UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SERIES : Stranger Things

2 posters

Go down

SERIES : Stranger Things Empty SERIES : Stranger Things

Post by Marina Guillon Mon Oct 29, 2018 7:03 pm

Hi!
For the next few weeks, I will talk about the series "Stranger things". I already watch the season one and two this month at the same time that "This is us".
And I absolutely love this series! Very Happy

I don't remember why I choose to watch this series, maybe because I love fantasy series and thriller like criminal minds!! Twisted Evil

So in the firsts episode of season one, you meet four boys (12 years I think) Mike, Lucas, Will and Dustin who live in a little town in Indiana. In the night of November, Will disappears. A mysterious creature escaped from Energy Department and attacked Will. Lucas, Mike, and Dustin go after Will to find him with Will's mother and Sheriff Hopper. After the day of Will desperation, a mysterious girl arrives in the city, she doesn't talk, she is cropped and she has a mysterious tattoo of the number eleven. The three boys meet her and decided to hide her in Will's basement because stranger and armed man have after her. Will decide to protect her and give her a name: "eleven".

Will's disappeared and the apparition of eleven are blind, but how? It's the series' plot! Shocked

See you next week!

Marina Guillon

Back to top Go down

SERIES : Stranger Things Empty Re: SERIES : Stranger Things

Post by Admin Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:36 pm

The first series was really great. One of my favourite series of that year. I haven't watched the second yet.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Marina Guillon Sun Nov 11, 2018 6:57 pm

Hi John!

The second season is also very great! I don't know if I prefer the first one or the second one because they are all very good! I'm a nice girl so I won't spoil you the season two but I advise you to watch it! The only problem is that after the season two you want to watch the next season because you are in the story and it's so cool, but you have to wait a very long time because the third season is announced during summer 2019 I think … pale it is so bad…

So to pass the time and continue to watch series in English, I'm watching Riverdale now

Marina Guillon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum