UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GUILTY PLEASURES

+13
Eudes de Geyer d'Orth
Wissam
Virginie Auclair
Gendry Marceline
Florine VIAUD
maelys fouche
b.ettoumi
Marion.LM
Mégane
Laure PIQUEREAU
Yvanilde Panont
Elsa RAUCHE LUCAS
Melody Gazengel
17 posters

Go down

GUILTY PLEASURES Empty GUILTY PLEASURES

Post by Melody Gazengel Fri Nov 16, 2018 2:18 pm

Hey, Do you have anything to say on the subject? like stealing cheese at the university restaurant ?  Razz

For my part my mains gulty pleasure is all about food, that is to say adding marshmallows on my hot chocolate, eating Nutella out of the jar, somes extra like whipped cream, the m&m's or snack before dinner,  going to the mc do straight after the gym, ordering takeaway because you can't be bothered to cook! A funny story? Hiding my favourite food from the other members of the household to keep it for me or drinking something directly from the bottle in my parent's house  Razz

I still have many more in differents fields, when you doing nothing while you sould be working, when you go out in the evening, and you're too tired the next day to do something and staying in your pyjamas all day. I like to watch a stupid tv show like "Les Anges"  Very Happy  Consult the profiles of others on social networks to have gossips like many of us Wink

Melody Gazengel

Back to top Go down

GUILTY PLEASURES Empty Re: GUILTY PLEASURES

Post by Elsa RAUCHE LUCAS Fri Nov 16, 2018 3:48 pm

This was my subject you stole it packaging students  Mad

I have sooo many guilty pleasures! Like I love to eat an entire pack of paprika pringles in bed while watching a series, I love to cry while watching movies, I pretend to be smart and to know many things but my biggest quality is that I know every contestant of every season of Secret Story, I love Disney's old songs, my favorite songs are Britney's old hits from the early 2000s, and my favorite TV series is Buffy the vampire slayer.  

What are yours?
Elsa RAUCHE LUCAS
Elsa RAUCHE LUCAS

Back to top Go down

Post by Yvanilde Panont Fri Nov 16, 2018 3:49 pm

Hello the Packaging Family !

I have a lot of guilty pleasure BUT... I have one, it haunts me every day like a malediction. I think about it all the time ! My worst guilty pleasure is when I go home after school, I put on pajamas and I don't study ! How are we supposed to study after an intense day of classes huuuum ??? study
Yvanilde Panont
Yvanilde Panont

Birthday : 1993-11-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Laure PIQUEREAU Fri Nov 16, 2018 4:51 pm

Like Melody, my guilty pleasure is about food. I love chocolate, since i was a little girl, i like eating chocolate, i have a feeling of relief, of pleasure.
I have never eaten a whole plate or a large quantity of chocolate, but i eat 2 or 3 squares every day when i come home from school.
I realized that chocolate was my guilty pleasure since the moment I didn't eat it, I felt a lack.
So, chocolate is like a drug to me. Smile

Laure PIQUEREAU

Back to top Go down

Post by Mégane Fri Nov 16, 2018 5:20 pm

Hey !!
My gulty pleasures are in relation especialy with food : dark chocolate and the almond paste.
I agree with Laure that chocolate is active like a drug because it gives pleasure and it liberates your dopamine. And after, you memorise this good experience so you want to eat it again.
And when I cook a cake I really like to finish the rest of the ingredients preparation that rest in the deep of the vessel.
Bye have a good wk !!

Mégane
Mégane

Back to top Go down

Post by Marion.LM Sat Nov 17, 2018 4:14 pm

Hiiii !!!
In fact, I don't like the term "guilty pleasure" ! Because, for me, for example, if a person whant to eat chocolate, this person have to eat chocolate (it's very good against depression in fact !)
It's not normal to feel "guilty" because you love eating chocolate or other things....According to me it's normal to have "little pleasure" (Me, I love "éclair au chocolat") because life is very hard sometimes......I prefer to specify when I speak about "little pleasure" or "guilty pleasure", I mean thinks that are not serious (like pleasure with food)!
I think a person can be well if she is all the time in the prohibition....because if you prohibit yourself for all things....in fact... you are unfortunate and you don't live....

Have a good week !!!!

Marion.LM

Back to top Go down

Post by b.ettoumi Sun Nov 18, 2018 10:51 am

hey guys,

My guilty pleasures are apparently no special, it's food in my case too, especially sweets like chocolate and cookies. While grocery shopping my left and right side angels fight like no other day, it gets graphic. when the left one prevails (which happens quite often), i try not to buy big or family sizes, because i will, without a doubt, eat all the stuff in one day (or one hour), because yes, my self control game is even weaker than my right side angel.
b.ettoumi
b.ettoumi

Back to top Go down

Post by maelys fouche Sun Nov 18, 2018 5:31 pm

Hi guys!

My guilty pleasure is to watch reality TV when I'm alone to eat my dinner. I know that most of people don't like reality TV because the concept is useless and the candidates are stupids and I think they're right but it make me laugh as well.. Those kind of TV shows are quite addicting and when you start to watch one you can't stop it Mad So I'm not an addictive person who watch "Les anges" or "Les marseillais vs le Reste du Monde" all the time but I'm watching at least one episode per day at dinner time lol!

maelys fouche
maelys fouche

Back to top Go down

Post by Florine VIAUD Sun Nov 18, 2018 9:05 pm

Hi,
So about guilty pleasures, well I have some about food with popcorns and nutella even if I don't really feel guilty when I eat those, it's juste pleasure for me haha. And like Maelys, watching tv reality show is one of my guilty pleasures. When I was in high school, I watched keepping up with the kardashians haha it was a guilty pleasure for sure. Now, I watch some tv realty show sometimes, but not the kardashians anymore some french one. Finally, the ultimate guilty pleasure I have is to stay in bed all the sunday watching movies or tv series on netflix, like watching several episodes (or several seasons it depends haha) of a tv show in one day because the tv series is so captivating.

Florine VIAUD

Back to top Go down

Post by Gendry Marceline Mon Nov 19, 2018 12:05 pm

Hi !

My guilty pleasures is not very original, because like most of you it's food. The peanuts butter and the M&M's, I could eat without stopping, until I get sick, and then regret.
Also, my guilty pleasure is to hang around all day in pyjamas in my flat, by doing absolutely nothing of the day, that to watch series on netflix.
To finish, my other guilty pleasure is to listen Cascada and to sing at the top of my voice in my car.
I have others, but I will not tell you everything, it will harm my reputation Razz
Gendry Marceline
Gendry Marceline

Back to top Go down

Post by Virginie Auclair Mon Nov 19, 2018 12:08 pm

hellooo,
My guilty pleasures are like everyone else's food .. especially the vinegar chips I could eat every day, the avocados to make guacamole, it's the best fruit in the world. But also go to restaurants to take the fatest dish like burgers, after eating vegetables for 3 days and start again...
Listen to the music of the 2000s, like the old songs of Beyonce and Rihanna as well as the disney cartoon songs and sing them in karaoke on Youtube in my bed.
What I also love is watching plane tickets on the internet, or clothing on the websites knowing that I do not have enough money to buy everything.
I also like when I'm in a bar watching people to criticize or listen to their conversations, yes it's bad.
And what I love doing and annoying many people, especially in the party is to change a music after 1min, never listen to one in whole hihi
Virginie Auclair
Virginie Auclair

Back to top Go down

Post by Wissam Mon Nov 19, 2018 1:11 pm

I have 3 major guilty pleasures : is to spend a lot of time in the supermarket; what i eat is so important, so i choose wisely. I like to take a tour at night, just to relax after a hard day (it's rare, but it helps). I like going to the cinema in the Weekend, on Saturday night. I consider all these guilty pleasures because i know i shouldn't spend so much time and money to relax, that's why seeing you guys at the cepe and hanging out is so important. see you tomorrow my sunny
Wissam
Wissam

Birthday : 1993-03-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Eudes de Geyer d'Orth Tue Nov 20, 2018 1:50 pm

I don't have a lot of guilty pleasure. like maelys sometimes i like to watch reality show like "les vacances des anges" or "les marseillais vs le reste du monde". It's irrelevant but it's mesmerizing Neutral
My huge guilty pleasure is to put the sound of music at the maximum in my house or apartment when i mix, as if i am a DJ for a big party. But it can be a dangerous guilty pleasure : last year my neighbor reporting me to the police because my sound was too loud. But the never said me that they was disturbed so the complain was not accept. This guilty pleasure can create me a lot of problem Laughing
Eudes de Geyer d'Orth
Eudes de Geyer d'Orth

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Nov 20, 2018 1:56 pm

Eudes de Geyer d'Orth wrote:I don't have a lot of guilty pleasure but I like maelys sometimes.
This guilty pleasure can create me a lot of problem Laughing

I read this. Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Lea GRELLIER Tue Nov 20, 2018 3:52 pm

Hello everyone,

I have several guilty pleasures. The first is the bakeries, but the very good bakeries. For example when I go to Paris I always go to "Galleries Lafayette Gourmets" to buy macaroons or eclair ... Even if it's very expensive it's my pleasure, many will not understand me :-).

My other "guilty pleasure" is to eat for breakfast, bread with butter (salted of course for a "vendéenne") and goat cheese. But don't worry, I brush my teeth ;-)

My other guilty pleasure is to eat cookie dough (and Eudes will say me: LEA, IT KILL PEOPLES !!!).

One last for the road, I assume to watch "les Marseillais", it relaxes my mind.

Lea GRELLIER

Back to top Go down

Post by sara jouad Tue Nov 20, 2018 3:59 pm

hii everyone,

my guilty pleasure is watch series all the time, i can spend my all weekend on my pyjama lying down on my bed to see series a lot of episodes one after the other. back in high school i spent three days with the same routine, i watched 5 saisons of a serie, i only came out of my room to bring food. i feel disconected from the world while a hve a serie to watch.

sara jouad

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurélie Yee Tue Nov 20, 2018 7:01 pm

Hello guys,

I think that I have too much guilty pleasures like eating everything, watching series, reading webtoons all the time. For example, when I arrived in Paris, I have made an overdose of Kinder Pinguin, Riz au lait and crème brûlée (I know it's only food) because it's too expensive in Tahiti ! And I love eating !!! Well I don't eat it anymore.

Also, in Tahiti we don't have advance 4G, and now that I'm here, I can spend my time on the net to read and watch video.

Well, just like Sara I can watch 5 season of a serie like Game Of Throne.
Aurélie Yee
Aurélie Yee

Back to top Go down

Post by Eudes de Geyer d'Orth Thu Nov 22, 2018 9:31 am

Admin wrote:
Eudes de Geyer d'Orth wrote:I don't have a lot of guilty pleasure but I like maelys sometimes.
This guilty pleasure can create me a lot of problem Laughing

I read this. Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes

Nice try John but you have to change your glasses Suspect
Eudes de Geyer d'Orth
Eudes de Geyer d'Orth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down