium from 20024, a renowned stadium King Power Stadium after a change of ownership in 2011.

Leicester is crowned champion of England for the first time in 2015-2016, only two years after his return to the elite. This title defies all predictions, the bookmakers do not imagine such a success after the difficulties encountered by the club the previous season5. In addition to this title, the club is second division champion seven times and has a third division title. He has also won the League Cup three times and is a four-time finalist in the FA Cup, a record for lost finals.

clemst10

Back to top Go down

Discussion topic 1 Empty travel

Post by bisserier Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:04 pm

My ideal travel is in the island to scuba diving because is my passion. Normally my present of my 18 ans is one travel. I wish diving with my familly to discovert my passion. The travel allow discovert the new animals and new seabed. I can see the a new landscape to do hiking. I am verry press do the travel.

bisserier

Back to top Go down

Post by sriffa01 Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:07 pm

Since my childhood, I want to live in New Zealand. Why ? Because in first time I love rugby and this country is the earth of rugby. In second time I heard landscape and I want to see it of my eyes. This for this resons I would like make a success of my dream by travelling there low.

sriffa01

Back to top Go down

Discussion topic 1 Empty Tavel

Post by GERON Eva Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:11 pm

I choose to speak about the holidays of may. So I will go in Corse during 4 days with members of my family. We choose to go in Corse because my mother was go over there when she was younger, so I want to discover the place when she was go. We go in Corse in plane and we location a car and we sleep in a hotel. This travel make it possible to discover another way of life, another landscape, another way of think and of course, to be relax !

GERON Eva

Back to top Go down

Discussion topic 1 Empty Dorian Travel

Post by Doriant Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:11 pm

The notion of travel can be seen from many different ways. We can talk about imaginary travel, temporal travel or simply travel around the world. Let’s interest us about travel around the world. Sadly, I did not have the chance to travel in my life. I only went in England at the collège. However, my biggest dream is to travel all around the world to discover new peple, new cultures or new landscapes. Firstly I would beegin by an European’s capitales lap to finish by discovering all others continents.

Doriant

Back to top Go down

Post by Thibaud Lelong Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:18 pm

Since i am a child, i travel all years with my parents il all the France and somtimes in others countries. I have visited many différents régions of France like Provence, Bretagne, Corse, Guadeloupe and others. I have also visited countries like Spain and Irish. After my studies, i want travel again around the world and visit many countries to discover cultures and news landscapes. I want visit many countries everywhere in the world to visit all regions of the world like Canada, USA, Latina America, North countries, Asian countries, Islands,...

Thibaud Lelong

Back to top Go down

Post by Hugo Perdriaud Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:21 pm

Since I was a kid, I travelled in three countries, in Spain in the islands the Balearic Islands where I could bath in warm and clear waters. Then in 2016, I went away to Greece with my relatives visited the places emblematic of this country. And to end France of which Rochelle is the most beautiful city of the country

Hugo Perdriaud

Back to top Go down

Post by EMMA BARON Wed Oct 10, 2018 5:27 pm

ENGLISH :
TRAVEL

My favorite destination for traveling would be Nouméa, in New Caledonia. New Caledonia is a small island next to Australia, twenty four hours by plane from France. It counts two hundred and seventy eight thousand inhabitants . Nouméa is the capital of the « country ». I was born over there so I know a little bit. I lived there for five years. But I was too young to remember everything.
To me, it’s one of the most beautiful country : you have full of white sand beach, a lot of different species of flowers and trees like a coconut or hibiscus. You can do sailboard and others activities on the sea. You can also visit « L’Aquarium des lagons », or « L’îlot du phare Amédée ». It’s very warm, hot, and wet but the sun continues to shine all the year !

EMMA BARON

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoé Mongard Wed Oct 10, 2018 5:47 pm

For me, traveling is a way out of everyday life, to see new landscapes and discover new cultures. Every trip must leave unforgettable memories. In my life, I'm so lucky because I visited beautiful countries like Morocco, Spain, Ireland, Corsica and a lot of places in France. With family or with friends a trip is a moment for enjoy and forget all worries, because when we travel, worries must stay at home. I think everyone should have the chance to travel at least once in their life. I want to travel more to discover other countries, because traveling is the most beautiful thing in the world. sunny

Zoé Mongard

Back to top Go down

Post by Ugo Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:15 pm

I travelled in France to Nice, Corsica but also in some countries such as Spain, Italia, Morocco. I want to go to USA, especially in Los Angeles, Miami and New York, and Bora Bora, a little island in the South Pacific. I don't want to go in countries like Russia or England, because it's cold and always raining.

Ugo

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaël Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:00 pm

My favourite travel is go to Fidji Island because there, the temperature is very hot and there is the Ocean.
Morever it's possible to play rugby at the universities and in club. The entrainement is different because the fidjian player are more technical than french player so i want to go in Fidji Island but Fidji is not a country with money and it's very difficult to live.

Gaël

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxime Pct Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:04 pm

I will talk about my travels. I have traveled to several countries in nineteen years. Countries like Spain, Portugal or England. In Spain, I went to a city called Roses, a province of Girona, in Catalonia. This city is located one hundred and sixty kilometers from Barcelona. The landscapes are beautiful and the beaches too.

In Portugal, I went to Nazaré, a seaside village. A beach known for its surf conditions and its big waves of twenty seven meters. It was my favorite trip because I discovered new areas of rare landscapes.

Finally, I went to England to London on a school trip with my old college. It was the first time I took the boat to change country. I really enjoyed this trip because I discovered a new culture.

Maxime Pct

Birthday : 1999-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post by LE GUILLOU--NADER Colleen Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:32 pm

I dream to travel in Greece with my family. It is a paradise country that reminds me of the beautiful pictures of the internet that we never see in real life. Architecture and Greek culture interest me a lot. I imagine myself getting up in the morning, having breakfast on a terrace overlooking the sea, it's hot and it's only the beginning of the day. Excursions are organized all day long so that we do not miss anything of our trip. Of course the trip will be a wonderful memory among so many others with my family.

LE GUILLOU--NADER Colleen

Back to top Go down

Post by Yann BENOIST Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:43 pm

I dream to go in the United States. I love this country, culture, burger, fast food, american football and the university matches. During this travel, I can will train my english. Moreover, Canada and his poutine dish, or Japan and his culture and his manga are interesting too.

Yann BENOIST

Back to top Go down

Post by grammont.theo Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:16 pm

I would like to go Los Angeles to visit the country and specially muscle beach and gold's gym. It's a dream for all person who do bodybuilding. But also to visit the city who is so different than the one in france. All is bigger like food in fast-food, the atmosphere in the sport.. It's a dream for me.

grammont.theo

Back to top Go down

Post by Zachary Digeos Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:35 pm

When I was young, I dreaming about traveling all around the world. I am very lucky because three years ago, I am gone in Marocco, and the past year I am gone to Thailand with my family. Also I have traveling this summer in many place in France like Calais, Urugne, Montpellier etc.. Because my summer job make me traveling in France. So I would like to go United States of America because I think it's a very fantstic country, and i would like to see a NBA game.

Zachary Digeos

Back to top Go down

Post by Louis-Patxi MOREAU Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:52 pm

Since i'am child, i dream to leave in many countries. The one whose i dream the most in England because it's country very complete in the sense of we find eveything. There is also beautiful landscape with lot of monument like Big Ben, British Museum or Buckingham Palace. I like also british food as egg and bacon for breakfast. For conclude England is a country very present in sport in generally and especially in rugby who is sport that i practice in club. That is why i would like to go in this country

Louis-Patxi MOREAU

Back to top Go down

Post by barbotinpaul Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:55 pm

Early in july, i go in Belgium and Netherland in car. Early. i go at grammont with my bike to do the final tour of flanders . Next i go in Gent to visit a city and see Belgium-Japan. Next i go visit Amsterdam with plurality channels and slightangle house. And for finish i go again in Belgium to visit waterloo for Napoléon, Bruxelle and last Huy because with my bike, i do the last kilometer of "La Fleche Wallonne".

barbotinpaul

Back to top Go down

Discussion topic 1 Empty Djibril Lu

Post by djibril17 Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:25 pm

I want to talk about my favorite journey. It was during the last summer , i go to spain with my family during 2 weeks. I enjoyed the travel because there was the sun all days and i spend my time at the beach. Moreover i also eat in restaurants every days. It was for me an opportunity to increase my level of spanish and also discover a new culture.

djibril17

Back to top Go down

Post by Pierrick Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:54 pm

Trip

What is a trip ? In my opinion a trip is when you leave your usually life to discover a new culture and new landscape.

Trip means a lot for me, since my childhood I travelled in many country and I discover lot of culture and different langage, I found that very interressing.
I particulary love England and Portugal, there are two very different destination. This two country permited to me to see different things for exemple the food, the architectur and the people. But the trip also evokes idyllic landscape and dream. For me a trip also includes the way to go to the destination if you take plane, the car or the boat there are a part of the trip there is a good or a terrible experience if for exmple you’re stuck in trafic jam under 40 degrees.
The trip is really a goal in my life, I want to discover other lifestyle and other landscape.

Pierrick

Back to top Go down

Post by thibault maret Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:32 pm

During my last holidays, i travel in italy, in Venice. It was the first time that i travel in an other country. For me, Venice is a beautiful city, calm, respectful, with no car. This is very calm, the is no noisy sounds, just people who go to work. It was a relaxing travel but also a cultural travel because Venice as a extroardinary history. For me this a city that every one need to see. But for it's not the perfect travel because in venice, you can practise sports, and i need to make sports every days. But the landscape compensate the fact that y can't make sports.

thibault maret

Back to top Go down

Post by KATARINA BALLE Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:41 pm

I want to talk about my favorite travel, I went in Australia. This journey was very enriching for it's culture, traditions and landscape! I had fun a lot with my 4 friends, Emma, Marie, Pacome and my boyfriend Kevin ( puigelier, since 3 years)Razz . People are very pleasant, we were very well welcomed. Of more their meals traditional are exellents. I liked this journey, I shall want to make him discover to my children in a few years!!! Sleep Rolling Eyes

KATARINA BALLE

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum