UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion topic 2

+25
lisa.chivot
Thomas MAULIN
Romann Dieumegard
Ribault Geoffrey
Joris
Nathan Raveraud
Leo Mimbielle
LucasWDM
Luc VOLPI
Poitou Baptiste
Emma Goichon
Hugo Daunas
Valentine Berron
lucas dollo
Jason-dmt
Vincent CHOLLET
BIRAGHI Ugo
AxelQuantin
TIRET Cédric
GAILLARD Marin
Hugo Seugnet
Rouil Médéric
Cloé
emma bony
Admin
29 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Discussion topic 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Discussion topic 2

Post by ferchaud flavien Sun Oct 14, 2018 10:46 pm

Hello, during the past few years, I was in Spain, in England, in Italy, in Guadeloupe, I visited so many regions in France and every winter I go to the mountain. I would like going in several countries of the southern hemisphere, like Brasil, Qatar, Australia, Argentina, Chile, Thaïti, and New Caledonia. Then Canada and Russia are countries which would interest me. Whereas, I shall not like going in Iran. My favorite journey was the one in Guadeloupe, this French overseas department is really magnificent, Between the small totally erased islands or he set apart nothing there absolutely above palm trees, and beaches in turquoise blue waters. As an example, travelling for me is an advantage because it has allowed me to know other types of agricultural harvests, as the sugar cane and the coffee. And so, see other cultures.That is why, for me the journeys are advantages for every individuals, Because they allow us to know other cultures, other methods of work, other languages as well as other food and dishes culinary.

ferchaud flavien

Back to top Go down

Post by Christian FLANNERY Sun Oct 14, 2018 11:45 pm

Travelling has always been a privilege reserved for the rich! But in today's society more and more people can afford to travel. It still costs a lot of money, but people and families save up to travel nowadays. I personally am lucky because I have travelled to loads of countries in my life. But travelling is not always connected to the holidays either! For example, I go to Ireland once a year for a week or two, but it is not a holiday for me! I just visit my family and friends. But I do have to admit that most of my travels are holiday related! I have been as far as the Canary Islands on holidays. I have also been to Germany, Belgium, Holland, Italy, Spain, the UK, Northern Ireland, Portugal and many more countries. I believe that travelling is essential to be open minded about life. I personnally feel privileged to have been able to travel a lot in my life. I would love to go on a trip around the world and see all the different shades of life to be more aware about our world and appreciate the small things.
Christian FLANNERY
Christian FLANNERY

Back to top Go down

Post by Mathéo OLRY Mon Oct 15, 2018 12:42 am

to be able to travel it takes time and especially a lot of money! For my part I do not have the chance to travel very far but already visiting other regions in France is very good! i travel almost every year to spain for warmth and beautiful scenery but i would love to travel around the world to the united states and canada to discover american sports like hockey, baseball, american football and see basketball games in nba! but also discover other countries like Australia or Thailand!

Mathéo OLRY

Back to top Go down

Discussion topic 2 - Page 2 Empty Travel Topic 2

Post by Pierre CORAZZA Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:33 am

Hi!

When i a younger than today, i went in Italy, Spain, and Tunisia, I have no momery from Italy because i had 22 month, but Spain i remember the fact that the hostess called me "Pedrito et diabolito" because i was a terrible son for my parents and they take mikey of me a lot of time during this period. And for Tunisia, i remember our trip to the Sahara during 2 days, my parents and me saw scorpio and big ants. But since 4 years, i stopped traveling because I find jobs each holydays... sad life, but it give money and without money I can't keep my apartment...

I think that's all for this topic to my part... See You next week for an other one.
Pierre CORAZZA
Pierre CORAZZA

Birthday : 1998-10-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum