Series - Elite

Go down

SERIE - ELITE

Post by Marina Di Cocco on Tue Oct 23, 2018 5:43 pm

I don't finished the handmaids tale but i'm also watching "elite" because i heard many good things about this serie and because it's on netflix and it's easier.
I watched 5 episodes and I love It !
It's the story of 3 "poors" pupils, Samuel, Christian and Nadia sent in a rich college named "las encinas" They are not very well received, the other students doon' consider that they have their place here. Lu is in competition with Nadia because she is targeting the same school afterwards, so she decides to humiliate Nadia and she asking to her boyfriend, Guzman, to flirt with her. Moreover Nadia is Muslim and wears the veil, she asked to the management to prohibit the veil. Guzman's sister, Marina is getting closer to Samuel and his brother Nano, just out of jail. And Christian is interested in Carla already coming out with Polo. But from the beginning, the series begins with the death of Marina, we see the characters interviewed one by one by the police, and we go back in time to learn who killed her.
Marina Di Cocco

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Series - Elite

Post by Axelle Cantone on Sat Nov 03, 2018 3:25 pm

This week I started the Elite series. A lot of people around me were talking about it so I wanted to watch. It's a Spanish series so you can watch it in either Spanish or English to improve your language level.

The series takes place in a high school. 3 new students arrive and this will trigger a rivalry with the alumni. It all starts with Samuel's interrogation at the police station and then we understand a high school girl was killed. The series retraces the whole story to try to understand the murder. All characters are linked by high school but each of them has a very particular story and come from completely different social backgrounds.

I look forward to watching the next episodes to understand the story and to know a little more about the characters. Very Happy

Axelle Cantone

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Series - Elite

Post by Marina Di Cocco on Tue Nov 06, 2018 8:12 pm

Ok so i finished the serie 2 weeks ago and I think I have to change my organisation :/ I should have written a comment after each episode because now it's a little bit complicated to explain everything.. We will say that I don't say anything to no spoil someone Razz Now I will stard a new serie and this time I would write after each episode.
But I recommend this serie ! It keeps us in suspens all the way through !
Marina Di Cocco

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Series - Elite

Post by Axelle Cantone on Wed Nov 07, 2018 2:31 pm

This week I continued to watch the Elite series.

During the third episode, we learn a little more about the characters.
It is Marina's murder that is at the center of the story. The story of the series recounts everything that happened before that.
We learn that Samuel, a young high school student wanted to go out with her and that in the end Marina is in a relationship with his brother but she hides it to Samuel.
We also learn that Marina's brother, from a rich background, is an orphan and has been adopted.

But we do not know more about the killer of Marina, watch this space Shocked

Axelle Cantone

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marina Di Cocco on Wed Nov 07, 2018 3:12 pm

Hello Axelle ! Did you watch an another episode ? I finished it 2 weeks ago and I loved it
Marina Di Cocco

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Axelle Cantone on Wed Nov 07, 2018 3:14 pm

Hi Marina ! I am going to watch a new one this evening. I really like this series too Very Happy

Axelle Cantone

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down