UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion topic 1

+17
Botella Marie
Aymeric Bouquet
baptistebordron
Joep L
Trawalé Nathan
Simon-dallet
Benjamin Paultes
Hubert Clément
margotgregoire
Petit Valentin
Mateo Zientek
Cecilia Verdeau
Eden michel
Florian Brédif
Judicael Vergnaud
thomasperot
Admin
21 posters

Go down

Discussion topic 1 Empty Discussion topic 1

Post by Admin Thu Oct 04, 2018 3:39 pm

You chose Travel as your first discussion topic. Perhaps you can tell us where you've been, where you want to go, Where you'd never want to go, a funny story regarding travel or anything else.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Discussion topic 1 Empty Re: Discussion topic 1

Post by thomasperot Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:51 pm

My last travel have been done on April while a week in Saintes-Marie-de-la-Mer. I visited this city then I went to see match which opposed Marseille and Montpellier. I also went to visit Nîmes so I also visited amphiteater of Nîmes. I visited Arles but also many things that I do not remember.

thomasperot

Back to top Go down

Post by Judicael Vergnaud Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:54 pm

My dream is to travel all around the world. I hope that one day I could go in all countries of the world and discover all landscape and all cultures of the different countries. It could be very great to discover the ways of life of the different peoples. I’ve already go in a lots of places in France like Marseille, Monaco, Perpignan or Pays-Basque and in a few places overseas like London or Irun but I really want to discover a lots of other countries

Judicael Vergnaud

Back to top Go down

Post by Florian Brédif Wed Oct 10, 2018 4:52 pm

I'm not travelling a lot, but for me the best destination is countries with an amazing landscape like New Zealand or Scandinavian country. Beceause for me travel means holiday and nothing else, leave his country for a other and a essential point is to travel in a other country for decompress, to do things that we haven't usually do. And the last point is that a travel must be with a friends or the family.

Florian Brédif

Back to top Go down

Post by Eden michel Wed Oct 10, 2018 5:04 pm

My dream is to go around the world. For me, is the best way to discover other culture and to be open minded. First, I traveled in my country, I went to Normandie, Pays-Basque, Nantes, Toulouse, Nimes, Montpellier, Ile de Ré, Ile d'Oléron. I already go in other country like Tunisia, Spanish, Portugal, Italy, and Senegal to see my uncle.
My favorite travel was in Senegal because I dicovered a country totally different from our. Landscape, food, ambience, tradition, all was different.
When I go back to France, I realized how I'm lucky to live here. Because, compared in Senegal, in France, we have more technology (medicals)and more comfort.

Eden michel

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Verdeau Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:58 pm

I dream to travel in India. I want to travel in this country for the food, the culture and the coulors if been there. I think there are a lot of bright colors, it is very beautiful. I want to travel to India to make and humanitarian trip, I want to help the children in this country. I saw, four years ago, a movie called « Lion» and this movie gave me the desire to travel there.

Cecilia Verdeau

Back to top Go down

Post by Mateo Zientek Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:08 pm

I really like to travel, i am often thinking about an surf trip. I would travel nearby all the french and spanish coast to surf. I wan’t to visit other countries like Australia or Canaryes because this islands are magnifical . i’m not travelling a lot but i was often in Germany , one time i’d go to Egypt to discover the countries on an travel boat.
All these travels makes memory that’s why i will travel the most part of my adult’s life.

Mateo Zientek

Back to top Go down

Post by Petit Valentin Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:01 pm

I love travel, I discover some country in my little life, like Spain, Norway, England, Germany. But I want more, I want to travel all over the world for discover other civilisation, Landscap and language. I would like to travel too for see different waves and surf theme. For me travel is an important think in a life. These allows to open our mind and meet a lot of personne.

Petit Valentin

Back to top Go down

Post by margotgregoire Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:02 pm

For me, a travel is discover, learn, see other culture, other landscape.
I traveled a lot thanks to my family.I'm going to Tunisia, the United States twice, in Spain, Morocco, England, Germany and Switzerland And I would like to make many more like Ireland, Canada, Argentina ...The trip is a magical moment and it is very often something that we never forget. Because either we loved it or on the contrary we were on it because it was not as we would have imagined.

margotgregoire

Back to top Go down

Post by Hubert Clément Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:33 am

First of all the trip is a trip of a person who goes to a place quite far away. Indeed to go to Spain means we are traveling in general, traveling allows us to relax or to go to a specific place to visit for example. Moreover, traveling reveals different environments from where we live. In the end, the goal is mainly to get pleasure.

Hubert Clément

Back to top Go down

Post by Benjamin Paultes Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:35 am

Travel encourage to discovers new cultures, to have another way of thinking. A travel may be physical or moral. This can allow to creat affinty betwen humains and to develop a language, a passion. A travel is at the base advances geographical and of history like Cristophe Colomb who discovered the America.

Benjamin Paultes

Back to top Go down

Post by Simon-dallet Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:39 am

In december 2017, I had the chance to go to Sweden. I discovered a country out of the ordinary. My plane landed in the north, in a little town called Lulėa, a snow-covered region.
The people over there are friendly, helpful, affordable and definitly generous.
During the journey, I had the chance to discover the beauty of the region with snowmobile. The lanscapes were incredible, mountains; forests, a lot of snow and we ever had the chance to see two savate elk.
One of my favorite moment was during the first evening, just after we land. Our guide, Valter, brought my family and I to a beautiful forest down the mountain. He made a fire and tell us stories about his carrer of Aurora Borealis’s photographer. Because of the fog that night, we did’nt had the chance to see any polar lights but I really enjoyed the moment shared with local people.
It was an enriching journey, the discovery of an other culture.
My journey in Sweden is a beautiful memory.

Simon-dallet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hubert Clément Thu Oct 11, 2018 1:18 pm

Food is essential for life. Indeed it allows us to stay alive. For me to eat is a moment of sharing and relaxation that provides essentially pleasure. My favorite foods are pasta and lasagna.

Hubert Clément

Back to top Go down

Post by Trawalé Nathan Fri Oct 12, 2018 4:01 pm

In the world each different country has food culture’s. for exemple France is know for baguette and cheese. Today Each country have same diet because in the past and now the food is exported in the world so the french cuisine is in France but also in all other countries of the world.

Trawalé Nathan

Back to top Go down

Post by Joep L Sat Oct 13, 2018 3:49 pm

Traveling is one of my favourite thing, cause we can meet new people discover new cultures and so on..
I'm dutch and all my family lives in the netherlands so every years i go over there to see all the family and in the same time to buy specialities and also to do some shopping in amsterdam and in belgium or some times to buy some icecream in germany cause my the family of my mother lives in the south of the netherlands and more less on the border of belgium and germany so that's realy nice
and that's it elephant

Joep L

Back to top Go down

Post by baptistebordron Mon Oct 15, 2018 3:45 pm

Travel is an act of traversing through a geographic region or moving from one place to another. Travel allow us to relax, to discover a new landscape, a different cultures and I love it. When I was young, I’m going to Italy, Spain, Switzerland and last year I went to Czech Republic. Later, I’d like to discover Canada, United State, Australia, Bresil and many other countries if I can.

baptistebordron

Back to top Go down

Post by Aymeric Bouquet Wed Oct 24, 2018 5:21 pm

My first journey took place in January, 2016. The destination was Helsinki capital of Finland. This journey it is produced with my high school and with the correspondence of a French-Finnish school. Every French pupil in summer welcomed in the family of a Finn.

Aymeric Bouquet

Back to top Go down

Post by Botella Marie Sun Nov 25, 2018 2:58 pm

I'm going to tell you about a trip that I did when I was younger, with college it was a sports trip in the Ardèche, we did canyoning, climbing on cliffs over a big lake, canoe, visit of very profund and wet caves,..
Play football, basketball, ..
I left 1 week, in April, it was very nice

I would like to go back there
It was rewarding

Botella Marie

Back to top Go down

Post by RDebarre Fri Dec 07, 2018 10:58 am

Moving a person to a place far away.
You can share your knowledge by improving it (how?) According to the recommendations of the corresponding projects.
A trip is a displacement in space, constrained, carried out to a more or less distant point for a personal purpose (for example tourism) or professional (business) or other (war, political or climatic refugees), displacements motivated by activities sports or socio-cultural events or major events.
While the number of inaccessible, uncharted or unknown areas was decreasing, the journey grew considerably and democratized during the 20th century.
Today the trip is more for tourism. For example, I traveled to England, Spain, to see new cultures and new landscapes or to learn the langage. flower

RDebarre

Back to top Go down

Post by NathanLEROY Wed Dec 19, 2018 8:11 pm

Travel is the movement of people between distant geographical locations. Travel can be done by foot, bicycle, automobile, trainb, boat, airplane or other means. Travel can also include relatively short stays between successive movements.

NathanLEROY

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrien Sabourin Thu Dec 20, 2018 12:56 pm

Hello, i like travelling but i never had the chance to travel far away. But thanks to the school i went in england and in spain. Otherwise i went in Pyrénées and i traveled only in France like in Paris or in Alsace.

Adrien Sabourin

Back to top Go down

Post by idris hamidi Thu Dec 20, 2018 8:21 pm

my dream would be to travel to Japan it is a beautiful country.Part of its nature, its culture, example the manga food, .... There are also animals like the red panda, the bear has colier who are prope in the country,...

idris hamidi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down