UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Digital skills : digital marketing (Andrea)

+2
Yvanilde Panont
Andrea AROSTEGUY
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Digital skills : digital marketing (Andrea)  - Page 2 Empty Re: Digital skills : digital marketing (Andrea)

Post by Mégane Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:09 pm

Hi Andrea !

For sur we can't let the costumer to make a new product without our marketing management. Because like you said he is not the professionnal and he doesn't know about all the influences of a product : the psychology of costumer (whish depends of the ages, origins, cultures, religions, health) or about the laws (intellectual property).
In more we need a market study to have all the informations on the rules of the market and to know the competitor strategies to be different and an unique product ! So the co-creativity is frame and our work will be more social (to share a project with a maximum of people) !

An other digital marketing where the virtual reality can be use : https://digitalmarketinginstitute.com/blog/2018-01-19-7-examples-of-successful-virtual-reality-marketing Wink
Mégane
Mégane

Back to top Go down

Digital skills : digital marketing (Andrea)  - Page 2 Empty Re: Digital skills : digital marketing (Andrea)

Post by Andrea AROSTEGUY Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:26 pm

Mégane wrote:Hi Andrea !

For sur we can't let the costumer to make a new product without our marketing management. Because like you said he is not the professionnal and he doesn't know about all the influences of a product : the psychology of costumer (whish depends of the ages, origins, cultures, religions, health) or about the laws (intellectual property).
In more we need a market study to have all the informations on the rules of the market and to know the competitor strategies to be different and an unique product ! So the co-creativity is frame and our work will be more social (to share a project with a maximum of people) !

An other digital marketing where the virtual reality can be use : https://digitalmarketinginstitute.com/blog/2018-01-19-7-examples-of-successful-virtual-reality-marketing Wink

Thank you Megane for these examples about virtual reality ! It was very interesting, thank you I love you
Andrea AROSTEGUY
Andrea AROSTEGUY

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrea AROSTEGUY Tue Jan 22, 2019 7:07 pm

Hi guys,

I present you the typical day when you are a digital marketing assistant ! It will be interesting if you have an internship in digital marketing Very Happy

9 am : you catch up with your Manager to agree on the tasks for the day, discuss priorities as well as any obstacles. And, you're helping your team to implement the wider digital marketing strategy.
For example, today, you want to arrange the publication of a new article on your company's website and make a Social Media plan to promote it. You also need to check in about the advertisement campaign you are supporting, and report on how customers are reacting to it.

9:30 am : you start of with planning the publication of the new article.
First : you check the keywords to include to ensure that the new content will be ranked high on search engines like google when people search for it.
Second : You use your keyword planning tools to see which words that are related to your topic are trending and are being searched for a lot. These words need to be included in the content that you and the copywriters create.

10 am : You create a brief for the copywriters. The brief explains the topic and the objective of the article, the target audience and the appropriate tone and style, as well as keywords to include.
Also, you need to make a plan for how the article will be pushed out to and promoted on Social Media. You use your Social Media planning tool to draft and schedule posts and make them relevant to the different platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Instagram, LinkedIn...)

12 pm : lunchtime I love you

1 pm : While the copywriters are working on the new content, it's time to check on how effective the advertisement for the current campaign is.
You use an analytics tool to assess how many people click on the targeted advertisements you've been positing to Facebook and Google, and what they do once they access your website.
In the end, you create a summary of your findings to present to your manager.

3 pm : It's possible that you have a meeting with your manager to present the findings from your research. Together, you discuss the trends you've seen in the data, and make conclusions and recommendations about what works well and what doesn't.
These lessons learned can inform a change in strategy, and help to make the campaign much more effective.

4 pm : While your team is working with copywriters for big articles, you also get a chance to create some content yourself. In this case, you're responsible for keeping up your company's blog with a new post every week.
Opportunities like these are great because you can get creative and develop your writing skills. You do some research and get started on writing a draft tat will be published after review from your manager tomorrow.

5:30 am :
You update the project plan that you and your team are keeping with your actions from the last couple of days.
The plan helps to keep track of the campaign progress, and you will track updates on actions, obstacles and results.

I hope this comment will help you when you will work in a digital marketing's internship bounce
Andrea AROSTEGUY
Andrea AROSTEGUY

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Massonde Wed Jan 23, 2019 10:56 am

Thank you Andrea, it can give us ideas to what our future job will be !
Jeremy Massonde
Jeremy Massonde

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrea AROSTEGUY Tue Feb 12, 2019 4:38 pm

Hi everybody !

This is my last tips Sad

So, I give you some details about one basic strategy, because you will have to use it during your internship.

- Pay per Click (PPC) : is when a company pays the host of a search engine or website every time their advert is clicked by a user.

Pay Per Click advertising has many benefits for businesses :
1. Looking to drive traffic to their site
2. Engage and develop relationships with customers interested in their products or services

Be careful, the brand will pay when the user clicks through to their website, but that doesn’t mean that the user will actually buy a product or service from the brand, although this is likely to be the overall objective.

Setting a budget for your PPC campaign will determine how long the campaign will run. Because, it helps brands to test different PPC messages and strategies to refine their approach and understand what works best for their products and services.

So, you can see PPC adverts on search result pages where users will often click on them as the adverts will relate to the subject that they are searching for.

When you want to set a PPC campaign it's important to :
1. Use analytical tools to identify typical search criteria
2. Define a budget
3. Choose keywords which match to the content of your website
4. Once your PPC campaign has been launched, it’s important to monitor how effective it is. This will help you to measure whether it’s achieve the objectives you’ve set and if it’s driving the customer behaviour you hope to reach.

This strategy is very basic and everybody use it, because it's one of the most impactful strategies.

Voilà ! I hope my tips and all things that I wrote help you if you want to work in digital marketing !  I love you

If you want to talk about other strategies, I will be happy to see them bounce
Andrea AROSTEGUY
Andrea AROSTEGUY

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2