UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cable Girls

2 posters

Go down

Cable Girls  Empty Cable Girls

Post by iman ghouzi Mon Nov 12, 2018 4:17 pm

HI Everyone ,

so after watching all the season of the series "the end of the fucking world" i started a while ago to watch another series .

The name is "cable girls" and i have to say that it really is one of my favourite series . And guess why !!??

Because it is centered on women emancipation and the role of women in the '20.

The series takes place in Madrid in 1928 and talks about the strories of four women of different origin: Lidia, Carlota, Ángeles and said María Inmaculada Marga, that are assumed as operative for the Company of the Telephones, the first great national telephone company. Each of them is compared with the difficulties related to her own family vicissitudes and to the really past, to affirm her own independence and to become emancipated in Spain where the rights of the women are very far from being recognized both from the juridical arrangement and from the society.

I will be back to tell you more about this beatiful series . Smile
iman ghouzi
iman ghouzi

Back to top Go down

Cable Girls  Empty Re: Cable Girls

Post by iman ghouzi Tue Nov 20, 2018 1:05 pm

Well guys i finished all the 3 seasons of the serie . and what to say??
i really loved this series because it gives you a view of the Spain in the '30 years and especially of the position of women in the society .. Well there was no happy ending because my favourite character dies Crying or Very sad .. but i was happy because all the other problems in the series were fixed.
So i hope i will have time to talk more about the series but for now what i can say is that i suggest this series to everyone who wants to go back on time to see how things were different. Smile
iman ghouzi
iman ghouzi

Back to top Go down

Post by SALMA FARES Mon Dec 03, 2018 1:35 pm

Hi iman,
i think that i will watch this series beacause i liked how you have talked about , so j'achete !!
SALMA FARES
SALMA FARES

Back to top Go down

Post by iman ghouzi Mon Dec 03, 2018 1:43 pm

Yes Selma watch I am sure you will like it !! it talks about us, about how women fought to have their rights ... so watch it !!
iman ghouzi
iman ghouzi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down