UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion topic 3

+13
Killian Torlois
Julien DAVID
Corentin FAITY
Tom Régnier
Lucas NEAU
HAQUET Virgile
Nicolas Jakow
maxime pogut
Grondin Thomas
PELLADEAUD Kilian
David.Giraudot
Julien Causeur
Admin
17 posters

Go down

Discussion topic 3 Empty Discussion topic 3

Post by Admin Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:08 pm

Music.

Possibly the greatest concert of all time. Wink

Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Discussion topic 3 Empty Re: Discussion topic 3

Post by Julien Causeur Sun Oct 21, 2018 12:53 pm

Music is a cultural weapon, i think that it allows every artists to express themselves without any conditions. Personally, i listen to rap music or rnb. I also listen to some music which help me to relax or to focus before a soccer matches.

Julien Causeur

Back to top Go down

Post by David.Giraudot Mon Oct 22, 2018 6:13 pm

Music is probably the best thing who exist in the life, we can listen music everywhere : in car, when shower, in nightclub.. There are a lot of style of music, we have a lot of choice, beetwen rap, electro, classic, reggea or pop. Music is a marker of our socialization and the social group to which we belong. Personnaly i listen a lot of music, in my appartement there is every time music.
David.Giraudot
David.Giraudot

Back to top Go down

Discussion topic 3 Empty The music

Post by PELLADEAUD Kilian Mon Oct 22, 2018 9:41 pm

The music exists in all the human companies. She maybe a shape of expressions individual or collective, a shape of pleasure during the parties either during the symbol for example the hymns national. The music counts various kinds the rock, the hip-hop, the rap, the reggae for example. Personally I find that the music in a relaxing effect on me for example before making an importing soccer match I listen to some music it relaxes me.

PELLADEAUD Kilian

Back to top Go down

Discussion topic 3 Empty The music

Post by PELLADEAUD Kilian Mon Oct 22, 2018 9:41 pm

The music exists in all the human companies. She maybe a shape of expressions individual or collective, a shape of pleasure during the parties either during the symbol for example the hymns national. The music counts various kinds the rock, the hip-hop, the rap, the reggae for example. Personally I find that the music in a relaxing effect on me for example before making an importing soccer match I listen to some music it relaxes me.

PELLADEAUD Kilian

Back to top Go down

Post by Grondin Thomas Mon Oct 22, 2018 10:19 pm

Generally music permits to each singer to express his feelings, tell a story. Moreover, every musics are different, they are unique and they could affect a person more than an other one. I think affect a person, and convey emotions, is the aim of music, the role. Permits also to get away and think at different things when we are not feelings well. Music in some situations is for me, like a medicament.

Grondin Thomas

Back to top Go down

Post by maxime pogut Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:56 am

This week the subject which has to be to deal is " the music ".
For me music is a succession of sounds which makes up a chain with various rhythms.
Music aims at amusing us, to dance either even to escape or make work our imagination.
The human beings feel a need to listen to the music what is explained by the fact that from when the foetus is in the stomach of the mother then he hears the sound of the heart of the mother to beat what is to execute on a rhythm.
Certain individuals are more convenient to this need than other, certain people are dependent on it and thus music maybe considered as a drug.

maxime pogut

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicolas Jakow Tue Oct 23, 2018 12:23 pm

Hello John, today I gonna talk about music. More precisely one of my favourite band of rap Music : N.W.A. That means Niggaz Wit Attitudes and it composed by 6 guys : Eazy-E, Ice Cube, MC Ren, Dr Dre, DJ Yella and Arabian Prince. The band was created in 1986 by Eazy-E and they came out (or did) their first real album names Straight Outta Compton. They developped the gangsta rap with their very explicit and truthful lyrics about the behaviour of the police with the black people. That’s why they produced the polemic’s hit « Fuck tha Police ». Because of that, many concert were canceled and they were banned of many radios… In 1991, the band disolved and many members did musics against the other members like « No Vaseline » of Ice Cube against N.W.A or Real Muthaphuckkin G’s of Eazy-E against Dr Dre. Sadly, the 26th of Marchin 1995 Eazy-E die of the sida but before that him and the others members of the group reconciled…

Nicolas Jakow

Back to top Go down

Post by HAQUET Virgile Tue Oct 23, 2018 12:27 pm

Helo,
The theme of the day is music, Music is an art, a means of expression for the creator, then a moment of relaxation, emotion, motivation for the spectator. Nowadays music occupies a central place in our life and becomes our companion when we are alone. Everyone is there, at each age are musical style.
HAQUET Virgile
HAQUET Virgile

Birthday : 2000-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas NEAU Tue Oct 23, 2018 12:32 pm

Music is the best thing to ambiance more people with dancing music, afro trap, rap (for some people) for sing, dance or other. The music was a way to stay in concentration when you have a match or game of sport. Some people listen music everyday because it's a way to think about other thing that a bad news for exemple

Lucas NEAU

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Régnier Tue Oct 23, 2018 12:38 pm

Hi John! Today we'll talk about music, there are different type of music but I will just talk about my favourites. Like many teenagers I listen mainly some french rap music and american rap music. But sometimes it happens that my mom makes me discover artists of her generation like last month : Aretha Franklin or others. For me the music is one of the greatest thing in our world you can say what ever you want, listen it everywhere so it is really powerfull.
Tom Régnier
Tom Régnier

Back to top Go down

Post by Corentin FAITY Tue Oct 23, 2018 12:58 pm

On one hand, the music allows me to forget " the reality ", to escape. It allows me to put myself in my bubble. With the music, I forget my problems. Nothing more can affect me.
On the other hand, it allows me to express myself, in particular thanks to the dance or the singing.

Corentin FAITY

Back to top Go down

Post by Julien DAVID Tue Oct 23, 2018 1:06 pm

Hello
I think all persons have these favorite song, personnally i listen french rap or us rap. With music before competition i can be more concentrated.

Julien DAVID

Back to top Go down

Post by Killian Torlois Tue Oct 23, 2018 1:11 pm

Hello, today I will speak about the music.
The music is for me a means of releasing itself, it is a cultural activity which makes it possible to express its feelings and to bring closer the populations.
I listenings any styles of music, the Rap, Jazz, the Classic, the Reggae, the Electro one. My preferred singer is Post Malone, an American rapper, because I like the calm and quiet rhythm of his musics.
Killian Torlois
Killian Torlois

Back to top Go down

Post by Melissa Gherras Tue Oct 23, 2018 3:13 pm

First of all, Music is a great way to convey a message that can be heard on an international scale!
It can be a message of love, acceptance, revolt or something else. It could be described as an emotional language since the listener almost directly perceives the author's emotions. Music is a great way to express what you feel!

Last edited by Melissa Gherras on Tue Oct 23, 2018 3:17 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : copie)

Melissa Gherras

Back to top Go down

Post by romain mercher-gaëtan Tue Nov 13, 2018 1:21 pm

Hello John, today I'm going to talk about music. Music exists for a very long time since the prehistory in the form of clapping, in the form of stony shock. But the history of the know music begins only from the birth of the notation of the music, the middle Ages in Europe. Certain singer became famous thanks to the music such as Johnny Hallyday, Charles Aznavour, Bob Marley, Michael Jackson...Music allows to release itself and to think of something else, it is a way of escape for a lot of people. There is a lot of music style in the world but the music styles which I prefer are the dancehall, the rap, the zouk dance and two typical styles of the Reunion Island my native island the séga and the maloya. To end, for me the music became essential in my life, I listen to all the time at my home, in the bus, in the evening, before the matches (for the concentration) and with my family.

romain mercher-gaëtan

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucie LEFEVRE Tue Nov 13, 2018 2:16 pm

Music is probably the most beautiful and strange invention of man. Music is useful for many things: dancing, resting, singing, relaxing, thinking about something else.. There are different types of music: classical, Techno, film soundtracks, Hard rock and I pass it all is to find the right melody that makes us happy.. Artists nowadays use more and more vulgar words.. They take too long to write the lyrics, only to create the melody that allows to make the rhythm of the music. Every man likes a different style, so it takes for everyone..

Lucie LEFEVRE

Back to top Go down

Post by moreau julien Mon Nov 19, 2018 8:15 pm

Music is an art and cultural activity consisting of combining sounds and silences over time. The main ingredients are rhythm (how to combine sounds over time), pitch (combination in frequencies), nuances and timbre. It is nowadays considered as a form of modern poetry.
There are different types of music, rap, classical, rnb… I like to listen to all kinds of music but I particularly prefer rap and reggae

moreau julien

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum