UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Group A - discussion 6

+7
Nina Delagrange
Antoine CHABOT
lucile.baptiste
Adrien ROY
BOUILLON Paul
Mateo Leger
Admin
11 posters

Go down

Group A - discussion 6 Empty Group A - discussion 6

Post by Admin Tue Oct 23, 2018 12:32 pm

Survival.

You're in a shipwreck or a plane crash or it's the zombie apocalypse. What do you need to do to survive? Who/what would you want with you? How would you create a new world? If you didn't escape what would you like to spend your last day doing?

Last edited by Admin on Wed Oct 31, 2018 3:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Group A - discussion 6 Empty Re: Group A - discussion 6

Post by Mateo Leger Wed Oct 31, 2018 2:56 pm

Hi Mr Cox.
I never take the plane or the boat, but for you i will make an exeption. I played a lot of zombie games on the console so I know how to react, I take my best friends, and I kill them one by one with a lot of style. After that, I try to find a land thanks to a raft built with the debris of the boat, I save the most important people, and build a new world thanks to what it is on this earth.
As you can understand there is almost no chance that I can not survive, but if it happens, I think I will organize a big party with what we have left for survival!

Mateo Leger

Back to top Go down

Post by BOUILLON Paul Fri Nov 02, 2018 3:24 pm

Hi Mister Cox,
During a Zombie Apocalypse, I will kill evrery one who I don't like and I will say it was a zombie. I hope I can do something if this apocalypse happened but I hope too that I will never see a Zombie. As you can understand, I will survive during a zombie apocalypse because I'm a Warrior !

BOUILLON Paul

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrien ROY Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:56 am

Hello Mister Cox,

If an apocalypse of zombies happens on the earth, I think I live like the main character in the movie "I am a Legend". So I take my dog (and some friends) and go in a house (a big house preferably) to have a refuge for the night where I close windows and doors. But during the day, the city is for me so I spend all days to find foods in market place and to play golf with friends (easy life in fact). Consequently, I haven't last day.

Adrien ROY

Back to top Go down

Post by lucile.baptiste Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:30 pm

Hi mister,
Imagine that we are in the shipwrek. I swim in the cold water to the first iceberg that I see. Next I whistle with my whistle, and ... I wait to see anybody. Finally I wake up on the safety boat like the movie called Titanic.

lucile.baptiste

Back to top Go down

Post by Antoine CHABOT Mon Nov 05, 2018 11:11 pm

Hi
Today i am going to talk about zombie apocalypse. If i want to choose, i prefere stay alone for survive or with an animal like à dog for exemple or monkee why not. After that, i will reflect to a drug to heal zombies and to help them and transform them like humain.
I advise you to see 2 film about zombies: world war z with brad pit and i am a legend with will smith. They are beautiful movies !!

Antoine CHABOT

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina Delagrange Wed Nov 14, 2018 11:53 am

If the apocalypse arrives it is necessary at first to find weapons to be able to defend itself. The law of the strongest will take over for the little food that will remain on Earth. Then find drinking water because we can not stay more than 3 days without drinking, after, the food will become important. It will therefore be necessary to hunt, to feed.
For people with me, I would like to first save and keep my closest family around me (grandparents, mother, brother).
And if I have to stay there, I'd say a last goodbye to my family and jump out of the Ile de Ré bridge to choose how I die and where I die.

Nina Delagrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Pannetier Jérémy Sat Nov 17, 2018 3:48 pm

I think that the plane crash is the situation the more realistic that I can be confronted in my life. So if I am in a plane crash, I just want to leaves a message at my family to say all that I wanted to told them, and then, I will go in the cockpit (if I can) and take the place of the pilot to say that in my life (even if I can’t tell it in the future because I will die), I had piloted a plane even if this is in this is in the worst situation possible. I don’t want to die passively.

Pannetier Jérémy

Back to top Go down

Post by Quentin Carre Sat Nov 17, 2018 3:52 pm

hello John,

To survive during a zombie apocalypse I would take refuge in a prison because there are not many entries and they are all secure. I would need weapons and resources to live. But I would bring back with me my family, my friends and all the people able to fight and use a weapon. We would go out once in a while to get something to eat at the beginning and ammunition. To create a new world I would put laws in place, I would make a little world but inside the prison. For my last day I would like to laugh with my family and friends and think of nothing else.

Quentin Carre

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurélien Lechevalier Sun Nov 18, 2018 6:36 pm

Hello,
I think the crash of the plane is the situation I can survive. I am a good swimmer so if it is possible I would like to fall into the ocean and join an island to swim. I dream of being on an island where the water is blue and the sand is white.
I would try to call my family to join me and have a holidays to fish and wander around the island. If there are survivors, I hope there will be women;) To eat, we can eat coconut and mango.
ps: I don't want to die so young

Aurélien Lechevalier

Back to top Go down

Post by ROUGIER17 Sun Nov 18, 2018 11:49 pm

With my best friend, we have a plan to survive at zombie attack. You need gun's and far house. You kill ALL people who see ( not girls with big tits beacause it's important to make baby for a new world you now ). And you need to live about vegee like tomato, concomber, carott, bigmac. If a plane crash, I'm going to die i dont know flying. But if, i'm a last men alive in this world, I'm okey to educ and love all my new babys who makke with my girls Shakira, Megan Fox and Geneviève de Fontenay.

ROUGIER17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum