UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SERIE - Chilling Adventures of Sabrina

+2
Amelie Trarieux
Meghane Cren
6 posters

Go down

SERIE - Chilling Adventures of Sabrina Empty NEW SERIES NETFLIX : THE NEW ADVENTURES OF SABRINA

Post by Meghane Cren Sat Oct 27, 2018 1:28 pm

I tried for you the new series Netflix made from an animated you know well, we all know. : Sabrina Spellman, the nice witch divided between two worlds ! And I loved it. The atmosphere has nothing to do with the cartoon we watched when we were kids (indeed, the series was banned for those under sixteen).
For those who do not know, for those who do not remember the story is located in Greendale, near Riverdale. A girl named Sabrina is half-dead, half-witch. And the hour of his sixteenth birthday has arrived. Age long awaited by all since it is that day that this young witch must be baptized by the forces of evil to become a witch in its own right and it is no longer integrated the cult of the satanic Church of the Night and become a servant of the Satan Mechant. But his humanity will lead her to give up this baptism to stay with his human friends and especially his precious Harvey (boyfriend). "Culcul la praline" you tell me ok, but the realization of Roberto Aguirre-Sacasa and named producers derives completely from what we know. We face a heavy, horrifying, pudgy atmosphere. Dark and deadly theme, in perfect harmony with the general atmosphere of All Saints, Halloween and the upcoming Day of the Dead. I will keep you informed of the progress of the series in the next post.

Happy holidays guys.
Meghane Cren
Meghane Cren

Back to top Go down

SERIE - Chilling Adventures of Sabrina Empty The chilling adventures of Sabrina

Post by Amelie Trarieux Mon Oct 29, 2018 9:35 am

So as it's a brand new serie I'm going to try not to spoil you guys because I believe that some of you could enjoy this tv show.
We've all heard of Sabrina while growing up, and probably watched some of the episodes. This netflix serie has been created by the same director as Riverdale and this is the main reason I started watching.
I'm quite happy with the cast and the background story chosen. It took me less than 2 days to watch the entire season 1 and I actually never got bored even though the episodes are one hour long. The soudtrack are perfect and the dialogue are fine. I wasn't expecting much at first so I'm pretty happy with the results. The entire atmosphere puts you up in the right mood for this week previous to Halloween, there was one episode that I couldn't finish before going to bed as it felt a bit scary and the effects around the serie are really nice.
I wouldn't recommend this show to everyone but some of you would definitely enjoy it as I did.
I wish everyone a spooky Halloween and a very nice week !
Amelie Trarieux
Amelie Trarieux

Back to top Go down

SERIE - Chilling Adventures of Sabrina Empty Re: SERIE - Chilling Adventures of Sabrina

Post by Amelie Trarieux Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:01 am

Hi Meghane! I just posted about Sabrina as well without seeing you did it first ahaha
I finished all episodes soooo quickly I would love to talk about it more with you when you're done! (And I have to say that I can't wait for season 2)
Amelie Trarieux
Amelie Trarieux

Back to top Go down

SERIE - Chilling Adventures of Sabrina Empty SERIE - Chilling Adventures of Sabrina

Post by Chloé Gailledrat Mon Oct 29, 2018 2:43 pm

Hello Everyone !
Yes, again a post about Sabrina I know but I was expecting this show for so long ! I remembered the Sabrina serie when I was a child but this one is quite different. These new adventures takes place in Greendale, a city next to Riverdale (hello) where Sabrina lives with their aunts, Zelda and Hilda, and her cousin Ambrose. Sabrina is half witch and half human because of her father and for her 16th birthday, she will decide to join her witch side and let her human life behind her but the choice is too difficult and she finally decided to not join the Witches. This event will have a lot of consequences on Sabrina's life, some witches will watch after her and we can suppose she will be in danger soon...

I like the atmosphere of this show, it's Halloween every time there ! And I like the way the Witches are organized, their religion are based on Satan and they're a lot of things similar to the catholic religion. Zelda is always like "Satan my lord !", she's very conservative meanwhile Hilda is very sweet and kind. Sabrina has a black cat which is in reality a protector for her, called Salem, I'm disappointed it can't talk but it is a real ally for her.

So, with this show, we can follow Sabrina's adventures between the light path or the devil one.... Take your wand and prepare you for some satanic celebration mouhahaha Happy Halloween !

See you to the next episode !
Chloé Gailledrat
Chloé Gailledrat

Back to top Go down

SERIE - Chilling Adventures of Sabrina Empty Re: SERIE - Chilling Adventures of Sabrina

Post by Meghane Cren Wed Oct 31, 2018 2:54 pm

Amelie ! Definitely we were made to hear us. Disney, songs, and now series : I say yes !! Regarding Sabrina, I arrived at the moment when we meet the demon worm who is inside Uncle Jessy and who'll seek to seize the body of Sabrina's 3 friends who came into contact with her. Sabrina seeks to understand how to achieve an exorcism. In any case, I'm absolutely fan of the environment of the series. The gloomy and tense atmosphere that is very far from what we knew. Totally addictive !
Meghane Cren
Meghane Cren

Back to top Go down

Post by Amelie Trarieux Wed Oct 31, 2018 8:17 pm

I KNOOOOOW! We were meant to be Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Omggg I loved that episode, kind of scary but really cooooool atmosphere!
They are already shooting season 2 I'm soooo excited! I hope that we won't have to wait a year!
Amelie Trarieux
Amelie Trarieux

Back to top Go down

Post by Meghane Cren Thu Nov 01, 2018 2:26 pm

Oh Amelie I thought of you last night. I was a bit nostalgic, alone (hating Halloween being a big freak/sloth/coward/cheater horror movies, monsters and other bullshit) so I started the rehearsal of *drumbeats* Sabrina's apprentice witch, THE Sabrina series of our childhood. What memories (the Harvey Kinkle of the older generation was finally not very cute). I give you kisses and I wish you a good day of the dead (I'm going to watch Coco today to celebrate in my own way).
Meghane Cren
Meghane Cren

Back to top Go down

SERIE - Chilling Adventures of Sabrina Empty Hime's back

Post by Léanne Imare Tue Nov 06, 2018 2:41 pm

Hi girls!! queen
I wanted to talk sabrina too because I started to watch it few days ago. Asyou know Meg, I'm the kind of girl who like to watch disney and barbie movies and who dislike horror movies. I started to watch this tv shox on a sunday, at night, aloneand with the windows open. I knew that it was gonna be more "mature" that the original one, but I didn't think it would be that creepy and gory! so I felt a bit incomfortable No. The thing is that I couldn't stop watching it because it was so good!! I mean I really love this actress. Am I the only one who think that she kind of look like Emma Watson?

I'm waiting for you answer and I think I'm gonna watch the next episode tonight.
Léanne Imare
Léanne Imare

Back to top Go down

Post by Amelie Trarieux Tue Nov 06, 2018 5:03 pm

Hi Léanne, I'm so glad that we're actually a few watching this show, this is sooo cool!
I see what you mean when you see a similarity between the two actresses.
And yes, this serie is very addictive even though it's sometimes kind of creepy but that what makes it so good, it's different.

And Meghane I ADOOOORE Coco and I find it super cool that you were watching it on the day of the dead, that's a great idea!!!
Amelie Trarieux
Amelie Trarieux

Back to top Go down

Post by Léa ABREU Mon Nov 12, 2018 9:07 am

Hi guys ! Thanks to you I have watch this series ! At first I did not wanted to watch it because I thought it was an horror series and I have to admit that I am wimp... But I really like the comic and quirky part ! I only have few episodes to see to finish the series and I really want to see what will happen !

Also, the fact that this series is liked to Riverdale push me to watch it ! We can learn more about this strange creature that appear in Riverdale... Hope that we'll have some crossover during season 3 !

I'll tell you next week my thoughts on the entire series !
Léa ABREU
Léa ABREU

Back to top Go down

Post by Léa ABREU Mon Nov 19, 2018 9:19 am

Hi guys !! I love this series !! I would have think that would have been a wimp but no: I have watch the entire season !! I have heard that Netflix will has produce a movie about it that will be release on the 14th December, I really want to watch it and I hope that we will talk more about the link between Riverdale and Greendale...

Thank you for your recommandation !! Do you have another series to recommend me ?
Léa ABREU
Léa ABREU

Back to top Go down

Post by Meghane Cren Mon Nov 19, 2018 12:33 pm

Lea !

Yes it seems to me that it will be a mini movie to celebrate Christmas (but hey, given the general atmosphere of the series, and how the first season ends, it would surprise me that it is very very festive or so very connected with the values of Christmas ahah).
But otherwise yes this series is really great !

But the side : make supernatural "Riverdale", bother me a bit. I find that already with their King of Gargoyles it starts from a little too far for a series normally rather down to earth but we'll see.

And I can offer you "Light as a fether" that isn't bad and that remains in a gloomy and supernatural like Sabrina. Or "how to get away with murder" if you don't already know which remains one of the best achievements of all time.

Otherwise everything depends on what mood you are made, tell me what you are looking for and I will try to answer your needs ahah.

xoxo
Meghane Cren
Meghane Cren

Back to top Go down

Post by Léanne Imare Wed Nov 21, 2018 3:56 pm

Hey ^^!
Lea I think I heard that they will make specials episode gathering the two universes of Sabrina and Riverdale. By the way I didn't watch Reverdale, I don't event know what the tv show is about? Can someone tell me If it worth it?

Ps: I finally finished Sabrina too. Her wink at the end was totally bad xD
Léanne Imare
Léanne Imare

Back to top Go down

Post by SALMA FARES Sat Nov 24, 2018 9:00 pm

Hi everybody,
i've watched this series and honestly i didn't like it at all , it was soooooo slow and i think that thiss series even if it's repurposed to the original tv series Sabrina the Teenage Witch i think is very far from the original story .
SALMA FARES
SALMA FARES

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum