SERIES : The end of the fu**ing word - Iman Ghouzi

Go down

SERIES : The end of the fu**ing word - Iman Ghouzi

Post by iman ghouzi on Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:31 pm

Hi everyone!
As you see from the title the name of the series that i'm now watching is exactly that . ( i haven't added nothing, i swear)

I have watched 3 episodes since now and i really like it.

It talks about a guy James (teenager) who lost his mother during his childhood and he is living with his futher , an alcoholic .

Since he was young he has always had a killer instinct, infact he used to kill all the animal like cats, birds that he found .
In his school he met a girl , Alyssia. Her parents are divorced and she lives with her mother and her stepfather who hates her.
So the two guys have a sort of similiar story . They started going out together but James is very cold he is afraid of his emotions.
Every time he meet Alyssa he try to kill her (unbeknownst to Alyssa) , so he starts thinking of a way to do it . But every time he can't.
The two decided to escape together because of the conditions in which they live everyday.
So they stole the car of Jame's father and they escaped. They found a house where apparently there was noone . They started discovering the house and James found out that there was a camera with a cassette inside. He opened it and he saw videos about woman filmed while they were sexualy assaulted by a man.He also found some photos of beaten woman and with wounds.
During the night while they were sleeping the owner of the house come back and he saw Alyssa sleeping on his bed .
He tryed to violate her but suddenly James comes in and he killed him with a knife that he brought with him because he want to kill Alyssa.
So the two guys cleaned every trace of them and they let the owner of the house on the floor and surrounded by all the photos that James founf of abused woman .

So that's the begginig of this series . I will let you know about the following episodes Smile

iman ghouzi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SERIES : The end of the fu**ing word - Iman Ghouzi

Post by iman ghouzi on Thu Nov 01, 2018 2:22 pm

I'm back to tell you what happened then Smile

After watching the 8 episodes of the first season i realised that there is no second season because it will be available on 2019 pale )

But i can tell you how the first season ends.

After their crime the two guys escape together ; they started arguing because of the crime and Alyssa blamed James as the unique criminal.
So she escaped from him but then she realised that he did it to save her life and so she went back to him and they both decided to face the problem together.
They went to Alyssa's father , who lives in a caravan in the middle of the desert to escape from police . Her father is an alcoholic who doesn't trust James and when Alyssa relvealed everything to him about the crime, he called the police.
When the 2 guys saw the police they escape together and James told Alyssa to tell them that she was kidnapped by him (by James) and he slap her to make the police belive so. (he wanted to protect her)
So the first series ends with the police that arrested Alyssa while James run away and during the run he was thinking that he was doing the best thing to protect Alyssa.
We hear some gunshots at the end but we don't know what happened to James (if he died or not).
After these episodes i started thinking to the message that the series wants to tell us.
James at the beginning used to think that he was a psycopath but then when he met Alyssa he started changing . At the end he realised that he wasn't like he thought to be because he cared about Alyssa. He endangers himself to protect her. he was not a psycopath.
So the message that the series gives to me is that we never know how we really are until we compare ourself to people . If James didn't meet Alyssa he would have thought for the rest of his life that he was a psycopath even if he wasn't.
So we have to know that we can change our personality in a best way if we want it Smile
I really appreciated this series and i look forward for the next seasons I love you

iman ghouzi

View user profile

Back to top Go down