Orphan Black

Go down

Orphan Black

Post by Amelie Trarieux on Tue Oct 23, 2018 9:15 pm

Hi everyone! New week, new topic!

This time, I've been (binge) watching the serie Orphan Black as recommended IRL by some of you. It's been love at first sight! Seriously I've been hooked on this show for a few days now and I'm already on season 3. Usually with series I'm binge watching, I get bored at one point, especially when there are more than one season but so far, so good! I just want to know what's happening next!

You're following the life of Sarah Manning and her family. She grew up in a foster family with a step brother and her foster mum Miss S. Sarah had been away for a year now and is back in town in order to see her daughter Kira, that she had trusted in the care of Miss S. However, on her way back home she faces something, or should I say someone, who's gonna mess her life upside down... I won't tell you more but trust me, you should definitely give the first episode a try, and if you're like me, you'll probably get as attached as I am to the characters... Or just addict to their stories!

Good night everyone!
Amelie Trarieux

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Orphan Black

Post by Léa Aupetit on Thu Nov 01, 2018 12:37 pm

So happy you're watching this you'll love it (maybe you've already watched all the seasons...) We'll talk about it during our lunch break Smile
Take your time, the longer the better!

Léa Aupetit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amelie Trarieux on Tue Nov 06, 2018 1:39 pm

Helloooo,
So this week I've been back on Orphan Black. I was getting a bit bored by the end of season 3 as it was a bit messy according to me but I finished it and started season 4. It's like a second breath seriously fantastic. On episode 1 they did a little flashback on the life of a character who died in season 1 and introduced a new character as well which was a good idea according to me. The mess on which the serie is built is starting to get clear which feels really good. I'm really excited to see what's coming next!
Amelie Trarieux

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amelie Trarieux on Sun Nov 11, 2018 5:22 pm

Hi everyone, so this week I finished Orphan Black and it makes me really saaaaad. This serie is amazing, I really want to thank Léa for telling me about it! In the last season, a lot happens and it could have been "too much" but the director really did it so well that it all makes sense. They end up on an Island, as a reference to a book that we see through the episodes being the Island of Doctor Moreau and the atmosphere gets kind of scary... Anyway, I won't tell you more about it but again, I really recommend you to watch this serie.
Amelie Trarieux

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Léa Aupetit on Mon Nov 12, 2018 3:45 pm

It was a pleasure! I love you
I really enjoyed it but I think it was the right time to finish the series it would have been to difficult to understand for me with a season 6 hahah

Léa Aupetit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down