UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SERIES Marco Polo

2 posters

Go down

SERIES Marco Polo Empty SERIES Marco Polo

Post by Victor Chevalier Sun Oct 21, 2018 3:40 pm

This week I have changed series, I watched the first episode of "Marco Polo" a Netflix series create by John Fusco.
The story of the series tells the story of Marco Polo's arrival in Asia, in this first episode Marco meet her father, and he decides to follow her father on the road of the self but the travel is very hard.
arrived in the court of Kubilai Khan, the Marco's father gives it like a servant, these problems start.
This series is very interesting, I like it because it's about history, travel, conspiracy, and it's based on a true story.
Victor Chevalier
Victor Chevalier

Back to top Go down

SERIES Marco Polo Empty SERIES Marco Polo

Post by Victor Chevalier Sat Nov 03, 2018 11:08 am

I watched the next episodes of Marco polo, the story is very interesting, it is a great historical reconstitution of the China from the thirteenth century, but also the story of this series looks like a game of thrones because treason, the murder the fights and sex, are the large story part of this series. And the casting is superb. It is a super series about Marco Polo, in the series, he would like to escape from China, but he is arrested by the guards but especially by her heart. we see Marco respect to Kubilai Khan and he will become a counselor to Kubilai.
Victor Chevalier
Victor Chevalier

Back to top Go down

SERIES Marco Polo Empty Re: SERIES Marco Polo

Post by Admin Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:32 pm

Really loved this series and I was very sad when it got pulled.

The costumes are incredible and the story was great.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

SERIES Marco Polo Empty Re: SERIES Marco Polo

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum