UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Group C discussion 5

+16
Léa Barraud
Dylan Sourbé
Charlotte Sauvaget
abocquet
Geoffrey Belon
Jules plard
CONIO Luigi
Germes Simon
Maeva Faverjon
Amaury Babin
Aurelien Lavauzelle
Renouard Mélys
GUEDES Anthony
cbaill09
Carteron Claire
Admin
20 posters

Go down

Group C discussion 5 Empty Group C discussion 5

Post by Admin Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:26 pm

Animals.

Before Paul shows you his cat:

Group C discussion 5 Dscf0010
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Group C discussion 5 Empty Re: Group C discussion 5

Post by Carteron Claire Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:29 pm

Personally I like animals, I have already had black Labrador "Lewis" but he died, I also had 2 horses "Jumper " and "Buiti" I have of to sell them the last year because I left to the face thus both wasn't compatible with the distance. I also had a peacock, gooses.
I've at present a small dog who is called " Orphée du mas de Rognard", she in 8 months, it is the real madwoman, she makes that to steal shoes, socks, remote control of the TV but also the food when we aren't around the table, of the blow my mother shouts after her a lot.
However it is the real one boulle of love, when I bring in the weekend at my parents I've the right on a party, so that Orphée is happy to see me.
I also have hens and two tortoises.

Carteron Claire

Back to top Go down

Post by cbaill09 Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:39 pm

hey John!
The animals are cute and they give us joy and love but not only! Dogs for example can be trained to help people or to protect the houses! Horses can have an extraordinary effect on people who are not doing well! In bref the animals can be recent what human can't recent! I had a dog wonderful and i have see that the relation betwen dog and human is love the most true in a world and the most solid.

cbaill09

Back to top Go down

Post by GUEDES Anthony Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:15 am

Hey john,
Since the beginning, human have killed so much animals and many of them have disapeared and this destruction didn't bring creation cause this phenomenon have destroy so much ecosystem. Today, many people try to defend animals, but the society just wanna consumn so they don't care of killing all the population of a species.

GUEDES Anthony

Back to top Go down

Post by Renouard Mélys Fri Oct 19, 2018 11:20 am

Hello John,
Personally, I like animals, I have a little cat in Angoulême. There are really interesting topics about animals like animals in Zoo or animals abuse. For me, animals have the right to live in freedom in their natal environment without men disturbing them. Human actions are harmful to the environment and therefore to the well-being of animals. In addition to that, there are poaching, maltreatment in the world. I find it awful that people can kill animals to make money. I can give an exemple like poaching in Africa for tusks elephant for ivory and so for the money because ivory it's very expensive. I find it really horrible and inhuman.

Renouard Mélys

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelien Lavauzelle Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:37 am

Hello John,
For me animals are very important in way for life because it's great company, mainly for person live solo. Me, I have a dog, she's name is Jenna it's Berger Allemand. She's very friendly, but no with impostor she's very agressive. I have a cat, he's name is Idriss, he is big lazy, but it's cat so it's normal, in a day, when he wake up, he eat, go outside and comeback for sleep on a bed. Jenna and Idriss are best friend of the world.

Aurelien Lavauzelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Amaury Babin Sat Oct 20, 2018 7:16 pm

Hi Johnny,
Personally, I like animals but some one scare me for a personnal reason... My family experienced a traumatism when I was a kid, and for this reason, we doesn't like big dogs and doesn't have them at home. However, we loved us little dog, a "maltese" bichon, our little ball of hair. I'm also not a fan of cats and we had hamsters and guinea pigs when Iwas young.

Amaury Babin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maeva Faverjon Sun Oct 21, 2018 1:54 pm

Hello John,
For me the animals are very important. Since very young I live with animals. I had all kind of animals: parrot, ferret, cat, dog, hamster, herison, ... I always lived with. I think that an animal brings good humor, except when they do stupid things. Almost all the animals that I had had before us to recover them in refuges or of person who wanted to put in the door their animals. .
I think it would be more mobilized for the animal cause, many people badly treated animals, I find it really inhuman.

Maeva Faverjon

Back to top Go down

Post by Germes Simon Mon Oct 22, 2018 1:22 pm

Hello john
I always liked animals but unfortunately i never had one. Indeed my mom and sister are affraid of them. My sister has been beaten by a dog when she was young. Further more we go often in vacation where it's complicated to have a pet with us so that's the reason why i never had one. I hope that when i'll be older i will have a dog beacause i really love them.

Germes Simon

Back to top Go down

Post by CONIO Luigi Mon Oct 22, 2018 2:47 pm

Hello john
I have one dogs in my home at Royan, I love animals and particularly dogs because they are really appealing. Thet are really clever, more than we think, and often they have human comportement. They are always true to their master unlike humans who are not always faithful.

CONIO Luigi

Back to top Go down

Post by Jules plard Mon Oct 22, 2018 5:18 pm

Gutten tag Johann ! I don't have pet in my home, cause my mom thinks that make us sad when our pet die, but I love pussy ! And when I'll have my home, I'd like to buy a cat, cause a cat is cute and autonome.

Jules plard

Back to top Go down

Group C discussion 5 Empty Re: discussion du groupe C 5

Post by Geoffrey Belon Mon Oct 22, 2018 5:19 pm

Hello sir.
First of all, I have a pet dog named hooker and a cat who died a year ago.
I also have two hunting dogs, English setters called helice and malika and chickens to eat good eggs and good chickens.
Pets are important when you are in a bad mood and sad because they are hugs and happy and it gives us a smile.

Geoffrey Belon

Back to top Go down

Post by abocquet Mon Oct 22, 2018 6:29 pm

I love animals butnot at my house. Since my young age I had many pets like : dogs, cats, birds, peacock, turckey pig, hens, goldfish... It's a lot of work, lots of bowls to fill, litters to change ... And of course this task had to be done by the children. When an animal dies at home, my mother bury them in the garden. I think that since all these years we can say that it became a real cemetery!
My favorite animal is the monkey. So yes it is not the most beautiful animal, nor the cutest. However it is by far the most funny and interesting to watch! He is joker, very intelligent, agile. I like to spend long minutes in the zoos watching them having fun or arguing, fighting between them. It is the animal that best reflects the human species. I dream of going to Bali with my sister, to visit this island where cross monkeys in freedom is banal. It is the characteristic animal of this island. One of the most touristic places on the island is the Monkey Forest in Ubud. Be careful, they are thieves, do not give them anything to catch!

abocquet

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Sauvaget Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:10 pm

Hello John,
i'm like Bigitte Bardot, because i like pets and at home I have a lot of animals, i have one dog, cat, fish, horse, 2 lizards and 3 hens.
My favorites animals it's my horse because it belongs to me. I go to see him every day, I take care of him, I wash him, I ride him, I give him a meal.
It loves me very much because it is happy when he sees me coming, it even kisses me.
my horse and very strong he wins contests with me at royan it was a very tough competition, but you finished 6th in the ranking.
Group C discussion 5 11811310

Charlotte Sauvaget

Back to top Go down

Post by Dylan Sourbé Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:24 pm

Hello,

I currently have two cat and a water turtle, I like animals very much. When I was younger I had a dog and I would like to have one again.

Dylan Sourbé

Back to top Go down

Post by Léa Barraud Mon Oct 22, 2018 10:13 pm

Hello John,
My house, I have a bunny call Pilou. Before, I had two other bunny but they are dead. I find that bunnies are very cute and very soft. I love animals but I have fear when they are dangerous. Like for example a dog who jumps me above. I have also very fear birds. I love also to eat animals except rabbits.

Léa Barraud

Back to top Go down

Post by kevin hilson Mon Oct 22, 2018 10:20 pm

Hello john
I would like to talk about my animals.
I love animals so I have more animals I have 2 dogs
2 cats 45 fish because I have an aquarium.
In the past I have more and more animals.
2 rabbits, and more small animals like mouse.

kevin hilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Coffier Mon Oct 22, 2018 10:36 pm

Hello, I chose to talk about animals because I just adopt a kitten named "loulou", he is 3 months is a bastard but I love it anyway. This is the first time I have my own cat. It costs a little expensive but it is reasonable compared to a dog that requires more attention and time. My kitten is born of a wild cat difficult to caress him. I hope that I will be able to keep my cat a long time because he keeps me company every day.
Paul Coffier
Paul Coffier

Back to top Go down

Post by Chagrelle Owen Tue Oct 23, 2018 7:03 am

Animals are so cute, I'm in love with pet. Before I had 4 dogs, it was amazing, now I have one dog, some fish and two turtles. My dog is so happy to see me, he run in all the garden and make some hole and send pebbles on the car what doesn't please my father. My girlfriend have a cat and sometimes I'm happier to see the cat that she, I think that prove how much I love pet.

Chagrelle Owen

Back to top Go down

Post by GARNIER Alexandre Tue Oct 23, 2018 9:47 am

Hello John,
I my cas, I do not have animals in my home because my family and me, we love travel. During travel, we sleep in hotel or gites and animals, as dog, it's forbiden in a room. But my parents have a big garden and my brothers and me have always dream a dog. We have always tried but without results. With the time, I understand my parents because I prefere to have a memory of travel.

GARNIER Alexandre

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down